|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Catherine and Lily see when they return to their car?
(a) Carioca digging under the ground
(b) Minnie sitting in the seat
(c) Sharrif's security forces
(d) A figure eight on the side
2. What vow does the Bishop make to Mireille when they are reunited in London?
(a) To give her pieces of the service
(b) To give her a child
(c) To provide her with the cloth from the service
(d) To take care of her until she dies
3. Why does the Abbess refuse to sign the document that condemns the revolution?
(a) She wants to return to France
(b) She believes in the revolution
(c) She will be immediately killed
(d) She needs to find Mireille
4. From whom does Robespierre tell David that he learned about the service?
5. How long does it take the characters to travel to America once they actually start?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is revealed to be the Black King?
2. Why is Kamel driving Catherine through the mountains of Algeria?
3. What does Catherine tell El-Marad?
4. Whose diagram do Catherine, Lily and Solarin use as the basis for solving the mystery of the configuration of the pieces?
5. Which of the following characters controls the leaders of the Revolution?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)