|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Athena belong?
(a) Madame de Broglie.
(b) Mademoiselle Lafitte.
(c) Diane Badoise.
2. What do Paloma and Kakuro decide to do?
(a) Walk in the park daily together.
(b) Read and discuss a book a week.
(c) Become friends.
(d) Find out who Renee really is.
3. What Japanese tradition does Kakuro explain?
(a) That the younger person pours the tea for the older person.
(b) That they hide the sounds of flushing.
(c) That they take off their shoes.
(d) That the more powerful person pours the tea for the less powerful person.
4. How is Paloma's mother is towards everything else besides the one important thing?
(c) Mildly interested.
(d) Occasionally excited.
5. What is going on in the Arthens' former apartment?
(a) Strange noises.
(b) A lot of shouting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Columbe been driving Paloma crazy?
2. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
3. What is one topic Renee and Kakuro discuss over dinner?
4. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
5. What does Renee thinks offers more continuity in a house than conventional doors?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)