|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
(a) He is moving.
(b) He is dying.
(c) He is ill and will be indisposed for a couple weeks.
(d) He is going into the hospital.
2. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
(a) To gain their mother's attention.
(b) To crush Paloma.
(c) To prove her worth to their mother.
(d) To break men's hearts.
3. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
(a) Go through the pet door simultaneously.
(b) Grab the same piece of meat.
4. Why is Paloma surprised that the new tenant wants to have tea with her mother?
(a) Because her mother cannot speak English very well.
(b) Because her mother is black.
(c) Because most of the tenents shun her mother.
(d) Because her mother's father was the commander in occupied Japan.
5. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
2. What does Renee think to herself about her interest in painting?
3. What does Renee thinks offers more continuity in a house than conventional doors?
4. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
5. In what way does Paloma's mother differ from most of the tenants in the building?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)