|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXI The Fugitive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Pranksters learn at a beach in New Orleans?
(a) It's polluted and will make them sick
(b) That they thought they were in Alabama
(c) That it's segregated and for Blacks only
(d) They will have to make the rest of the trip on foot
2. As the conference progresses, what becomes more interesting to Kesey?
(a) The older Unitarians
(b) The sacraments
(c) The phenomenon of Control
(d) The need for religion in his life
3. Who goes to Mexico with Kesey?
(a) Zonker and Babbs
(b) Mountain Girl and Jerry Garcia
(c) Boise, Zonker and Jim Fish
(d) Sandy and Babbs
4. Kesey becomes increasingly paranoid in Mexico because he thinks:
(a) His LSD supply is very low
(b) The authorities are after him
(c) Everyone looks like the devil
(d) Black Maria is in love with him
5. What is Black Maria's real name?
(a) Maria de la Puente
(b) Carolyn Hannah
(c) Carolyn Johnson
(d) Carol Sayer Bager
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite his odd behavior and paranoia, what does Black Maria think of Kesey?
2. How do the young women at the conference react to Kesey?
3. After doing a lot of talking, Kesey emerges from the bus with what on his face?
4. What does Kesey do on stage that makes the Unitarians gasp?
5. How does Zonker save himself in the water when he's surrounded by suspicious black men?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)