|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, On Grammar: Chapters 1-6 and Profound Thought Nos. 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pierre ask of Renee?
(a) For her to bring him a package when it's delivered.
(b) For her to show him how to cook eggs.
(c) For her to run down the street for him.
(d) For her to put a boot cleaner in the lobby.
2. What was Arthens' son's problem?
(a) Facial tic.
(b) Club foot.
(c) Very bad eyesight.
3. What does Renee find refreshing about rumors of Kakuro's apartment?
(a) It is painted in shades of white.
(b) It has no heavy-style furniture.
(c) It has no carpets.
(d) There is nothing superfluous.
4. What breed is Athena?
(a) Cocker spaniel.
5. What is one result for Renee of Arthens' pending death?
(a) It causes her to reflect on the meaning of life.
(b) She is not as busy.
(c) People are kinder to her.
(d) She is much busier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of building number 7 at rue de Grenelle?
2. Who has Monsieur Ozu fired?
3. Where does Paloma hear a statement she thinks is totally wrong?
4. To whom does Athena belong?
5. How does Renee characterize that dog?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)