|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Renee's clients believe in common?
(a) They are entitled.
(b) They are extremely interesting.
(c) They are dying.
(d) A concierge is so far below their social class they are unintelligent.
2. What does Paloma realize about words?
(a) It is words that have power, not deeds.
(b) Words are overvalued, but useful to an extent.
(c) Words are useless.
(d) The same word has a different meaning to different people.
3. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
(a) Many people agree with the ridiculous statement.
(b) A profound thought.
(c) Paloma tells the speaker how she feels.
4. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
2. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
3. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
4. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
5. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)