|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Paloma and Kakuro decide to do?
(a) Read and discuss a book a week.
(b) Become friends.
(c) Find out who Renee really is.
(d) Walk in the park daily together.
2. What does Renee love about the world?
(a) Her small circle of close friends.
(d) Literature, philosophy, artistic movies and great art.
3. What did Arthens' son once ask Renee?
(a) The name of her cat.
(b) Where he could buy some cocaine.
(c) Why she would work there when she was so smart.
(d) The name of some flowers.
4. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 11 years.
5. Why is Renee fond of The Munekata Sisters?
(a) The film is set in an area Renee has always wanted to visit.
(b) They are so simple and easy to understand.
(c) The breathtaking metaphor in some of the scenes.
(d) She actually hates the film.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee ask Manuela to do?
2. What surprises Manuela when she arrives at Renee's apartment?
3. What does Renee think about concerning art?
4. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
5. Who is Yoko?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)