|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Neptune described?
(a) Sad and deprived.
2. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 11 years.
(d) 20 years.
3. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
(a) Mildly interested.
(d) Occasionally excited.
4. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
(a) Works where she is working now.
(b) Works on the family farm.
(c) Trains as a vet assistant.
(d) Gets married.
5. How is Renee's family characterized as far as showing affection?
(a) They seldom showed any affection towards each other.
(b) They were only affectionate at weddings.
(c) They were most affectionate at funerals.
(d) They were profusely affectionate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
2. With what country is Paloma fascinated?
3. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
4. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
5. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)