|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Renee thinking about when someone knocks on her door?
(a) Learning to play bridge.
(b) How to redeem herself with Manuela.
(c) What to read for the evening.
(d) Having given herself away to Kakuro.
2. Why is Columbe been driving Paloma crazy?
(a) In bad mouthing the new tenant.
(b) In saying she will recommend their mother not let Paloma be with Kakuro.
(c) In taunting her about her trip to see the therapist.
(d) In talking about Columbe's trip to Venice.
3. Who are Levin and Kitty?
(a) Paloma's cousins.
(b) Brother and sister who come by the building every morning with the newspapers.
(c) Kakuro's cats.
(d) The only other children in the building.
4. What does Renee think about concerning art?
(a) Its ability to heal.
(b) Its way of soothing stress.
(c) Its incongruence.
(d) Its inconsistency.
5. What does Renee find refreshing about rumors of Kakuro's apartment?
(a) It is painted in shades of white.
(b) It has no carpets.
(c) There is nothing superfluous.
(d) It has no heavy-style furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Neptune described?
2. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
3. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
4. Why is Renee embarrassed?
5. About what does Paloma contradict a teacher of hers?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)