|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Separating Athena and Neptune.
(b) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
(c) Dancing in high heels.
(d) Running for a taxi.
2. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
3. What has Renee never had?
(a) Formal education.
(b) A home of her own.
(c) A family.
(d) A dearth of friends.
4. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
(a) Renee and Manuela.
(b) Manuela and a maid for the building next door.
(c) Renee and the maintenance man.
(d) Manuela and her husband.
5. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
2. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
3. Who is Neptune?
4. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
5. Where is Manuela from?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)