|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter X Dream Wars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zonker save himself in the water when he's surrounded by suspicious black men?
(a) He smiles a long drug-induced smile that wins them over
(b) He swims quickly to shore without saying a thing
(c) He offers them free drugs
(d) He offers to give them all rides home
2. What is the Leary group's view of the Pranksters?
(a) They're too quiet
(b) They have bad taste in clothing
(c) They're impressed and hope they return soon
(d) They're a group of California crazies
3. What is the Bladder Totem?
(a) A bathroom key attached to a gas can
(b) A native American talisman
(c) A talisman that looks like a bladder
(d) A pole that helps open the bathroom door
4. What is Ken Kesey's profession?
(a) He has no profession
(d) Television show host.
5. What do the Pranksters believe about people living the "straight" life?
(a) They play high-tech games that they don't understand
(b) They are involved in games and not conscious of them
(c) They are good people but not interesting
(d) They pretend they are smart and they are not
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kesey decide to leave Millbrook?
2. What has the Vietnam vet Babbs written and shown to Wolfe?
3. Kesey enters Perry Lane initially as a writer but eventually becomes what?
4. Where was Kesey born and raised?
5. What does Wolfe find distracting about Hassler?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)