|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city of the past do Catherine and Lily supposedly drive through as they follow the route Minnie drove?
2. Which of the following characters is identified in this section as the Black Queen of the more current times?
3. How does the Bishop describe England after he is told he is an enemy of the British people?
(a) The white land
(b) The black land
(c) The white queen
(d) The black queen
4. Which of the following characters controls the leaders of the Revolution?
5. What does Catherine use as a weapon in her attempt to rescue Lily?
(c) Kamel's gun
(d) Heavy bag of Service pieces
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the Bishop been in America at the beginning of this section?
2. Where does Robespierre say the White Queen is currently?
3. Who does Minnie tell Catherine has nine other pieces?
4. What does Minnie tell Lily and Catherine the white side wants to create with the information contained in the Montglane Service?
5. Where do Catherine and Lily head once they leave the city of Oran?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Paul's plan now that Catherine the Great has died?
2. What alternative plan does Solarin offer once it is obvious that the storm has blown the ship significantly off course?
3. What happens to change Mireille's plans to kill Marat and how do they change?
4. What information related to the Montglane service does Mireille learn when she confronts Philidor, Blake and Wordsworth?
5. Describe in detail how Catherine, Lily and Carioca make it out of the restaurant?
6. How many pieces have been located by Catherine and her friends and where are they located?
7. What connection does Lily explain to Catherine about the ax and chess?
8. What does Mireille see when she arrives at the hidden valley and what happens when she arrives there?
9. What was the formula in the service for and what does it allow to happen according to Newton?
10. What does Mireille tell David is the only thing that can both destroy the power of the revolution and rebuild France?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)