Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Section 1
1. How many narrative lines does the author use in this novel?
2. What year is it when the novel opens?
3. What signals that it is time to stop working and return to the convent for the nuns?
4. Who founded the convent to which Mireille and Valentine belong?
5. On what date is the secret story of the treasure of Montglane Abby told?
6. What sport did Charlemagne play frequently and even put a sign in reference to in the convent?
7. Who was it reported had given Charlemagne the gift of a special chess set?
8. What would be the end result should Garin lose the wager Charlemagne and Garin have on the game?
This section contains 2,272 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)