|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, On Grammar: Chapters 1-6 and Profound Thought Nos. 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacinthe Rosen do for Renee?
(a) Give her a gift certificate.
(b) Push for a raise.
(c) Introduces her to the new tenent in the building.
(d) Push for better benefits.
2. How is Neptune described?
(b) Sad and deprived.
3. What surprised Renee about her husband?
(a) That he was rather kind.
(b) That he was very eccentric.
(c) That he was so intelligent.
(d) That he was interested in her.
4. What was Renee's husband like?
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) A common man.
(c) A brilliant biologist.
(d) A dull, insipid man.
5. How does Renee feel when Pierre speaks to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
2. What do Renee's clients have in common?
3. What did Arthens' son once ask Renee?
4. In what way does Paloma's mother differ from most of the tenants in the building?
5. Why is Manuela excited about being retained by Kakura?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)