|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, On Grammar: Chapters 1-6 and Profound Thought Nos. 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Renee studied recently?
2. What is Renee thinking about when someone knocks on her door?
(a) How to redeem herself with Manuela.
(b) Having given herself away to Kakuro.
(c) Learning to play bridge.
(d) What to read for the evening.
3. What does Renee do when she leaves school?
(a) Gets married.
(b) Trains as a vet assistant.
(c) Works on the family farm.
(d) Works where she is working now.
4. For how long has Renee worked in one place?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 20 years.
5. What astounds Renee by a note she receives about some dry cleaning?
(a) The bad grammar.
(b) The writer includes "please" and "thank you."
(c) The note is on beautifully exquisite paper.
(d) The handwriting is exquisitely beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
2. Who is Ozu?
3. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
4. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
5. What do Renee's clients have in common?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)