|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma believe about life?
(a) It is a constant battle.
(b) It is exhilarating.
(c) It is a nightmare from which one wakes at death.
(d) It can be good for a few seconds now and then.
2. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
3. What does Paloma request of Renee?
(a) That Renee come talk to Kakuro.
(b) That an expected letter be delivered as soon as it comes.
(c) That Renee let Paloma hid in Renee's apartment.
(d) That Renee babysit Paloma's cat.
4. Which of Tolstoy's books does Renee love in particular?
(a) The Power of Darkness.
(b) War and Peace.
(c) The Cossacks.
(d) Anna Karenina.
5. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
2. What Manuela tell Renee to do to prepare for dinner?
3. What does Manuela say about Renee's looks when Renee dons her borrowed dress?
4. What does Renee tell Columbe?
5. What color is the dress Manuela borrows for Renee?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)