|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXI The Fugitive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, what was the original intent of the trip?
(a) To see who could drive the bus best
(b) It was a great bursting out of La Honda into an unsuspecting America.
(c) To get to New York as cheaply as possible
(d) To see who could drive best under the influence of LSD
2. What do the Pranksters learn at a beach in New Orleans?
(a) It's polluted and will make them sick
(b) That they thought they were in Alabama
(c) They will have to make the rest of the trip on foot
(d) That it's segregated and for Blacks only
3. What happens when the Pranksters arrive at the seven-day Unitarian Conference?
(a) They offend everyone
(b) They offend the older Unitarians and intrigue the younger ones.
(c) They are popular with everyone
(d) They discover they like organized religion
4. What happens to Sandy after taking Unauthorized Acid?
(a) He thinks it should be the official dosage
(b) He salutes everyone he meets
(c) It has no effect on him
(d) He goes on a really bad acid trip
5. After doing a lot of talking, Kesey emerges from the bus with what on his face?
(a) Day Glo paint
(b) The sign of the cross over his forehead
(c) A huge swath of adhesive tape over his mouth
(d) Women's makeup
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Black Maria's real name?
2. Who did Black Maria originally follow to Mexico?
3. Who are the Young Turks?
4. As the conference progresses, what becomes more interesting to Kesey?
5. Where do Kesey and friends get their visas to Mexico?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)