|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
(a) For her to run down the street for him.
(b) For her to bring him a package when it's delivered.
(c) For her to put a boot cleaner in the lobby.
(d) For her to show him how to cook eggs.
2. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
(a) As thinking Manuela is less refined than Manuela pretends.
(b) As thinking Manuela is better than she is.
(c) As a perfect fit.
(d) As too refined.
3. Who is Pierre Arthens?
(a) A friend of Renee.
(b) A friend of Manuela.
(c) A resident in the building where Renee works.
(d) A friend of Paloma.
4. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
5. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
(a) That Marx was a lunatic.
(b) That Marx was deluded.
(c) That Marx made him incredibly depressed.
(d) That Marx has changed the way he sees the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Neptune?
2. Which of Tolstoy's books does Renee love in particular?
3. What does Renee suggest to the young man?
4. How is Neptune described?
5. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)