|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
(a) Drooling when she eats.
(b) Acting as if they are the smartest people Renee has ever met.
(c) Making inane conversation.
(d) Leaving the television on all day.
2. Why does Manuela come early for tea?
(a) She is excited to tell Renee something.
(b) She wants to ask Renee's opinion about an outfit.
(c) Because of Maître Arthens' condition.
(d) She has to be across town later that day.
3. What book does Kakuro give Renee?
(a) An expensive copy of Middlemarch.
(b) An expensive copy of Anna Karenina.
(c) An expensive copy of Barbet.
(d) An expensive copy of A Tale of Two Cities.
4. What does Paloma feel about her true person?
(a) It is terribly sad.
(b) It is pretty much the same as how people perceive her.
(c) It is terribly constricted.
(d) It's not the one people perceive.
5. What does Renee find refreshing about rumors of Kakuro's apartment?
(a) It has no carpets.
(b) It has no heavy-style furniture.
(c) There is nothing superfluous.
(d) It is painted in shades of white.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
2. Who is Paul Nguyen?
3. Who calls Kakuro?
4. Why is Renee embarrassed?
5. Who has Monsieur Ozu fired?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)