|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way does Paloma's mother differ from most of the tenants in the building?
(a) Her religion.
(b) Her politics.
(c) Having young children still at home.
(d) Her love of the outdoors.
2. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
(a) Stephen King.
(b) Michael Connelly.
(c) Haruki Marakami.
(d) Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
3. What do Kakuro and Renee make plans to do?
(a) Visit the art museum.
(b) Go to the Japanese Tea Gardens.
(c) Take Paloma on an outing.
(d) Watch The Munekata Sisters.
4. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
(a) He is going into the hospital.
(b) He is moving.
(c) He is dying.
(d) He is ill and will be indisposed for a couple weeks.
5. What is going on in the Arthens' former apartment?
(c) Strange noises.
(d) A lot of shouting.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Athena belong?
2. What has Renee decided is a fraud?
3. What is Paloma fascinated about concerning the therapist?
4. From what book does Renee quote after meeting Kakuro?
5. What does Paloma realize about words?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)