|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, On Grammar: Chapters 1-6 and Profound Thought Nos. 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Arthens' son once ask Renee?
(a) Where he could buy some cocaine.
(b) The name of her cat.
(c) Why she would work there when she was so smart.
(d) The name of some flowers.
2. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
(a) To gain their mother's attention.
(b) To crush Paloma.
(c) To prove her worth to their mother.
(d) To break men's hearts.
3. To what does Paloma feel that her family's wealth subject her?
(b) Close scrutiny by others.
4. What is going on in the Arthens' former apartment?
(b) Strange noises.
(d) A lot of shouting.
5. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Dancing in high heels.
(b) Separating Athena and Neptune.
(c) Running for a taxi.
(d) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee suggest to the young man?
2. Who is Manuela?
3. Who is Ozu?
4. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
5. What is one way Renee plays to her clients' prejudice?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)