Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Pranksters agree to make a secret rendez-vous in Mexico?
2. How does Wolfe describe Haight-Ashbury at this point in the story?
3. Many people in the area think the Pranksters are from:
4. To whom does Kesey compare Paul Jacobs, one of the previous speakers?
5. What sign do the Pranksters put up at La Honda?
Essay Topic 1
Talk about One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Why did Kesey write the story? How did this novel change his life?
Essay Topic 2
What was your reaction to the gang-rape of the woman by the Hell's Angels at the Pranksters' party? What did you think of the way Wolfe portrayed this scene?
Essay Topic 3
Do any of the Pranksters really know what to make of Kesey? Why do they find it so easy to follow him? Do they understand what they're doing? Or is it all fun and games for them?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)