|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Neptune?
(a) Manuela's Macaw.
(b) A cat that lives in the alleyway near Renee's work.
(c) Madame de Broglie's cat.
(d) Madame de Broglie's dog.
2. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
(a) He moves with no grace at all.
(b) He is exceedingly tall.
(c) He seems to move without motion.
(d) He is lame.
3. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
(a) Go through the pet door simultaneously.
(b) Grab the same piece of meat.
4. What does Renee love to do?
(b) Listen to classical music.
5. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
(a) A profound thought.
(b) Paloma tells the speaker how she feels.
(d) Many people agree with the ridiculous statement.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
2. How is Neptune described?
3. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
4. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
5. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)