|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are people disappointed in Kesey after the trial?
(a) They think he's going to work for the government
(b) They think he sold out to avoid jail
(c) They thought he was going to testify using a harmonica
(d) They discover he was a fraud
2. How does Wolfe describe Haight-Ashbury at this point in the story?
(a) A circus
(b) A center for culture and design
(c) A rival for New York
(d) A carnival
3. What identity does Kesey take to reenter the U.S.?
(a) A drunken cowboy singer on a horse
(b) A drunken farmers on a horse
(c) A Cowboy football player
(d) A sober cowboy on foot
4. Where does Kesey get money?
(a) He works for a few days in a cafe
(b) He finds it on the streets
(c) The Chinese Consulate
(d) The American Consulate
5. Where do the Pranksters agree to make a secret rendez-vous in Mexico?
(d) Mexico City
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time does Kesey serve?
2. Who came up with the idea for the Trips Festival of 1966?
3. What does Mountain Girl do after her trial?
4. What sign do the Pranksters put up at La Honda?
5. Instead of fleeing, Kesey decides to:
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)