|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Summer Rain: Chapters 8-18, Journal of the Movement of the World Nos. 5-6 and Profound Thought No. 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Renee's favorite movies?
(a) The Gods Must Be Crazy.
(b) Out of the Blue.
(c) The Shining.
(d) Hunt for Red October.
2. What does Renee thinks offers more continuity in a house than conventional doors?
(a) Bead curtins.
(b) Open doorways.
(c) Bamboo curtins.
(d) Sliding doors.
3. Why is Manuela excited about being retained by Kakura?
(a) He has few demands.
(b) He gave her raise.
(c) He has a good-looking cook about her age.
(d) He wants her to reside in his apartment complex.
4. Why is Columbe been driving Paloma crazy?
(a) In taunting her about her trip to see the therapist.
(b) In bad mouthing the new tenant.
(c) In talking about Columbe's trip to Venice.
(d) In saying she will recommend their mother not let Paloma be with Kakuro.
5. What does Paloma think is the only thing important to her mother?
(a) Her cats.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her plants.
(d) Her charities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Japanese tradition does Kakuro explain?
2. What does Renee think about as far as at in chapter 11?
3. What does Renee think to herself about her interest in painting?
4. What do Kakuro and Renee make plans to do?
5. What does a courier deliver to Renee?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)