|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kesey plan to do to wreck the psychedelic movement once and for all?
(a) Hold an Acid Test Graduation on Halloween
(b) Denounce his past completely
(c) Join the Grateful Dead
(d) Hold a drug-free party for the nation
2. Who 'fails' the acid test?
(b) Freewheeling Frank
(d) Owsley, the famous LSD maker
3. To what does Wolfe compare Kesey and the Acid Test?
(a) Spreading the Word of Christianity
(b) Entrance exams in the Japanese education system
(c) The SAT
(d) Joining the army
4. Many people in the area think the Pranksters are from:
(d) The Netherlands
5. Who gives a first-hand account of the Kool-Aid Acid Test?
(a) Clarence Brush, a novelist
(b) The Blair Witch guy
(c) Clair Brush, a journalist
(d) Clair Danes, an actress
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kesey and friends get their visas to Mexico?
2. What does Page discover?
3. Where do the Pranksters agree to make a secret rendez-vous in Mexico?
4. After his horrible trip, Owsley threatens to:
5. Where does Kesey usually obtain his LSD?
Short Essay Questions
1. Following the success of the Trips Festival, what does Bill Graham do?
2. What did you think when Kesey returns to La Honda after the concert and finds up to 400 people there?
3. Is it ironic that Kesey goes to the U.S. Consulate, isn't ironic and even gets money from one of the staff?
4. Why do you think Babbs moves the acid tests to Los Angeles?
5. Once again we see how Kesey controls the group. Describe how he does it this time at Muir Beach?
6. Why do you think the Mexicans greet the Pranksters with "Diablo!"
7. What is it about the Red Tide that is so bothersome?
8. Where is Kesey and what is he doing at the end of this story?
9. In reading this chapter, what did you think of Kesey's attempt at having a final graduation?
10. Did Kesey seem to know his fate all along his LSD-Pranksters journey?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)