|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Renee never had?
(a) A home of her own.
(b) A dearth of friends.
(c) Formal education.
(d) A family.
2. What do Renee's clients have in common?
(a) They are French.
(b) They are handicapped.
(c) They are exceptionally wealthy.
(d) They are elderly.
3. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
(a) The family's Rolls.
(c) Her family's apartment.
(d) The family's records.
4. How does Renee think of Manuela?
(a) As a base person.
(b) As a drudge.
(c) As an aristocrat.
(d) As a high-strung angel.
5. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
(a) As thinking Manuela is less refined than Manuela pretends.
(b) As thinking Manuela is better than she is.
(c) As a perfect fit.
(d) As too refined.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Renee hide her intelligence from others?
2. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
3. Where is Manuela from?
4. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
5. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)