|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, On Grammar: Chapters 1-6 and Profound Thought Nos. 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Renee see Manuela in Manuela's current station in life?
(a) As thinking Manuela is less refined than Manuela pretends.
(b) As too refined.
(c) As a perfect fit.
(d) As thinking Manuela is better than she is.
2. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
(a) It was the last one she saw with her husband.
(b) It was the last one she saw with her mother before she died.
(c) Her cousin has a bit part in it.
(d) She read the book and had predicted it would become a successful movie.
4. Why is Renee fond of The Munekata Sisters?
(a) The breathtaking metaphor in some of the scenes.
(b) They are so simple and easy to understand.
(c) She actually hates the film.
(d) The film is set in an area Renee has always wanted to visit.
5. What is Paloma watching with her father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is going on in the Arthens' former apartment?
2. Who is Ozu?
3. What is one result for Renee of Arthens' pending death?
4. What can Renee hear just after Chabrot comes to tell Renee that Arthens has died?
5. What does Paloma think of Maître Arthens?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)