|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee think about as far as at in chapter 11?
(a) The way so many people no longer care about art.
(b) The purpose of art.
(c) The way the value of art has changed over the years.
(d) The ease with which so many artists create art.
2. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
(c) Close scrutiny by others.
3. What does Renee love about the world?
(c) Her small circle of close friends.
(d) Literature, philosophy, artistic movies and great art.
4. What does Renee ask Manuela to do?
(a) Contact Paloma's mother.
(b) Help Paloma.
(c) Take care of Renee's cat.
(d) Make pastries.
5. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
(a) Manuela and her husband.
(b) Renee and Manuela.
(c) Renee and the maintenance man.
(d) Manuela and a maid for the building next door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
2. Which of Tolstoy's books does Renee love in particular?
3. What Manuela tell Renee to do to prepare for dinner?
4. What does Renee think to herself about her interest in painting?
5. How does Renee feel before Kakuro?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)