Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Pranksters agree to make a secret rendez-vous in Mexico?
(c) Mexico City
2. How does Wolfe describe Haight-Ashbury at this point in the story?
(a) A circus
(b) A carnival
(c) A rival for New York
(d) A center for culture and design
3. Many people in the area think the Pranksters are from:
(c) The Netherlands
4. To whom does Kesey compare Paul Jacobs, one of the previous speakers?
(a) Ron L. Hubbard
(b) General Tojo
5. What sign do the Pranksters put up at La Honda?
(a) No Rock Bands Allowed on Premises
(b) Coming Soon: The Beatles Test
(c) The Merry Pranksters Welcome the Beatles
(d) The Merry Pranksters Prefer the Rolling Stones
Short Answer Questions
1. While briefly in jail, Kesey meets a kid with:
2. What is Richard Alpert's concern about the Pranksters?
3. How does the crowd react to Kesey's remarks?
4. How does Cassady drive the Mexican undercover officer away?
5. According to Wolfe, who in three years time will film an LSD bus trip through England?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)