|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Monsieur Ozu fired?
(a) The Grelier.
(b) The maintenance man.
(c) The cook.
(d) The Butler.
2. Why is Renee embarrassed?
(a) She thought a particular painting was done by someone else.
(b) She trips on the floor mat.
(c) She falls into him when she stumbles on the door step.
(d) She needs to use the bathroom.
3. About what does Paloma contradict a teacher of hers?
(b) A poem.
4. What does Renee thinks offers more continuity in a house than conventional doors?
(a) Sliding doors.
(b) Bamboo curtins.
(c) Bead curtins.
(d) Open doorways.
5. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
2. What bothers Renee a little about the dress Manuela borrows for her?
3. What does Renee do in response to the gift?
4. What does Renee think about as far as at in chapter 11?
5. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)