Short Answer Key
Chapter I Black Shiny FBI Shoes
1. What is Ken Kesey's profession?
2. Where does Kesey go to do graduate work?
3. What does Kesey discover at Stanford that changes the course of his life?
4. Where does the author Tom Wolfe first meet Kesey?
5. What is the name that Kesey gives his group?
The Merry Pranksters
6. What do Kesey and his cohorts wear?
Overalls with pieces of the American flag sewn into them
7. What kind of shoes do the Pranksters hate the most?
Black Shiny Shoes
8. What is the difference between the drug culture of the early '60s and the late '60s?
The early '60s drug culture was attached to civil rights
9. Why is Neal Cassady well-known?
Jack Kerouac based a character on him in On the Road.
10. When Kesey returns to SF from...
This section contains 2,672 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)