|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is revealed to be the Black King?
2. What does the Abbess hope to learn from Catherine the Great before she dies?
(a) What to do with Paul
(b) What Plato knows
(c) Where the cloth is buried
(d) Where the Black Queen is
3. Which of the following characters claimed to have decoded the formula in the service?
4. Why is Kamel driving Catherine through the mountains of Algeria?
(a) To begin his project with the computer model
(b) To visit Llewellyn's dealer friend
(c) To show Catherine the countryside
(d) To complete her OPEC work
5. Who do Catherine, Lily and Kamel find with Minnie when they arrive there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suddenly and unexpectedly arrives at the conference and refers to Catherine as the one?
2. Why does Mireille state in her diary that she refuses to leave Paris?
3. Why can't El-Marad go to visit the woman who has several of the chess pieces himself?
4. Who does Marat tell Mireille is the white queen?
5. What does Shahin call a sandstorm?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)