|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
(a) The family's Rolls.
(c) The family's records.
(d) Her family's apartment.
2. What does Jacinthe Rosen do for Renee?
(a) Push for better benefits.
(b) Introduces her to the new tenent in the building.
(c) Give her a gift certificate.
(d) Push for a raise.
3. Who is Marguerite?
(a) The dressmaker.
(b) Paloma's friend.
(c) Renee's niece.
(d) Paloma's cousin.
4. Why does Manuela come early for tea?
(a) She is excited to tell Renee something.
(b) She wants to ask Renee's opinion about an outfit.
(c) She has to be across town later that day.
(d) Because of Maître Arthens' condition.
5. From what book does Renee quote after meeting Kakuro?
(a) Hunt for Red October.
(b) Anna Karenina.
(c) War and Peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Renee careful about as she walks to Kakuro's apartment?
2. What does Paloma realize about words?
3. What is one result for Renee of Arthens' pending death?
4. What is Paloma fascinated about concerning the therapist?
5. Who is Pierre Arthens?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)