|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, On Grammar: Chapters 1-6 and Profound Thought Nos. 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what book does Renee quote after meeting Kakuro?
(a) War and Peace.
(b) Hunt for Red October.
(c) Anna Karenina.
2. What does Renee love about the world?
(b) Her small circle of close friends.
(d) Literature, philosophy, artistic movies and great art.
3. Who are Levin and Kitty?
(a) Kakuro's cats.
(b) The only other children in the building.
(c) Brother and sister who come by the building every morning with the newspapers.
(d) Paloma's cousins.
4. Why is Renee fond of The Munekata Sisters?
(a) The breathtaking metaphor in some of the scenes.
(b) They are so simple and easy to understand.
(c) She actually hates the film.
(d) The film is set in an area Renee has always wanted to visit.
5. Who is Paul Nguyen?
(a) Kakuro's assistant.
(b) Kakuro's nephew.
(c) Kakuro's son.
(d) Kakuro's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ozu?
2. What has Renee never had?
3. What is the significance of building number 7 at rue de Grenelle?
4. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
5. Why does Paloma think is interesting regarding Maître Arthens?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)