|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Levin and Kitty?
(a) The only other children in the building.
(b) Kakuro's cats.
(c) Brother and sister who come by the building every morning with the newspapers.
(d) Paloma's cousins.
2. Why is Manuela excited about being retained by Kakura?
(a) He has few demands.
(b) He wants her to reside in his apartment complex.
(c) He has a good-looking cook about her age.
(d) He gave her raise.
3. What happens in Chapter 16?
(a) The summer rains begin.
(b) The summer drought continues.
(c) Renee finds a kitten.
(d) Paloma continues her suicide preparations.
4. What makes Paloma wonder what else a person might ignore?
(a) When Paloma's father ignores a terribly hungry person on the street.
(b) When the two people she observes in a fight both ignore their right hands.
(c) When Kakuro ignores someone who mutters something about Japanese.
(d) When Renee pretends she hears no insults from a tenant.
5. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
(a) The Gods Must Be Crazy.
(b) The Shining.
(c) Hunt for Red October.
(d) Out of the Blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
2. What does a courier deliver to Renee?
3. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
4. What is Renee careful about as she walks to Kakuro's apartment?
5. Why is Renee embarrassed?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)