|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee think to herself about her interest in painting?
(a) She wishes she could paint.
(b) She wishes she could afford even reproductions of good art.
(c) She wishes she were more up on modern artists.
(d) She should dumb that down also.
2. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Dancing in high heels.
(b) Running for a taxi.
(c) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
(d) Separating Athena and Neptune.
3. Who joins Renee and Manuela for tea?
(a) Paloma's mother.
4. Who is Paul Nguyen?
(a) Kakuro's son.
(b) Kakuro's cousin.
(c) Kakuro's nephew.
(d) Kakuro's assistant.
5. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
(a) As though he is flirting with her.
(b) As though she reads minds.
(c) As though she is unintelligent.
(d) As though she is his servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Manuela joyful?
2. What does Pierre do?
3. Who has Renee studied recently?
4. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
5. How does Kakuro respond when Renee quotes from the book?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)