|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Renee and Kakuro discuss before he shows her his kitchen?
(a) The way the Japanese value austerity.
(b) The tapestry hanging in the entryway.
(c) The haiku poem he gives her.
(d) The painting in the entryway.
2. What does Renee do in response to the gift?
(a) Goes and knocks on Kakuro's door.
(b) Writes a thank you note right away.
(c) Nothing yet.
(d) Sends the book back.
3. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 11 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. What overwhelms Paloma?
(a) Seeing Renee all dressed up.
(b) Seeing Kakuro in traditional Japanese dress.
(c) The sound of the school's choir in concert.
(d) Hearing Kakuro play the piano.
5. What was Arthens' son's problem?
(a) Facial tic.
(b) Club foot.
(d) Very bad eyesight.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee feel before Kakuro?
2. What does Paloma think of Maître Arthens?
3. What did Arthens' son once ask Renee?
4. What surprises Renee about Kakuro's last name?
5. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)