|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Paloma: Chapters 1-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No.7 and Profound Thoughts No. 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee ask Manuela to do?
(a) Contact Paloma's mother.
(b) Take care of Renee's cat.
(c) Make pastries.
(d) Help Paloma.
2. What bothers Renee a little about the dress Manuela borrows for her?
(a) It seems to flashy.
(b) It was made for a woman who is now deceased.
(c) It isvery expensive.
(d) It seems a little revealing.
3. What do Renee's clients have in common?
(a) They are elderly.
(b) They are French.
(c) They are handicapped.
(d) They are exceptionally wealthy.
4. What does Paloma think of Maître Arthens?
(a) That he is a bad man.
(b) That he is kind.
(c) That he is not really dying.
(d) That he is going to hell.
5. What arrives for Columbe?
(a) A letter from a beau.
(b) A dress.
(c) Her master's thesis.
(d) A telegram.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
2. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
3. What Japanese tradition does Kakuro explain?
4. Why is Columbe been driving Paloma crazy?
5. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)