|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Neptune described?
(b) Sad and deprived.
2. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
(a) Hunt for Red October.
(b) Out of the Blue.
(c) The Gods Must Be Crazy.
(d) The Shining.
3. What is Renee careful about as she walks to Kakuro's apartment?
(a) That she not be seen.
(b) That she play "dumb."
(c) That she let it known she is not on duty.
4. Who are Levin and Kitty?
(a) The only other children in the building.
(b) Paloma's cousins.
(c) Brother and sister who come by the building every morning with the newspapers.
(d) Kakuro's cats.
5. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
(a) Her charities.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her plants.
(d) Her cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
2. What conflict does Paloma witness?
3. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
4. Who is Paul Nguyen?
5. To whom does Athena belong?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)