|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renee think about as far as at in chapter 11?
(a) The way the value of art has changed over the years.
(b) The ease with which so many artists create art.
(c) The purpose of art.
(d) The way so many people no longer care about art.
2. What does Renee think about concerning art?
(a) Its inconsistency.
(b) Its way of soothing stress.
(c) Its incongruence.
(d) Its ability to heal.
3. What is on Kakuro's wall in the entryway?
(a) A reproduction of one of Renee's favorite paintings.
(b) Two crossed Samurai swords.
(c) A tapestry from 1300s Japan.
(d) A Japanese music box.
4. What do Paloma and Kakuro decide to do?
(a) Become friends.
(b) Find out who Renee really is.
(c) Walk in the park daily together.
(d) Read and discuss a book a week.
5. What do Kakuro and Renee make plans to do?
(a) Go to the Japanese Tea Gardens.
(b) Visit the art museum.
(c) Take Paloma on an outing.
(d) Watch The Munekata Sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma believe about life?
2. Where does Paloma hear a statement she thinks is totally wrong?
3. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
4. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
5. Who has Renee studied recently?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)