|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
(a) They were only affectionate at weddings.
(b) They were profusely affectionate.
(c) They were most affectionate at funerals.
(d) They seldom showed any affection towards each other.
2. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
(a) She does not want to suffer.
(b) She prefers the darkness of Russian traditions.
(c) She hates all things from the Orient.
(d) She thinks it will be very upsetting to her parents.
3. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 months.
4. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
(d) She married well.
5. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Tell her father she wants to go away to boarding school.
(c) Run away.
(d) Move to Canada.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
2. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
3. What does Renee love about the world?
4. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
5. What does the author introduce in the Preamble?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)