Chapter I Black Shiny FBI Shoes
1. What is Ken Kesey's profession?
(a) Television show host.
(b) He has no profession
2. Where does Kesey go to do graduate work?
3. What does Kesey discover at Stanford that changes the course of his life?
(d) Sleeping pills
4. Where does the author Tom Wolfe first meet Kesey?
(a) In the psych ward
(b) In prison
(c) In a library
(d) In a coffee shop
5. What is the name that Kesey gives his group?
(a) The Merry Pranksters
(b) The Leary Wannabes
(c) The Merry Politicians
(d) The Jolly Pranksters
6. What do Kesey and his cohorts wear?
(a) Black overalls
(b) Overalls with pieces of the American flag sewn into them
(c) White painter's overalls
(d) Colorful aprons
7. What kind of shoes do the Pranksters hate the most?
(a) Unshined shoes
(b) High-heeled shoes
(c) Black Shiny Shoes
(d) Black Matte Shoes
8. What is the difference between the drug culture of the early '60s and the late '60s?
(a) There was no difference
(b) The early '60s drug culture was attached to civil rights
(c) There was no early '60s drug culture
(d) The late '60s drug culture included electricity
This section contains 5,440 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)