|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Kesey goes back to the U.S. he'll be imprisoned. What do the rest of the group have to look forward to?
(a) Jobs and families
(b) Being taken over by the Leary group
(d) The Warehouse and the Gas station
2. Does Kesey give the Ampex to Sandy?
(b) Kesey doesn't even know what an Ampex is
(c) Yes, but not right away
3. Who followed Haugen to Mexico?
(a) Some beautiful deb
(b) An angry ex-girlfriend
(c) His wife
(d) His sister
4. Kesey decides he wants to turn the world onto LSD through:
(a) The Acid Test
(b) How-to Books
(c) A bus tour
(d) A weekly newspaper column
5. Where does Kesey usually obtain his LSD?
(a) From the Leary Group
(b) He makes it himself
(c) From the Mad Chemist
(d) From a source in Thailand
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kesey and friends get their visas to Mexico?
2. What is the Probation Generation?
3. There is no greater calamity than the Red Tide in Manzanillo except:
4. Who takes over leadership while Kesey's in Mexico?
5. After his horrible trip, Owsley threatens to:
Short Essay Questions
1. What did you think of Kesey's re-entry into the U.S.?
2. Why did the Pranksters and their followers fall apart after Kesey's trial?
3. What is Kesey's response to an imminent arrest?
4. What were your thoughts about the Pranksters giving laced Kool-Aid to people without telling them what was in the drink?
5. What happens to Kesey during the electrical storm on the beach?
6. Why do you think Babbs moves the acid tests to Los Angeles?
7. For all the things that Kesey hates about Mexico, at this point he discovers a very different side of the country and its people. What does he discover?
8. How does Mountain Girl manage to get off with just a fine for the marijuana charges against her?
9. Do you think the Vietnam Day Committee understood what they were doing by inviting Kesey to speak?
10. What is it about the Red Tide that is so bothersome?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)