|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Renee feel before Kakuro?
(c) Like a little girl.
2. How old is Paloma Josse?
3. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
4. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
(a) He is lame.
(b) He is exceedingly tall.
(c) He moves with no grace at all.
(d) He seems to move without motion.
5. Why does Paloma threaten to spread rumors about the therapist?
(a) To get him to move.
(b) To see if he is a good therapist.
(c) To see if he is able to read her well.
(d) To provoke him into making Paloma leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
2. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
3. How does Renee think of Manuela?
4. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
5. What is Renee thinking about when someone knocks on her door?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)