|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 2 years.
2. To whom does Athena belong?
(a) Mademoiselle Lafitte.
(c) Diane Badoise.
(d) Madame de Broglie.
3. What does Renee do in response to the gift?
(a) Writes a thank you note right away.
(b) Nothing yet.
(c) Goes and knocks on Kakuro's door.
(d) Sends the book back.
4. What do Paloma and Kakuro decide to do?
(a) Become friends.
(b) Read and discuss a book a week.
(c) Walk in the park daily together.
(d) Find out who Renee really is.
5. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
(a) He is Japanese.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is pleasant to her.
(d) He is over six feet tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
2. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
3. What does Renee reply to Arthens' son's question?
4. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
5. Who has Monsieur Ozu fired?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)