|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mokhfi's name mean in English?
(a) One that trespasses on the gods
(b) The secret chosen one
(c) A rebel
(d) The white queen
2. What city of the past do Catherine and Lily supposedly drive through as they follow the route Minnie drove?
3. From where does Charlotte recognize the pattern from Robespierre's diagram?
(a) Cloth that covered the service
(b) Charlotte's robes
(c) David's paintings
(d) Bishops clothes
4. How many pieces of the service does the Bishop have as he leaves England?
5. Who suddenly and unexpectedly arrives at the conference and refers to Catherine as the one?
(b) Muammar Khaddafi
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shahin tell the scientist traveling with Napoleon that his people believe in?
2. What does Minnie give to Catherine and Lily?
3. How do Catherine, Lily and the dog escape from the bar and Sharrif?
4. What does Minnie tell Lily and Catherine the white side wants to create with the information contained in the Montglane Service?
5. What does Shahin tell Mireille that he knows that she desires?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)