|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fiske using to transmit?
2. Who was Cardinal Rihelieu?
3. What does Catherine catch Lily lying about?
(a) Mordecai's occupation
(b) Catherine's painting skills
(c) Chauffeur resigning
(d) Chess set location
4. Where does the Bishop want Mireille to go?
(a) To visit the Abbess
(b) Robespierre's home
(c) David's home
(d) The Abbey
5. Where does the Bishop meet Camille?
(a) Home of Valentine and Mireille
(b) Home of Catherine the Great
(c) The Abbey
(d) Home of Robespierre
Short Answer Questions
1. What would be the end result should Garin lose the wager Charlemagne and Garin have on the game?
2. What does Harry want Catherine to help him do?
3. When is Catherine's birthday?
4. Who takes Catherine back to her apartment?
5. Who does the Abbess call the greatest chess master of all?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Llewellyn want from Catherine and how does Catherine react?
2. What story does the Bishop tell Mireille and Valentine after the opera when they spend the night at his home?
3. Why do Valentine and Mireille leave their place of safety to meet Sister Claude and what happens when they get to the appointed meeting place?
4. When the people at the chess match begin to leave, what does Lily believe is true about Fiske, Solarin's opponent?
5. What conclusion does Mordecai draw after hearing Lily and Catherine describe the story of the chauffeur?
6. What story does Catherine tell the Abbess to convince the Abbess that it is important that she receive the entire Service?
7. What explanation does the Bishop give for his slight limp after Valentine and Mireille question him about it and the rumors they have heard about it?
8. What are Valentine and Mireille doing when they are disturbed by a handsome man and who is this man?
9. What work does Kamel want Catherine to complete for him which surprises Catherine and catches her off guard?
10. What does the Abbess show to Catherine the Great? What does Catherine want with it? How does Catherine react?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)