|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Minnie tell Lily and Catherine the white side wants to create with the information contained in the Montglane Service?
(a) Computers and mathematical formulas
(b) Weapons of mass destruction
(c) A united country
(d) Petroleum to control OPEC
2. Which of Catherine's friends does El-Marad's name remind her?
3. In what state does the Bishop decide to bury pieces from the Montglane Service?
4. Where do Catherine and Lily head once they leave the city of Oran?
5. Where did the Abbess keep the cloth from the service?
(a) Under her mattress
(b) As her apron
(c) Stitched into her dress
(d) Buried in the forest
6. What do Catherine and Lily see when they return to their car?
(a) Carioca digging under the ground
(b) Sharrif's security forces
(c) Minnie sitting in the seat
(d) A figure eight on the side
7. How long does it take the characters to travel to America once they actually start?
8. Which of the following characters looks like Mireille enough that Mireille can replace her to keep the appointment with the Revolution leader?
9. How did Catherine, Lily and Solarin get to see Robespierre's diagram?
(a) They went to Russia to get it
(b) It was hidden on the boat
(c) Minnie gave it to them
(d) Mireille had it in her diary
10. From whom does Robespierre tell David that he learned about the service?
11. Where does Catherine come ashore?
(a) At the OPEC conferece
(b) In Paris
(c) Where Sharrif is waiting
(d) In the Channel Islands
12. How long has the Bishop been in America at the beginning of this section?
(a) 8 years
(b) 5 months
(c) 4 years
(d) 1 week
13. What becomes Mireille's personal mark?
(a) Knight shape
(b) Letter M
(c) B for the Bishop
(d) Figure 8
14. What does Minnie give to Catherine and Lily?
(a) The cloth
(b) Several pieces of the service
(c) Mireille's diary
15. How long do Catherine and Lily have to hike through the desert along the walking path?
(a) 2 hours
(b) 4 hours
(c) 8 hours
(d) 1 hour
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is revealed to be the Black King?
2. Why did Napoleon refuse Charlot's offer according to Shahin?
3. From where does Charlotte recognize the pattern from Robespierre's diagram?
4. Why can't El-Marad go to visit the woman who has several of the chess pieces himself?
5. Who do Catherine, Lily and Kamel find with Minnie when they arrive there?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)