|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
(a) Meet an intelligent poor person.
(b) To seek out the movements she observes in the man.
(c) Play rugby.
(d) Refuse to do what her father asks of her.
2. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
(a) To prove her worth to their mother.
(b) To crush Paloma.
(c) To gain their mother's attention.
(d) To break men's hearts.
3. To whom does Athena belong?
(b) Mademoiselle Lafitte.
(c) Madame de Broglie.
(d) Diane Badoise.
4. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
(a) As though she is his servant.
(b) As though she is unintelligent.
(c) As though she reads minds.
(d) As though he is flirting with her.
5. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
(b) Many people agree with the ridiculous statement.
(c) Paloma tells the speaker how she feels.
(d) A profound thought.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pierre Arthens?
2. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
3. What does Renee love about the world?
4. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
5. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)