|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Renee invite Paloma into her apartment?
(a) Renee is lonely.
(b) Paloma has a book in her hand Renee loves.
(c) Paloma seemed to need to talk.
(d) She does not want to shut the door in Paloma's face.
2. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
(a) For him to enjoy the beautiful day.
(b) For him to have a good time walking the dog.
(c) For him to talk to a man on the third floor.
(d) For him to say hello to his mother.
3. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
(a) To seek out the movements she observes in the man.
(b) Meet an intelligent poor person.
(c) Refuse to do what her father asks of her.
(d) Play rugby.
4. What does Jacinthe Rosen do for Renee?
(a) Push for a raise.
(b) Push for better benefits.
(c) Introduces her to the new tenent in the building.
(d) Give her a gift certificate.
5. What does Paloma's mother ask Renee?
(a) If Renee knows the young man who is the concierge in the next building.
(b) If Renee is dating Kakuro.
(c) If it is alright for Paloma to spend time at Renee's apartment.
(d) If Paloma may help Renee in her duties.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Manuela work?
2. What surprises Manuela when she arrives at Renee's apartment?
3. Who does Manuela see on the steps?
4. From what book does Renee quote after meeting Kakuro?
5. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)