Quiz: Section 14 to Section 15, Part 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the following characters controls the leaders of the Revolution?
2. Which of the following characters is identified as the Black Queen?
3. From where does Charlotte recognize the pattern from Robespierre's diagram?
a) David's paintings
b) Bishops clothes
c) Charlotte's robes
d) Cloth that covered the service
4. Who does Robespierre say that Rousseau learned about the service from?
5. What does Mokhfi's name mean in English?
a) One that trespasses on the gods
b) A rebel
c) The white queen
d) The secret chosen one
This section contains 247 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)