|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
(a) Separating Athena and Neptune.
(b) Running for a taxi.
(c) Dancing in high heels.
(d) Tripping on the lobby carpet.
2. What does Paloma realize about words?
(a) The same word has a different meaning to different people.
(b) It is words that have power, not deeds.
(c) Words are useless.
(d) Words are overvalued, but useful to an extent.
3. Why is Paloma surprised that the new tenant wants to have tea with her mother?
(a) Because her mother's father was the commander in occupied Japan.
(b) Because most of the tenents shun her mother.
(c) Because her mother is black.
(d) Because her mother cannot speak English very well.
4. Who has Monsieur Ozu fired?
(a) The Grelier.
(b) The maintenance man.
(c) The Butler.
(d) The cook.
5. What does Renee think about concerning art?
(a) Its ability to heal.
(b) Its way of soothing stress.
(c) Its incongruence.
(d) Its inconsistency.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
2. Who is Paul Nguyen?
3. What do Kakuro and Renee make plans to do?
4. What do Renee and Kakuro discuss before he shows her his kitchen?
5. Why does Paloma threaten to spread rumors about the therapist?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)