|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, On Grammar: Chapters 1-6 and Profound Thought Nos. 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma decide to do for her next birthday?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Tell her father she wants to go away to boarding school.
(c) Move to Canada.
(d) Run away.
2. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
(a) The Shining.
(b) Out of the Blue.
(c) Hunt for Red October.
(d) The Gods Must Be Crazy.
3. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
(a) Renee and Manuela.
(b) Manuela and a maid for the building next door.
(c) Manuela and her husband.
(d) Renee and the maintenance man.
4. Why is Manuela excited about being retained by Kakura?
(a) He has few demands.
(b) He gave her raise.
(c) He has a good-looking cook about her age.
(d) He wants her to reside in his apartment complex.
5. What does Paloma decide to do before she dies?
(a) Refuse to do what her father asks of her.
(b) Play rugby.
(c) To seek out the movements she observes in the man.
(d) Meet an intelligent poor person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is going on in the Arthens' former apartment?
2. Why does Paloma decide not to use a Japanese tradition on her next birthday to obtain her aims?
3. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
4. Who has Monsieur Ozu fired?
5. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)