|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Elisa and Napoleon take Mireille?
2. On what date is the secret story of the treasure of Montglane Abby told?
(a) February 2nd
(b) May 5th
(c) March 3rd
(d) April 4th
3. What did Catherine do instead of sleeping when she returned to her hotel after Sharrif took her there?
(a) Try to make contact with Solarin
(b) Think of a way to get in to see Kamel
(c) Research OPEC
(d) Study books on mathematics
4. What is Mordecai's relationship with Lily?
(a) He has coached her in several chess tournaments
(b) He has provided her with information about math
(c) He is her chauffeur
(d) He is her current lover
5. Which of the following words best describes how Catherine feels after her encounter with the fortune teller?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lily call the move she uses to get out of her stuck position?
2. About how many large oil companies control most of the world's production and distribution according to Catherine?
3. What do Catherine and Lily see when they return to their car?
4. Who was it reported had given Charlemagne the gift of a special chess set?
5. What does Minnie give to Catherine and Lily?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)