|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXI The Fugitive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Sandy after taking Unauthorized Acid?
(a) It has no effect on him
(b) He goes on a really bad acid trip
(c) He thinks it should be the official dosage
(d) He salutes everyone he meets
2. Who are the Young Turks?
(a) Three Unitarian Ministers who attended the Pranksters-Angels party
(b) Three Nuns from Turkey
(c) Three maverick business people
(d) Three young students from Turkey
3. What does Kesey do on stage that makes the Unitarians gasp?
(a) He uses the flag like a towel to wipe his face
(b) He steps on the American flag and grinds it into the floor.
(c) He tears the American flag apart and gives pieces to the audience
(d) He burns the flag
4. What happens when the Pranksters arrive at the seven-day Unitarian Conference?
(a) They are popular with everyone
(b) They offend the older Unitarians and intrigue the younger ones.
(c) They discover they like organized religion
(d) They offend everyone
5. According to the author, what was the original intent of the trip?
(a) To get to New York as cheaply as possible
(b) To see who could drive best under the influence of LSD
(c) To see who could drive the bus best
(d) It was a great bursting out of La Honda into an unsuspecting America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Unauthorized Acid?
2. Why does Kesey want to document the road trip?
3. What do the Pranksters learn at a beach in New Orleans?
4. How does Zonker save himself in the water when he's surrounded by suspicious black men?
5. What is Black Maria's real name?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)