|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amazes Renee about her new hair style?
(a) It bespeaks a woman of taste.
(b) It is so fluffy.
(c) It is simple yet elegant.
(d) It seems so chic.
2. What makes Paloma feel hope?
(a) Realizing Renee is not who she implies she is.
(b) Meeting Kakuro.
(c) A realization about where life can take her.
(d) Her mother giving her a sincere hug.
3. Who is Marguerite?
(a) Paloma's friend.
(b) The dressmaker.
(c) Renee's niece.
(d) Paloma's cousin.
4. What does Renee feel art does?
(a) Provides an escape.
(b) Connects people of different backgrounds.
(c) Gives meaning to life.
(d) Uplifts a dreary life.
5. Who is Paul Nguyen?
(a) Kakuro's cousin.
(b) Kakuro's nephew.
(c) Kakuro's assistant.
(d) Kakuro's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Manuela joyful?
2. What does Renee remember about Arthens' son?
3. What astounds Renee by a note she receives about some dry cleaning?
4. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
5. What has Renee never had?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)