|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Columbe been driving Paloma crazy?
(a) In taunting her about her trip to see the therapist.
(b) In saying she will recommend their mother not let Paloma be with Kakuro.
(c) In talking about Columbe's trip to Venice.
(d) In bad mouthing the new tenant.
2. Who are Levin and Kitty?
(a) Paloma's cousins.
(b) The only other children in the building.
(c) Brother and sister who come by the building every morning with the newspapers.
(d) Kakuro's cats.
3. Who has Monsieur Ozu fired?
(a) The Grelier.
(b) The Butler.
(c) The cook.
(d) The maintenance man.
4. What fascinates Renee about Kakuro?
(a) He is over six feet tall.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is pleasant to her.
(d) He is Japanese.
5. What does Renee think about as far as at in chapter 11?
(a) The way so many people no longer care about art.
(b) The way the value of art has changed over the years.
(c) The ease with which so many artists create art.
(d) The purpose of art.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Neptune described?
2. What is one modern writer Renee enjoys reading?
3. What is Renee careful about as she walks to Kakuro's apartment?
4. How does Madame Badoise injure her ankle?
5. What does Renee think about concerning art?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)