|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Paloma's mother been taking anti-anxiety medicines?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 10 months.
2. Who are Levin and Kitty?
(a) Paloma's cousins.
(b) The only other children in the building.
(c) Brother and sister who come by the building every morning with the newspapers.
(d) Kakuro's cats.
3. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her cats.
(c) Her charities.
(d) Her plants.
4. What does Paloma feel Columbe's goal in life is?
(a) To prove her worth to their mother.
(b) To gain their mother's attention.
(c) To crush Paloma.
(d) To break men's hearts.
5. Why does Paloma's mother take her to a therapist?
(a) Because of a comment Paloma makes.
(b) To prove to the therapist that her daughter has problems.
(c) To show the therapist that she could raise a good daughter.
(d) To have the therapist explain about her mother's illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Renee thinking about when someone knocks on her door?
2. What breed is Athena?
3. Why is Paloma surprised that the new tenant wants to have tea with her mother?
4. How is Neptune described?
5. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)