|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does Paloma's mother differ from most of the tenants in the building?
(a) Her love of the outdoors.
(b) Her politics.
(c) Her religion.
(d) Having young children still at home.
2. What does a courier deliver to Renee?
(a) An expensive book.
(b) A pair of tickets.
(c) An invitation.
(d) A small cat statue.
3. What breed is Athena?
(a) Cocker spaniel.
4. What does Renee think about as far as at in chapter 11?
(a) The way the value of art has changed over the years.
(b) The purpose of art.
(c) The ease with which so many artists create art.
(d) The way so many people no longer care about art.
5. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
(a) He is over six feet tall.
(b) He is Japanese.
(c) He is pleasant to her.
(d) He is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Athena and Neptune attempt to do?
2. Why does Paloma's mother take her to a therapist?
3. What do Kakuro and Renee make plans to do?
4. Why is Manuela excited about being retained by Kakura?
5. What Japanese tradition does Kakuro explain?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)