|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XII The Bust.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Do the the Merry Pranksters invite or include all LSD users?
(a) Of course
(b) Yes, but only on Saturdays
(c) It's hard to say because they have no rules
2. How do Kesey and his crew travel?
(a) In a wildly painted 1939 international Harvester school bus
(b) In an RV
(c) In a station wagon
(d) In a group of motorcycles
3. What do the Pranksters call their trip to Millbrook?
(a) The Crypt Trip
(b) The Millbrook Test
(c) The Leary Trip
(d) The New York finale
4. Does the Pranksters' way of life strike the author as odd?
(a) He hasn't made up his mind
(d) He doesn't care how they live
5. When Wolfe enters the Warehouse, he mentions a banner that says:
(a) Outsiders Welcome
(b) Outsiders Graduate after Pranksters
(c) Cops Should Try This
(d) Acid Test Graduation
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what was the original intent of the trip?
2. What is Wolfe's reaction to Babb's writing?
3. Does Kesey get to meet Leary?
4. What does Kenneth Babbs introduce to the new Kesey colony?
5. What is a rule that Kesey establishes for travel?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)