|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee think about as far as at in chapter 11?
(a) The way the value of art has changed over the years.
(b) The purpose of art.
(c) The ease with which so many artists create art.
(d) The way so many people no longer care about art.
2. Why is Renee embarrassed?
(a) She thought a particular painting was done by someone else.
(b) She trips on the floor mat.
(c) She falls into him when she stumbles on the door step.
(d) She needs to use the bathroom.
3. What does Paloma believe about life?
(a) It is exhilarating.
(b) It can be good for a few seconds now and then.
(c) It is a nightmare from which one wakes at death.
(d) It is a constant battle.
4. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
(a) Renee and Manuela.
(b) Manuela and a maid for the building next door.
(c) Manuela and her husband.
(d) Renee and the maintenance man.
5. How does Kakuro respond when Renee quotes from the book?
(a) He tells her she has misquoted.
(b) He frowns at her audacity.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He finishes the quote.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee think of what she read of this author?
2. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
3. What does Renee thinks offers more continuity in a house than conventional doors?
4. What is going on in the Arthens' former apartment?
5. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)