|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierre do?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A physician.
(c) A food critic.
(d) An accountant.
2. To whom does Athena belong?
(a) Madame de Broglie.
(c) Mademoiselle Lafitte.
(d) Diane Badoise.
3. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
(a) For him to enjoy the beautiful day.
(b) For him to have a good time walking the dog.
(c) For him to talk to a man on the third floor.
(d) For him to say hello to his mother.
4. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
(a) To gain their mother's attention.
(b) To break men's hearts.
(c) To prove her worth to their mother.
(d) To crush Paloma.
5. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
(a) Her method of research.
(b) The historical background upon which the novel is based.
(c) The reason for writing the novel.
(d) The two main characters and the conflict.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
2. What does Renee love about the world?
3. What was Renee's husband like?
4. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
5. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)