|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee thinks offers more continuity in a house than conventional doors?
(a) Open doorways.
(b) Bamboo curtins.
(c) Sliding doors.
(d) Bead curtins.
2. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
(a) He is pleasant to her.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is Japanese.
(d) He is over six feet tall.
3. What does Renee think to herself about her interest in painting?
(a) She wishes she could paint.
(b) She should dumb that down also.
(c) She wishes she were more up on modern artists.
(d) She wishes she could afford even reproductions of good art.
4. In what way does Paloma's mother differ from most of the tenants in the building?
(a) Her religion.
(b) Her love of the outdoors.
(c) Her politics.
(d) Having young children still at home.
5. What is Paloma fascinated about concerning the therapist?
(a) He does not seem to move even when he talks.
(b) His eyes are two different colors.
(c) His hands are smaller than Paloma's hands.
(d) He has a bald spot on the side of his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
2. What does Paloma believe about life?
3. What do Renee and Kakuro discuss before he shows her his kitchen?
4. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
5. Who has Monsieur Ozu fired?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)