|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Renee never had?
(a) A home of her own.
(b) A family.
(c) Formal education.
(d) A dearth of friends.
2. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
(a) She married well.
3. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
(c) Great Danes.
4. For whom does Manuela work?
(a) She does not have a job.
(b) Several families in Renee's building.
(c) She works for herself.
(d) At a small art museum.
5. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
(a) Gets married.
(b) Works on the family farm.
(c) Trains as a vet assistant.
(d) Works where she is working now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
2. At what age is Renee forced to leave school?
3. Who is Manuela?
4. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
5. Who has Renee studied recently?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)