|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kesey moves with his family to:
2. Who prevents the Pranksters from holding Graduation at Winterland?
(a) Bill Graham
(b) Kesey himself
(c) Faye, Kesey's wife
(d) The Judge at Kesey's trial
3. In an interview with the Chronicle, Kesey says he intends to:
(a) Lose weight on a new LSD diet
(b) Stay in the U.S. as a fugitie, and as salt in J. Edgar Hoover's wounds
(c) Run for Senate office
(d) Be the solution to J. Edgar Hoover's problems
4. What has San Francisco State University become?
(a) The pot capital of the west
(b) The Yale of the west
(c) The acid heads' true universitas
(d) The Harvard of the west
5. There is no greater calamity than the Red Tide in Manzanillo except:
(a) The American Crazies
(b) The Touristas
(c) The Mexican Federales
(d) The FBI
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ordered a search of Puerto Vallarta after reports surfaced of Kesey's whereabouts?
2. While briefly in jail, Kesey meets a kid with:
3. How much time does Kesey serve?
4. Why are people disappointed in Kesey after the trial?
5. What does Mountain Girl do after her trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. Did Kesey seem to know his fate all along his LSD-Pranksters journey?
2. Although nothing happens with the Mexican undercover agent, what does his presence make the Pranksters realize?
3. After Zonker receives a telegram informing the group that the suicide note scheme didn't work, who spreads news that Kesey is in Mexico?
4. What is it about the Red Tide that is so bothersome?
5. Is it ironic that Owsley, who makes LSD, has a such a bad trip that he 'fails' the acid test?
6. Is this a happy ending?
7. What did you think when Kesey returns to La Honda after the concert and finds up to 400 people there?
8. Do you think the Vietnam Day Committee understood what they were doing by inviting Kesey to speak?
9. What is Kesey's response to an imminent arrest?
10. What were your thoughts about the Pranksters giving laced Kool-Aid to people without telling them what was in the drink?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)