|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, On Grammar: Chapters 1-6 and Profound Thought Nos. 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee love to do?
(d) Listen to classical music.
2. What can Renee hear just after Chabrot comes to tell Renee that Arthens has died?
(a) A tower clock striking.
(b) Someone playing a Japanese tune on a piano.
(c) A cat howl.
(d) A dog yelp.
3. Why does Paloma begin to drink something different in the morning?
(a) To be rebellious.
(b) She thinks it more sophisticated than what her father drinks.
(c) To build up her brain cells.
(d) In the hopes her mother will notice her.
4. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
(a) It was the last one she saw with her mother before she died.
(b) It was the last one she saw with her husband.
(c) Her cousin has a bit part in it.
(d) She read the book and had predicted it would become a successful movie.
5. Who does Manuela see on the steps?
(a) A stray cat.
(b) A stray dog.
(c) Paloma crying.
(d) Arthens daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Renee never had?
2. What is Manuela always scheming to do?
3. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
4. Who is Pierre Arthens?
5. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)