|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Renee's husband like?
(a) A brilliant biologist.
(b) A dull, insipid man.
(c) A common man.
(d) An alcoholic.
2. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
(a) A profound thought.
(b) Paloma tells the speaker how she feels.
(d) Many people agree with the ridiculous statement.
3. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
(a) He seems to move without motion.
(b) He is lame.
(c) He is exceedingly tall.
(d) He moves with no grace at all.
4. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
(b) Mildly interested.
(c) Occasionally excited.
5. What does Pierre do?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) An accountant.
(c) A food critic.
(d) A physician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
2. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
3. Who is Neptune?
4. What is the significance of building number 7 at rue de Grenelle?
5. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)