|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What breed is Athena?
(d) Cocker spaniel.
2. What does Paloma feel about her true person?
(a) It's not the one people perceive.
(b) It is pretty much the same as how people perceive her.
(c) It is terribly sad.
(d) It is terribly constricted.
3. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
4. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
(a) Refuse to do what her father asks of her.
(b) Play rugby.
(c) To seek out the movements she observes in the man.
(d) Meet an intelligent poor person.
5. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee characterize that dog?
2. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
3. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
4. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
5. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)