|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Paloma wonder what else a person might ignore?
(a) When the two people she observes in a fight both ignore their right hands.
(b) When Renee pretends she hears no insults from a tenant.
(c) When Paloma's father ignores a terribly hungry person on the street.
(d) When Kakuro ignores someone who mutters something about Japanese.
2. About what does Paloma contradict a teacher of hers?
(b) A poem.
3. What is going on in the Arthens' former apartment?
(b) Strange noises.
(d) A lot of shouting.
4. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
(a) Her charities.
(b) Her plants.
(c) Her cats.
(d) Her hair.
5. Who is Neptune?
(a) Madame de Broglie's cat.
(b) A cat that lives in the alleyway near Renee's work.
(c) Madame de Broglie's dog.
(d) Manuela's Macaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
2. What does Renee think about as far as at in chapter 11?
3. What breed is Athena?
4. How is Neptune described?
5. Why does Paloma threaten to spread rumors about the therapist?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)