|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does Lily write Mordecai's telephone number?
(c) Chinese cabinet
2. Where did Catherine obtain Richelieu's papers?
3. What was the abandoned Abbey converted into?
4. Where does the Bishop want Mireille to go?
(a) The Abbey
(b) David's home
(c) To visit the Abbess
(d) Robespierre's home
5. What does the Abbess do with the pieces of the chess set?
(a) Sends them to Rome
(b) Hides them in the fields
(c) Distributes the pieces among the nuns
(d) Mails them to the Bishop
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is Mordecai to Harry?
2. How do Miereille and Valentine feel at the opera?
3. Which of the following terms best describes how Kamel reacts to hearing Catherine talk about Sharrif?
4. How is Mireille disguised as she attempts to leave Paris?
5. On what date is the secret story of the treasure of Montglane Abby told?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does David believe is the only thing that will be able to save France and from what does he believe France needs to be saved?
2. What happens when Camille encounters the Bishop when he arrives at Robespierre's home?
3. What does Catherine find as she gets ready for bed after leaving a message for Nim on his private line?
4. Why does Catherine Velis believe that she is being sent to Algeria by her accounting firm?
5. What does Llewellyn want from Catherine and how does Catherine react?
6. Why doesn't Mireille want to return to David's home and what information does the Bishop share with her?
7. What encounter does Philidor relate to David and what happened during the encounter?
8. How does the Abbess make it impossible for any one person to reveal the details of her plan to ensure the safety of the pieces of the chess set?
9. What surprise does Mireille find out about herself on the journey to Corsica?
10. Who saves Mirielle from Paris and what connection does Mirielle find out about them and her past?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)