|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
(b) Separating Athena and Neptune.
(c) Running for a taxi.
(d) Dancing in high heels.
2. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
(a) He is moving.
(b) He is going into the hospital.
(c) He is ill and will be indisposed for a couple weeks.
(d) He is dying.
3. What do Renee's clients have in common?
(a) They are French.
(b) They are exceptionally wealthy.
(c) They are handicapped.
(d) They are elderly.
4. How does Renee characterize that dog?
(a) Ugly and useless.
(b) Friendly but bites.
(c) Ugly but necessary.
(d) Beautiful but helpless.
5. Which of Tolstoy's books does Renee love in particular?
(a) The Power of Darkness.
(b) Anna Karenina.
(c) The Cossacks.
(d) War and Peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
2. What does Paloma realize about words?
3. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
4. What does a young man say about Marx to Renee Michel?
5. What does Paloma believe about life?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)