|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What arrives for Columbe?
(a) Her master's thesis.
(b) A dress.
(c) A letter from a beau.
(d) A telegram.
2. What does Renee find refreshing about rumors of Kakuro's apartment?
(a) It is painted in shades of white.
(b) There is nothing superfluous.
(c) It has no carpets.
(d) It has no heavy-style furniture.
3. What does Renee remember about Arthens' son?
(a) He was kind.
(b) He was very intelligent.
(c) He was spoiled.
(d) He was cruel.
4. Who is Neptune?
(a) Madame de Broglie's dog.
(b) A cat that lives in the alleyway near Renee's work.
(c) Madame de Broglie's cat.
(d) Manuela's Macaw.
5. How does Renee feel before Kakuro?
(c) Like a little girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profoundly moves Paloma one day as she watches two divers on television?
2. Who are Levin and Kitty?
3. What surprises Manuela when she arrives at Renee's apartment?
4. What does Renee think about concerning art?
5. What does Renee suggest to the young man?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)