|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 24, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Catherine, Lily and the dog escape from the bar and Sharrif?
(a) Kamel saves them
(b) Escape on horseback
(c) Run to their vehicle
(d) Jump in the water
2. What does Robespierre say is another name for the White Queen?
(a) Tigris and Euphrates
(b) Charlotte Corday
(c) Woman from India
3. Where does the Bishop end up when the ship on which he was sailing sinks?
(a) Channel Islands
4. What does Mokhfi's name mean in English?
(a) One that trespasses on the gods
(b) A rebel
(c) The secret chosen one
(d) The white queen
5. What year is it when the novel opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is considered one of the eight "collection points?"
2. Which of the following characters controls the leaders of the Revolution?
3. What happens to the fortune teller when the lights go down?
4. Why did Mireille return to Algiers before heading to England?
5. What does Nim potentially provide Catherine in Algeria?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)