|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kesey decides he wants to turn the world onto LSD through:
(a) The Acid Test
(b) A weekly newspaper column
(c) How-to Books
(d) A bus tour
2. Where does Kesey get money?
(a) The Chinese Consulate
(b) He finds it on the streets
(c) He works for a few days in a cafe
(d) The American Consulate
3. How does Mountain Girl appear in court?
(a) Very pregnant and in a very short red dress
(b) Pregnant in a loose-fitting dress
(c) Slim, not visibly pregnant and in a long, covering dress
(d) Pregnant in a witch's outfit
4. What do Mexicans call the Pranksters?
5. What identity does Kesey take to reenter the U.S.?
(a) A drunken farmers on a horse
(b) A drunken cowboy singer on a horse
(c) A Cowboy football player
(d) A sober cowboy on foot
6. Who 'fails' the acid test?
(b) Owsley, the famous LSD maker
(c) Freewheeling Frank
7. What confuses the cops about the LSD "crazies"?
(a) They look like zombies
(b) They look so unhealthy, it's a miracle they're alive
(c) They're so thin
(d) They look so healthy for people doing so much drugs
8. What was the cause of Cassady's death?
(a) Heart attack
(b) It's not known
(c) A broken heart
(d) A bar-room brawl
9. What is the Probation Generation?
(a) A generation of kids refusing to do anything that will get them in trouble
(b) A generation that believes prison is better than freedom
(c) It's a generation of kids who have been busted for pot possession and are all free on probation
(d) A generation that's on probation until it proves it's worthy of freedome
10. Who is coming to San Francisco in September 1965?
(a) Malcolm X
(b) The Rolling Stones
(c) The Yardbirds
(d) The Beatles
11. How does one pass the acid test?
(a) They have to get a job offer while tripping
(b) By taking LSD and not freaking out
(c) They have to score 90 percent or more on the exit exam
(d) By taking DMT with LSD
12. Where do the Pranksters agree to make a secret rendez-vous in Mexico?
(c) Mexico City
13. What sign do the Pranksters put up at La Honda?
(a) The Merry Pranksters Welcome the Beatles
(b) Coming Soon: The Beatles Test
(c) The Merry Pranksters Prefer the Rolling Stones
(d) No Rock Bands Allowed on Premises
14. Where is Neal Cassady's body found?
(a) Next to the Warehouse
(b) Beside a railroad track in Mexico
(c) Next to the Gas Station
(d) In an alley and Haight-Ashbury
15. Kesey moves with his family to:
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kesey and friends get their visas to Mexico?
2. What is Richard Alpert's concern about the Pranksters?
3. What does Sandy want the Ampex for?
4. Does the officer come to the party?
5. Who joints the second Acid Test party?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)