|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbol does the Bishop see on one of the eight pieces of the Montglane Service?
2. What did Back say that the powerful music of God could be used for?
(a) Create an open dialog
(b) Create and destroy
(c) Destroy future efforts at dialor
(d) Convey God's intentions
3. Which character is considered one of the eight "collection points?"
4. What does Catherine catch Lily lying about?
(a) Chauffeur resigning
(b) Mordecai's occupation
(c) Catherine's painting skills
(d) Chess set location
5. Who was Cardinal Rihelieu?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mireille wish after she awakens?
2. Where does Valentine tell the Bishop the Abbess went?
3. What was the abandoned Abbey converted into?
4. Why does Mireille decide not to return to the carriage?
5. Whose identity does Catherine try to determine as part of her investigation into the chess match?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Llewellyn excited to hear about Catherine's relocation and what does he ask of her?
2. What does Catherine find as she gets ready for bed after leaving a message for Nim on his private line?
3. What coincidence does Catherine's friend Lily point out about how Catherine has spent her time before she leaves for Algeria?
4. What does Kamel tell Catherine he has done to ensure she is available and able to complete the work he wants her to complete?
5. What does Catherine recall about the time when the lunar and solar calendars cycle back to return to their starting points?
6. What does Mireille see when she arrives at the hidden valley and what happens when she arrives there?
7. What does Mireille tell David is the only thing that can both destroy the power of the revolution and rebuild France?
8. What was the formula in the service for and what does it allow to happen according to Newton?
9. What are Valentine and Mireille doing when they are disturbed by a handsome man and who is this man?
10. What is the treasure of the Abbey which the Abbess and nuns vow cannot fall into the hands of the Bishop of Autun?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)