|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierre do?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A physician.
(c) A food critic.
(d) An accountant.
2. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
(a) For her to bring him a package when it's delivered.
(b) For her to show him how to cook eggs.
(c) For her to put a boot cleaner in the lobby.
(d) For her to run down the street for him.
3. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
(a) Run away.
(b) Tell her father she wants to go away to boarding school.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Move to Canada.
4. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
(a) She hates all things from the Orient.
(b) She does not want to suffer.
(c) She thinks it will be very upsetting to her parents.
(d) She prefers the darkness of Russian traditions.
5. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
2. What is the significance of building number 7 at rue de Grenelle?
3. Where does Paloma hear a statement she thinks is totally wrong?
4. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
5. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)