|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Columbe been driving Paloma crazy?
(a) In bad mouthing the new tenant.
(b) In taunting her about her trip to see the therapist.
(c) In saying she will recommend their mother not let Paloma be with Kakuro.
(d) In talking about Columbe's trip to Venice.
2. What do Kakuro and Renee make plans to do?
(a) Watch The Munekata Sisters.
(b) Go to the Japanese Tea Gardens.
(c) Take Paloma on an outing.
(d) Visit the art museum.
3. Who has Monsieur Ozu fired?
(a) The cook.
(b) The Grelier.
(c) The maintenance man.
(d) The Butler.
4. Who is gossiping about Madame de Broglie?
(a) Manuela and her husband.
(b) Manuela and a maid for the building next door.
(c) Renee and the maintenance man.
(d) Renee and Manuela.
5. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
(a) Her cats.
(b) Her charities.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Renee think to herself about her interest in painting?
2. What does Chabrot tell Renee about Maître Arthens?
3. In what way does Paloma's mother differ from most of the tenants in the building?
4. What happens in Chapter 16?
5. What is on Kakuro's wall in the entryway?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)