Chapter I Black Shiny FBI Shoes
1. What is Ken Kesey's profession?
(b) Television show host.
(c) He has no profession
2. Where does Kesey go to do graduate work?
3. What does Kesey discover at Stanford that changes the course of his life?
(a) Sleeping pills
4. Where does the author Tom Wolfe first meet Kesey?
(a) In a coffee shop
(b) In prison
(c) In the psych ward
(d) In a library
5. What is the name that Kesey gives his group?
(a) The Jolly Pranksters
(b) The Merry Politicians
(c) The Merry Pranksters
(d) The Leary Wannabes
6. What do Kesey and his cohorts wear?
(a) White painter's overalls
(b) Black overalls
(c) Overalls with pieces of the American flag sewn into them
(d) Colorful aprons
7. What kind of shoes do the Pranksters hate the most?
(a) Black Matte Shoes
(b) High-heeled shoes
(c) Unshined shoes
(d) Black Shiny Shoes
8. What is the difference between the drug culture of the early '60s and the late '60s?
(a) There was no early '60s drug culture
(b) The early '60s drug culture was attached to civil rights
(c) There was no difference
(d) The late '60s drug culture included electricity
This section contains 5,440 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)