|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee love to do?
(d) Listen to classical music.
2. Which of Tolstoy's books does Renee love in particular?
(a) Anna Karenina.
(b) War and Peace.
(c) The Power of Darkness.
(d) The Cossacks.
3. How is Neptune described?
(b) Sad and deprived.
4. What do Renee's clients have in common?
(a) They are French.
(b) They are elderly.
(c) They are handicapped.
(d) They are exceptionally wealthy.
5. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
2. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
3. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
4. What does Paloma believe about life?
5. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)