|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What three events occur in this chapter?
(a) Mountain Girl flees to Mexico, Kesey turns himself over, and Sandy writes a tell-all book
(b) Mountain Girl starts her own group, Sandy starts his and Kesey makes no changes
(c) Keseys sells the bus, heads for Mexico and starts a cult there
(d) Mountain Girl goes to New York, Sandy returns to New York and Kesey's heading for Mexico
2. Where do the Pranksters get their money from?
(a) Kesey's parents in Oregon
(b) Faye in La Honda
(c) Kesey's lawyer in San Francisco
(d) Kesey's brother in Oregon
3. What causes the Red Tide?
(a) Too much plant fertilizer
(b) Whale blood
(c) Octopus blood
(d) An explosion of Plankton growth
4. What identity does Kesey take to reenter the U.S.?
(a) A sober cowboy on foot
(b) A drunken farmers on a horse
(c) A Cowboy football player
(d) A drunken cowboy singer on a horse
5. Do the Grateful Dead agree to play at this big party?
(a) Yes but they decide not to show up
(b) They're not a band yet
(c) No, they're under contract to play elsewhere
(d) They never receive a formal invitation
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one pass the acid test?
2. What does Sandy want the Ampex for?
3. How does the crowd react to Kesey's remarks?
4. Does Kesey give the Ampex to Sandy?
5. How does Kesey flee the Mexican authorities?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)