|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII Unauthorized Acid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the Vietnam vet Babbs written and shown to Wolfe?
(a) A gun
(b) A picture of a Vietnamese war prison
(c) A novel
(d) A letter from John McCain
2. What is Wolfe's reaction to Babb's writing?
(b) Tickled to death
(c) Amused, not too serious
3. What does Kesey have enameled on one of his teeth?
(a) The American flag
(b) His birthdate
(c) The Flag of the Merry Pranksters
(d) His wife's face
4. What is the Bladder Totem?
(a) A pole that helps open the bathroom door
(b) A bathroom key attached to a gas can
(c) A native American talisman
(d) A talisman that looks like a bladder
5. What do the Pranksters learn at a beach in New Orleans?
(a) It's polluted and will make them sick
(b) They will have to make the rest of the trip on foot
(c) That they thought they were in Alabama
(d) That it's segregated and for Blacks only
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kesey say happened to him in Mexico?
2. What do the Pransters call Kesey?
3. Where do the Merry Pranksters live?
4. What is Ken Kesey's profession?
5. How do Kesey and his crew travel?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)