|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Manuela work?
(a) At a small art museum.
(b) Several families in Renee's building.
(c) She does not have a job.
(d) She works for herself.
2. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
(a) Many people agree with the ridiculous statement.
(b) A profound thought.
(c) Paloma tells the speaker how she feels.
3. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Dancing in high heels.
(b) Running for a taxi.
(c) Separating Athena and Neptune.
(d) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
4. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
(a) Leaving the television on all day.
(b) Drooling when she eats.
(c) Acting as if they are the smartest people Renee has ever met.
(d) Making inane conversation.
5. What does Pierre do?
(a) A food critic.
(b) A physician.
(c) An accountant.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Renee read in Husserl?
2. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
3. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
4. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
5. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)