|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, On Grammar: Chapters 1-6 and Profound Thought Nos. 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee follow up on to distract the young man?
(a) For him to say hello to his mother.
(b) For him to have a good time walking the dog.
(c) For him to talk to a man on the third floor.
(d) For him to enjoy the beautiful day.
2. What breed is Athena?
(b) Cocker spaniel.
3. How does Renee feel about her marriage?
(d) She married well.
4. To whom does Athena belong?
(b) Diane Badoise.
(c) Mademoiselle Lafitte.
(d) Madame de Broglie.
5. What does Paloma think of Maître Arthens?
(a) That he is not really dying.
(b) That he is going to hell.
(c) That he is a bad man.
(d) That he is kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
2. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
3. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
4. What do Renee's clients have in common?
5. What does Paloma feel about her true person?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)