|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, On Grammar: Chapters 1-6 and Profound Thought Nos. 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
(a) He is over six feet tall.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is Japanese.
(d) He is pleasant to her.
2. Why does Paloma think is interesting regarding Maître Arthens?
(a) That news of his death causes such excitement throughout the building.
(b) That he never said a kind word to anyone.
(c) That his two children turned out to be such good people.
(d) That he had a priest come to his death bed.
3. To what dog does Renee liken concierges?
(a) Great Danes.
4. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
(a) Stephen King.
(b) Haruki Marakami.
(c) Michael Connelly.
(d) Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
5. What does Renee thinks offers more continuity in a house than conventional doors?
(a) Bamboo curtins.
(b) Sliding doors.
(c) Bead curtins.
(d) Open doorways.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
2. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
3. Who is Ozu?
4. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
5. Who are Levin and Kitty?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)