|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marguerite?
(a) Renee's niece.
(b) The dressmaker.
(c) Paloma's cousin.
(d) Paloma's friend.
2. Why is Renee embarrassed?
(a) She falls into him when she stumbles on the door step.
(b) She needs to use the bathroom.
(c) She trips on the floor mat.
(d) She thought a particular painting was done by someone else.
3. Who is Manuela?
(a) A maid in a motel.
(b) The concierge in the building where Paloma lives.
(c) Paloma's friend.
(d) Renee's friend.
4. In what way does Paloma's mother differ from most of the tenants in the building?
(a) Having young children still at home.
(b) Her love of the outdoors.
(c) Her religion.
(d) Her politics.
5. What does Manuela say about Renee's looks when Renee dons her borrowed dress?
(a) The dress needs to be taken in a little in the hips.
(b) The dress needs to be taken in a little in the bust.
(c) She needs an accessory.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
2. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
3. What does Renee thinks offers more continuity in a house than conventional doors?
4. With what is Paloma's cousin born?
5. What does Renee ask Manuela to do?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)