|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does the Bishop decide to bury pieces from the Montglane Service?
2. Where does Robespierre say the White Queen is currently?
3. What does Minnie tell Lily and Catherine the white side wants to create with the information contained in the Montglane Service?
(a) Petroleum to control OPEC
(b) A united country
(c) Weapons of mass destruction
(d) Computers and mathematical formulas
4. Which of Catherine's friends does El-Marad's name remind her?
5. Why did Mireille return to Algiers before heading to England?
(a) To collect her son and Shahin
(b) To provide help to Charlotte
(c) To find and speak to the Abbess
(d) To try and find eigh pieces of the service
6. How does the Bishop describe England after he is told he is an enemy of the British people?
(a) The black queen
(b) The white land
(c) The white queen
(d) The black land
7. Where does Catherine come ashore?
(a) At the OPEC conferece
(b) In the Channel Islands
(c) In Paris
(d) Where Sharrif is waiting
8. What city of the past do Catherine and Lily supposedly drive through as they follow the route Minnie drove?
9. What becomes Mireille's personal mark?
(a) B for the Bishop
(b) Figure 8
(c) Knight shape
(d) Letter M
10. Which of the following characters controls the leaders of the Revolution?
11. What are the symbols on the cloth that once covered the service besides the figure eight which Catherine and Lily examine?
(a) Symbols of elements
(b) Symbols of love
(c) Symbols of hate
(d) Symbols of gods
12. Where did the Abbess keep the cloth from the service?
(a) As her apron
(b) Buried in the forest
(c) Stitched into her dress
(d) Under her mattress
13. Where does the Bishop end up when the ship on which he was sailing sinks?
(c) Channel Islands
14. How long do Catherine and Lily have to hike through the desert along the walking path?
(a) 8 hours
(b) 1 hour
(c) 4 hours
(d) 2 hours
15. Which of the following characters is identified in this section as the Black Queen of the more current times?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Catherine, Lily and Kamel find with Minnie when they arrive there?
2. What other person does Catherine learn has the same birthday as she?
3. Who holds the Black Queen?
4. What does Catherine use as a weapon in her attempt to rescue Lily?
5. Which of the following characters looks like Mireille enough that Mireille can replace her to keep the appointment with the Revolution leader?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)