|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
2. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
3. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
4. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
5. For whom does Manuela work?
(a) At a small art museum.
(b) Several families in Renee's building.
(c) She works for herself.
(d) She does not have a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of building number 7 at rue de Grenelle?
2. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
3. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
4. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
5. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)