|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, On Grammar: Chapters 1-6 and Profound Thought Nos. 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma begin to drink in the morning?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(c) A soda.
2. Why of Paloma punished?
(a) For slapping her sister.
(b) For correcting her father in front of company.
(c) For being rude to her mother.
(d) For refusing to do her homework.
3. What was Arthens' son's problem?
(a) Facial tic.
(c) Very bad eyesight.
(d) Club foot.
4. Who has Renee studied recently?
5. In what way does Paloma's mother differ from most of the tenants in the building?
(a) Her politics.
(b) Having young children still at home.
(c) Her religion.
(d) Her love of the outdoors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
2. How does Renee perceive that Arthens speaks to her?
3. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
4. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
5. How does Kakuro respond when Renee quotes from the book?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)