|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
(a) To prove her worth to their mother.
(b) To crush Paloma.
(c) To break men's hearts.
(d) To gain their mother's attention.
2. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
(b) Go through the pet door simultaneously.
(d) Grab the same piece of meat.
3. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Running for a taxi.
(b) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
(c) Dancing in high heels.
(d) Separating Athena and Neptune.
4. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
(a) The Shining.
(b) Out of the Blue.
(c) Hunt for Red October.
(d) The Gods Must Be Crazy.
5. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
(a) A concierge is so far below their social class they are unintelligent.
(b) They are dying.
(c) They are entitled.
(d) They are extremely interesting.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
2. What has Renee never had?
3. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
4. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
5. What breed is Athena?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)