|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma begin to drink in the morning?
(a) A soda.
(c) Hot chocolate.
2. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
3. What does Paloma wonder what might be the true movement of the world?
(a) The sound of the ocean waves.
(b) Piano music.
(c) Voices raised in song.
(d) Hands clasping each other.
4. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
(c) She married well.
5. Why does Paloma threaten to spread rumors about the therapist?
(a) To provoke him into making Paloma leave.
(b) To get him to move.
(c) To see if he is able to read her well.
(d) To see if he is a good therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Paloma wonder what else a person might ignore?
2. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
3. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
4. What does Jacinthe Rosen do for Renee?
5. Why is Paloma surprised that the new tenant wants to have tea with her mother?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)