|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXI The Fugitive.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the Pranksters arrive at the seven-day Unitarian Conference?
(a) They offend everyone
(b) They offend the older Unitarians and intrigue the younger ones.
(c) They discover they like organized religion
(d) They are popular with everyone
2. Despite his odd behavior and paranoia, what does Black Maria think of Kesey?
(a) She thinks he would be a good politician
(b) He's the most magnetic person she's ever met
(c) He's the most unimaginative person she's ever met
(d) He's the tallest man she's ever met
3. Who goes to Mexico with Kesey?
(a) Sandy and Babbs
(b) Mountain Girl and Jerry Garcia
(c) Boise, Zonker and Jim Fish
(d) Zonker and Babbs
4. What is Black Maria's real name?
(a) Carolyn Johnson
(b) Maria de la Puente
(c) Carol Sayer Bager
(d) Carolyn Hannah
5. Who did Black Maria originally follow to Mexico?
(a) Mountain Girl
(d) Jim Fish
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Kesey and friends get their visas to Mexico?
2. Kesey becomes increasingly paranoid in Mexico because he thinks:
3. According to the author, what was the original intent of the trip?
4. After doing a lot of talking, Kesey emerges from the bus with what on his face?
5. As the conference progresses, what becomes more interesting to Kesey?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)