|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "science" does Minnie indicate there is a relationship between all of the disciplines (previously discussed)?
2. What was another name for The White Queen?
(c) The Woman from India
3. Which of the following characters helps Mireille get the Abbess out of her prison?
4. Where do Catherine and Solarin agree to rendezvous with Mordecai and Lily?
5. Which of the following characters controls the leaders of the Revolution?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kamel driving Catherine through the mountains of Algeria?
2. Why did Napoleon refuse Charlot's offer according to Shahin?
3. Which character is wounded during the storm?
4. From whom does Robespierre tell David that he learned about the service?
5. Where does Mireille tell Marat that she has shipped the pieces for which she was responsible?
Short Essay Questions
1. What prophecy does Charlot offer to Napoleon?
2. What information does Kamel share with Catherine about El-Marad, the man she is looking for?
3. Describe in detail how Catherine, Lily and Carioca make it out of the restaurant?
4. What alternative plan does Solarin offer once it is obvious that the storm has blown the ship significantly off course?
5. What information does Charlot share with Mireille and what sacrifice does Charlot make for Mireille?
6. What is Paul's plan now that Catherine the Great has died?
7. Where does Catherine swim ashore and how does she get past the patrolling soldier?
8. Why was the Bishop reduced to selling land to French immigrants for the four years that he has been living in America?
9. Where was Lily surprised to find at least two pieces of the service?
10. What has the Abbess concealed in her room and how does Catherine react to it when the Abbess reveals it to her?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)