|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee feel art does?
(a) Uplifts a dreary life.
(b) Provides an escape.
(c) Gives meaning to life.
(d) Connects people of different backgrounds.
2. Who is Neptune?
(a) Madame de Broglie's dog.
(b) Madame de Broglie's cat.
(c) A cat that lives in the alleyway near Renee's work.
(d) Manuela's Macaw.
3. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
(a) It was the last one she saw with her husband.
(b) She read the book and had predicted it would become a successful movie.
(c) It was the last one she saw with her mother before she died.
(d) Her cousin has a bit part in it.
4. What makes Paloma feel hope?
(a) Meeting Kakuro.
(b) Her mother giving her a sincere hug.
(c) Realizing Renee is not who she implies she is.
(d) A realization about where life can take her.
5. What does Paloma believe about life?
(a) It is a constant battle.
(b) It can be good for a few seconds now and then.
(c) It is exhilarating.
(d) It is a nightmare from which one wakes at death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee feel before Kakuro?
2. Why of Paloma punished?
3. What was Renee's husband like?
4. What does Paloma wonder what might be the true movement of the world?
5. What surprised Renee about her husband?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)