|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
(a) To gain their mother's attention.
(b) To prove her worth to their mother.
(c) To crush Paloma.
(d) To break men's hearts.
2. Who has Renee studied recently?
3. To whom does Athena belong?
(a) Mademoiselle Lafitte.
(b) Diane Badoise.
(d) Madame de Broglie.
4. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
(a) As a perfect fit.
(b) As thinking Manuela is less refined than Manuela pretends.
(c) As too refined.
(d) As thinking Manuela is better than she is.
5. Who is Neptune?
(a) Madame de Broglie's cat.
(b) Madame de Broglie's dog.
(c) Manuela's Macaw.
(d) A cat that lives in the alleyway near Renee's work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
2. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
3. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
4. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
5. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)