|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV What Do You Think of My Buddha?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Babbs place his writing in the warehouse?
(a) In Kesey's belongings
(b) In the closet
(c) Under a bed
(d) In a box in the middle of the floor.
2. What is the Bladder Totem?
(a) A native American talisman
(b) A talisman that looks like a bladder
(c) A pole that helps open the bathroom door
(d) A bathroom key attached to a gas can
3. What is Perry Lane?
(a) A street in La Honda, California where Kesey bought a house
(b) It's the name of the warehouse
(c) Stanford's Bohemian quarter, where Kesey eventually lived while studying at Stanford
(d) It's a mythical street made famous in a Beatles song
4. Why is Neal Cassady well-known?
(a) Jack Kerouac based a character on him in On the Road.
(b) He is a rock star
(c) He is a famous author
(d) He is Jack Kerouac's brother
5. Where does Kesey go to do graduate work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name that Kesey gives his group?
2. Who is Gary Goldhill?
3. What kind of shoes do the Pranksters hate the most?
4. Freewheeling Frank is a:
5. Kesey, while working as a night attendant in psych ward writes what famous novel?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)