|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(d) No one.
2. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
(a) A profound thought.
(c) Paloma tells the speaker how she feels.
(d) Many people agree with the ridiculous statement.
3. Why is Manuela excited about being retained by Kakura?
(a) He has few demands.
(b) He wants her to reside in his apartment complex.
(c) He has a good-looking cook about her age.
(d) He gave her raise.
4. Why is the movie most significant to Renee?
(a) Her cousin has a bit part in it.
(b) She read the book and had predicted it would become a successful movie.
(c) It was the last one she saw with her mother before she died.
(d) It was the last one she saw with her husband.
5. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Renee careful about as she walks to Kakuro's apartment?
2. Who has Renee studied recently?
3. What surprises Renee about Kakuro's last name?
4. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
5. What happens in Chapter 16?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)