|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, On Grammar: Chapters 1-6 and Profound Thought Nos. 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kakuro respond when Renee quotes from the book?
(a) He tells her she has misquoted.
(b) He frowns at her audacity.
(c) He finishes the quote.
(d) He laughs.
2. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
(a) Paloma tells the speaker how she feels.
(c) A profound thought.
(d) Many people agree with the ridiculous statement.
3. What does Renee suggest to the young man?
(a) To read some of Kierkegaard.
(b) To read Kant.
(c) To read some Nietzsche.
(d) To read The German Ideology.
4. Where is Manuela from?
5. For whom does Manuela work?
(a) Several families in Renee's building.
(b) She works for herself.
(c) At a small art museum.
(d) She does not have a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Athena belong?
2. Who is Manuela?
3. What do Renee's clients have in common?
4. What can Renee hear just after Chabrot comes to tell Renee that Arthens has died?
5. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)