|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
(a) They are entitled.
(b) A concierge is so far below their social class they are unintelligent.
(c) They are dying.
(d) They are extremely interesting.
2. Who has Renee studied recently?
3. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
(a) Manuela and a maid for the building next door.
(b) Renee and Manuela.
(c) Renee and the maintenance man.
(d) Manuela and her husband.
4. What has Renee never had?
(a) A home of her own.
(b) Formal education.
(c) A dearth of friends.
(d) A family.
5. How old is Paloma Josse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
2. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
3. Which of Tolstoy's books does Renee love in particular?
4. To whom does Athena belong?
5. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)