|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, On Grammar: Chapters 1-6 and Profound Thought Nos. 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Paloma contradict a teacher of hers?
(c) A poem.
2. Why of Paloma punished?
(a) For refusing to do her homework.
(b) For slapping her sister.
(c) For correcting her father in front of company.
(d) For being rude to her mother.
3. What does Renee Michel do for a living?
(a) A tram operator.
(b) A concierge.
(c) A baker.
(d) A writer.
4. What profoundly moves Paloma one day as she watches two divers on television?
(a) They fail to dive at exactly the same time and speed.
(b) They are so harmoniously coordinated in their dives together.
(c) One of them is killed when she hits her head on the diving board.
(d) One of them is paralyzed when she hits her head on the diving board.
5. What surprised Renee about her husband?
(a) That he was interested in her.
(b) That he was so intelligent.
(c) That he was rather kind.
(d) That he was very eccentric.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Renee Michel's challenge?
2. To what does Paloma want to set fire?
3. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
4. What did Arthens' son once ask Renee?
5. Who is Neptune?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)