|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, On Grammar: Chapters 1-6 and Profound Thought Nos. 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Neptune?
(a) A cat that lives in the alleyway near Renee's work.
(b) Manuela's Macaw.
(c) Madame de Broglie's cat.
(d) Madame de Broglie's dog.
2. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
(d) Great Danes.
3. How does Renee think of Manuela?
(a) As a base person.
(b) As an aristocrat.
(c) As a high-strung angel.
(d) As a drudge.
4. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
(a) The family's records.
(c) Her family's apartment.
(d) The family's Rolls.
5. What does Pierre do?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) An accountant.
(c) A food critic.
(d) A physician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
2. Where is Manuela from?
3. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
4. What does Renee think will cause the young man to forget she said anything about Marx?
5. Why is Renee fond of The Munekata Sisters?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)