|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma request of Renee?
(a) That Renee babysit Paloma's cat.
(b) That an expected letter be delivered as soon as it comes.
(c) That Renee come talk to Kakuro.
(d) That Renee let Paloma hid in Renee's apartment.
2. What does a courier deliver to Renee?
(a) An invitation.
(b) An expensive book.
(c) A pair of tickets.
(d) A small cat statue.
3. What is one topic Renee and Kakuro discuss over dinner?
(b) Renee's lack of education.
(c) The rancor that some in France feel towards Orientals.
(d) The fact that Renee is young to be in charge of the entire building.
4. Why does Renee invite Paloma into her apartment?
(a) Paloma seemed to need to talk.
(b) She does not want to shut the door in Paloma's face.
(c) Paloma has a book in her hand Renee loves.
(d) Renee is lonely.
5. How does Kakuro respond when Renee quotes from the book?
(a) He frowns at her audacity.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He tells her she has misquoted.
(d) He finishes the quote.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma wonder what might be the true movement of the world?
2. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
3. Why is Renee embarrassed?
4. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
5. Where does Paloma hear a statement she thinks is totally wrong?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)