|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Renee thinking about when someone knocks on her door?
(a) What to read for the evening.
(b) Learning to play bridge.
(c) How to redeem herself with Manuela.
(d) Having given herself away to Kakuro.
2. Why is Renee embarrassed?
(a) She needs to use the bathroom.
(b) She trips on the floor mat.
(c) She falls into him when she stumbles on the door step.
(d) She thought a particular painting was done by someone else.
3. What conflict does Paloma witness?
(a) Between her mother and another woman at a sale.
(b) Between her mother and older sister.
(c) Between her father and mother.
(d) Between Renee and one of the tenants.
4. Why is Columbe been driving Paloma crazy?
(a) In taunting her about her trip to see the therapist.
(b) In bad mouthing the new tenant.
(c) In saying she will recommend their mother not let Paloma be with Kakuro.
(d) In talking about Columbe's trip to Venice.
5. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on Kakuro's wall in the entryway?
2. Who are Levin and Kitty?
3. What does a courier deliver to Renee?
4. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
5. What does Renee think about concerning art?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)