|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a courier deliver to Renee?
(a) A small cat statue.
(b) An expensive book.
(c) An invitation.
(d) A pair of tickets.
2. Who has Monsieur Ozu fired?
(a) The Grelier.
(b) The Butler.
(c) The maintenance man.
(d) The cook.
3. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
(a) For him to talk to a man on the third floor.
(b) For him to have a good time walking the dog.
(c) For him to say hello to his mother.
(d) For him to enjoy the beautiful day.
4. What is the significance of building number 7 at rue de Grenelle?
(a) Where Renee works.
(b) Where Renee lives.
(c) Where Renee once witnessed a murder.
(d) Where all the intelligentsia gather.
5. Who has Renee studied recently?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Paloma's mother differ from most of the tenants in the building?
2. Who are Levin and Kitty?
3. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
4. What does Paloma's mother ask Renee?
5. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)