|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Camellias: Chapters 5-10, Journal of the Movement of the World No. 2 and Profound Thoughts Nos. 3-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 months.
2. Who is Manuela?
(a) A maid in a motel.
(b) Renee's friend.
(c) The concierge in the building where Paloma lives.
(d) Paloma's friend.
3. To whom does Athena belong?
(a) Mademoiselle Lafitte.
(b) Madame de Broglie.
(d) Diane Badoise.
4. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
(a) He is going into the hospital.
(b) He is moving.
(c) He is ill and will be indisposed for a couple weeks.
(d) He is dying.
5. What does Paloma notice about one of the players?
(a) He is exceedingly tall.
(b) He moves with no grace at all.
(c) He seems to move without motion.
(d) He is lame.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
2. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
3. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
4. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
5. How does Renee think of Manuela?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)