|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Pransters call Kesey?
(a) His holiness
2. Kesey says he wants everyone to do their thing and be Pranksters, but he also wants them to be:
3. How does Zonker save himself in the water when he's surrounded by suspicious black men?
(a) He offers to give them all rides home
(b) He swims quickly to shore without saying a thing
(c) He offers them free drugs
(d) He smiles a long drug-induced smile that wins them over
4. What is Wolfe's reaction to Babb's writing?
(c) Tickled to death
(d) Amused, not too serious
5. What does Goldhill urge Kesey to stop telling people?
(a) That he's actually Timothy Leary
(b) That legislation is needed to prohibit LSD
(c) That they should cease use of LSD
(d) That LSD isn't good for kids
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after the bust on La Honda?
2. Does Kesey get to meet Leary?
3. Where was Kesey born and raised?
4. What famous actress does Doris Delay resemble?
5. What do the Pranksters call their trip to Millbrook?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Perry Lane when Kesey and his family return following the publication of "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?"
2. What starts to annoy the other Pranksters about Kesey at this point in their story?
3. Describe Wolfe's initial meeting with Kesey.
4. Have the Pranksters broken away from mainstream society?
5. Why do the Prankster feel it's critical not to talk about their experience on the trip?
6. Do you think Sandy would have stayed with the Pranksters if he hadn't had a bad trip?
7. What do the Pranksters believe about people living the 'straight life?'
8. Kesey compares this time in American History to what other time in ancient history?
9. How do the Pranksters view the Beauty Witch's descent into madness?
10. After Stark Naked goes mad and has to leave the group, the purpose of the trip and the documentary become clearer. What is that purpose?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)