|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Minnie give to Catherine and Lily?
(a) The cloth
(c) Mireille's diary
(d) Several pieces of the service
2. Who does Robespierre say that Rousseau learned about the service from?
3. What do Catherine and Lily see when they return to their car?
(a) A figure eight on the side
(b) Carioca digging under the ground
(c) Minnie sitting in the seat
(d) Sharrif's security forces
4. Whose diagram do Catherine, Lily and Solarin use as the basis for solving the mystery of the configuration of the pieces?
5. How does Mireille disguise herself so that she can return to Paris as the Abbess ordered?
(b) French society matron
(c) Servant boy
(d) Arab woman
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the king after the end of the lunar and solar calendars cycle back to their starting points?
2. From where does Charlotte recognize the pattern from Robespierre's diagram?
3. Who holds the Black Queen?
4. Why does Mireille state in her diary that she refuses to leave Paris?
5. Why is Kamel driving Catherine through the mountains of Algeria?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)