|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
(a) The family's Rolls.
(b) The family's records.
(d) Her family's apartment.
2. What is the significance of building number 7 at rue de Grenelle?
(a) Where Renee once witnessed a murder.
(b) Where Renee lives.
(c) Where Renee works.
(d) Where all the intelligentsia gather.
3. What is Paloma escaping?
(a) Her family.
(b) A boy two floors down.
(c) Talking to her mother.
(d) A difficult school assignment.
4. What is on Kakuro's wall in the entryway?
(a) A reproduction of one of Renee's favorite paintings.
(b) A Japanese music box.
(c) Two crossed Samurai swords.
(d) A tapestry from 1300s Japan.
5. What discussion takes place at Renee's apartment?
(a) The differences between French and English cultures.
(b) The differences between film and literature.
(c) The reason the average person resents the wealthy.
(d) The difference between and good and bad death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disturbs Paloma about the therapist?
2. How is Neptune described?
3. What does a courier deliver to Renee?
4. Who is Yoko?
5. Why is Renee embarrassed?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)