|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
(a) Occasionally excited.
(b) Mildly interested.
2. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
(a) Close scrutiny by others.
3. Who has Renee studied recently?
4. What was Renee's husband like?
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) A brilliant biologist.
(c) A dull, insipid man.
(d) A common man.
5. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
(c) A controlling mother.
(d) Below average looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
2. What is the young man's reaction to Renee's suggestion?
3. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
4. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
5. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)