Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Pranksters agree to make a secret rendez-vous in Mexico?
2. How does Wolfe describe Haight-Ashbury at this point in the story?
3. Many people in the area think the Pranksters are from:
4. To whom does Kesey compare Paul Jacobs, one of the previous speakers?
5. What sign do the Pranksters put up at La Honda?
Do you think the mixed, almost bad reviews of Sometimes a Great Nation hurt Kesey? Or did he sincerely believe that the bus was a new art form? What does he mean when he points to the bus and suggests it's a totally new art form?
When Kesey moves his family and the Pranksters to La Honda, people he used to hang out with on Perry Lane complain that this is no longer the old group of friends, but it's increasingly Kesey's trip. What were they noticing that was so different about Kesey? What was Kesey doing that indicated he was going to be the leader from this point forward?
What was Kesey's aim with the Acid Test? Do you think he articulated what he wanted to do when he meant turning the world onto LSD? Did he achieve anything through it? Or, was it just a reason to get high and party with others on LSD?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)