|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
(a) Her cats.
(b) Her charities.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her plants.
2. Who watched Neptune and Athena attempt this?
(a) No one.
3. What follows on the heels of the statement that Paloma thinks is totally wrong?
(b) A profound thought.
(c) Many people agree with the ridiculous statement.
(d) Paloma tells the speaker how she feels.
4. What surprises Renee about Kakuro's last name?
(a) It is not Japanese.
(b) It is German.
(c) It is the same as both a favorite author and filmmaker of Renee's.
(d) It is the same as another Japanese man she knows.
5. What does Renee think about concerning art?
(a) Its incongruence.
(b) Its way of soothing stress.
(c) Its inconsistency.
(d) Its ability to heal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Renee use to further her arguments against the subject she just finished studying?
2. Why is Columbe been driving Paloma crazy?
3. What happens in Chapter 16?
4. What does Renee think to herself about her interest in painting?
5. Why is Paloma surprised that the new tenant wants to have tea with her mother?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)