|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
(a) Renee and the maintenance man.
(b) Manuela and a maid for the building next door.
(c) Renee and Manuela.
(d) Manuela and her husband.
2. Why is Manuela excited about being retained by Kakura?
(a) He wants her to reside in his apartment complex.
(b) He has few demands.
(c) He has a good-looking cook about her age.
(d) He gave her raise.
3. What is on Kakuro's wall in the entryway?
(a) A Japanese music box.
(b) Two crossed Samurai swords.
(c) A reproduction of one of Renee's favorite paintings.
(d) A tapestry from 1300s Japan.
4. What is Renee thinking about when someone knocks on her door?
(a) How to redeem herself with Manuela.
(b) Learning to play bridge.
(c) What to read for the evening.
(d) Having given herself away to Kakuro.
5. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
(a) Michael Connelly.
(b) Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
(c) Stephen King.
(d) Haruki Marakami.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paloma threaten to spread rumors about the therapist?
2. How does Kakuro respond when Renee quotes from the book?
3. From what book does Renee quote after meeting Kakuro?
4. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
5. What does Paloma believe about life?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)