|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After his horrible trip, Owsley threatens to:
(a) Call the police when Kesey goes on a trip
(b) Cut off the Pranksters' LSD supply
(c) Make really bad LSD
(d) Bring criminal charges against the Pranksters
2. What is Richard Alpert's concern about the Pranksters?
(a) That they are not wild enough
(b) That they'll do something so outrageous they'll discredit the psychedelic movement
(c) They will discredit Stanford's writing program
(d) They will get more attention for LSD than him
3. What identity does Kesey take to reenter the U.S.?
(a) A Cowboy football player
(b) A drunken farmers on a horse
(c) A drunken cowboy singer on a horse
(d) A sober cowboy on foot
4. There is no greater calamity than the Red Tide in Manzanillo except:
(a) The Mexican Federales
(b) The FBI
(c) The Touristas
(d) The American Crazies
5. What is the Probation Generation?
(a) A generation that's on probation until it proves it's worthy of freedome
(b) It's a generation of kids who have been busted for pot possession and are all free on probation
(c) A generation that believes prison is better than freedom
(d) A generation of kids refusing to do anything that will get them in trouble
Short Answer Questions
1. What has San Francisco State University become?
2. How much does the Trips Festival gross in three days?
3. Who prevents the Pranksters from holding Graduation at Winterland?
4. Where do the Pranksters get their money from?
5. Where does Kesey get money?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)