|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Running for a taxi.
(b) Dancing in high heels.
(c) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
(d) Separating Athena and Neptune.
2. What do Renee and Kakuro discuss before he shows her his kitchen?
(a) The tapestry hanging in the entryway.
(b) The painting in the entryway.
(c) The way the Japanese value austerity.
(d) The haiku poem he gives her.
3. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
(a) The Gods Must Be Crazy.
(b) Out of the Blue.
(c) Hunt for Red October.
(d) The Shining.
4. What does a courier deliver to Renee?
(a) A pair of tickets.
(b) An expensive book.
(c) An invitation.
(d) A small cat statue.
5. Who is Neptune?
(a) Madame de Broglie's dog.
(b) Manuela's Macaw.
(c) Madame de Broglie's cat.
(d) A cat that lives in the alleyway near Renee's work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Paloma wonder what else a person might ignore?
2. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
3. Why is Columbe been driving Paloma crazy?
4. What is one topic Renee and Kakuro discuss over dinner?
5. What is Renee thinking about when someone knocks on her door?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)