|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 24, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Catherine's birthday?
(a) February 2nd
(b) March 3rd
(c) May 5th
(d) April 4th
2. What do Catherine and Lily see when they return to their car?
(a) Carioca digging under the ground
(b) A figure eight on the side
(c) Sharrif's security forces
(d) Minnie sitting in the seat
3. Why is Kamel driving Catherine through the mountains of Algeria?
(a) To complete her OPEC work
(b) To begin his project with the computer model
(c) To show Catherine the countryside
(d) To visit Llewellyn's dealer friend
4. What would be the end result should Garin lose the wager Charlemagne and Garin have on the game?
(a) Relegation to slave status
(c) Removal from the kingdom
(d) Loss of all asets
5. What small gift does Catherine present to El-Marad's daughter when they arrive at his house?
(b) A white queen chess piece
(c) A note from Nim
(d) A falcon
Short Answer Questions
1. What "science" does Minnie indicate there is a relationship between all of the disciplines (previously discussed)?
2. Which of the following is a dry reddish cake of material that when mixed with other elements could perform miracles of alchemy and heal all human illness?
3. What other person does Catherine learn has the same birthday as she?
4. Why does Harry become upset at the thought of Catherine going to Algeria?
5. What country was Catherine sent to as what she considers to be a punishment?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)