|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mokhfi's name mean in English?
(a) A rebel
(b) The white queen
(c) One that trespasses on the gods
(d) The secret chosen one
2. Why did Napoleon refuse Charlot's offer according to Shahin?
(a) He was afraid
(b) Death waits in France
(c) He did not trust him
(d) He knows there are pieces in Egpy
3. What city of the past do Catherine and Lily supposedly drive through as they follow the route Minnie drove?
4. Why does the Abbess refuse to sign the document that condemns the revolution?
(a) She believes in the revolution
(b) She needs to find Mireille
(c) She wants to return to France
(d) She will be immediately killed
5. Which of the following characters is identified as the Black Queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Catherine and Lily have to hike through the desert along the walking path?
2. What does Shahin call a sandstorm?
3. Who suddenly and unexpectedly arrives at the conference and refers to Catherine as the one?
4. Who does Robespierre say that Rousseau learned about the service from?
5. Where does Mireille tell Marat that she has shipped the pieces for which she was responsible?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Catherine recall about the time when the lunar and solar calendars cycle back to return to their starting points?
2. What does Mireille tell David is the only thing that can both destroy the power of the revolution and rebuild France?
3. What was the formula in the service for and what does it allow to happen according to Newton?
4. How many pieces have been located by Catherine and her friends and where are they located?
5. What does Minnie reveal to Catherine and Lily about where the service is hidden and what does she provide them to help them collect them?
6. What has the Abbess concealed in her room and how does Catherine react to it when the Abbess reveals it to her?
7. What connection does Lily explain to Catherine about the ax and chess?
8. What is the secret message that El-Marad gives to Catherine and for whom is that secret message intended?
9. What events happen with the Bishop in London and what does she bring him?
10. Where is Lily and how do Catherine and Kamel save her?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)