|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Charlotte recognize the pattern from Robespierre's diagram?
(a) David's paintings
(b) Charlotte's robes
(c) Bishops clothes
(d) Cloth that covered the service
2. What was another name for The White Queen?
(a) The Woman from India
3. What does Minnie tell Lily and Catherine the white side wants to create with the information contained in the Montglane Service?
(a) Computers and mathematical formulas
(b) A united country
(c) Weapons of mass destruction
(d) Petroleum to control OPEC
4. Which of the following characters helps Mireille get the Abbess out of her prison?
5. Where does Catherine come ashore?
(a) At the OPEC conferece
(b) Where Sharrif is waiting
(c) In Paris
(d) In the Channel Islands
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Minnie give to Catherine and Lily?
2. How long is the time required for the lunar and solar calendars to cycle back and return to their starting points?
3. Where does Robespierre say the White Queen is currently?
4. Why did Mireille return to Algiers before heading to England?
5. Which of the following characters controls the leaders of the Revolution?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Catherine swim ashore and how does she get past the patrolling soldier?
2. What was the formula in the service for and what does it allow to happen according to Newton?
3. Where was Lily surprised to find at least two pieces of the service?
4. What does Mireille see when she arrives at the hidden valley and what happens when she arrives there?
5. Why does the Bishop protest Mireille's suggestion that he must marry the White Queen to help end the game?
6. What alternative plan does Solarin offer once it is obvious that the storm has blown the ship significantly off course?
7. What does Mireille tell David is the only thing that can both destroy the power of the revolution and rebuild France?
8. What happens when Catherine and Lily make it inside the restaurant and what are they challenged to?
9. What happens to change Mireille's plans to kill Marat and how do they change?
10. What information related to the Montglane service does Mireille learn when she confronts Philidor, Blake and Wordsworth?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)