|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mordecai's relationship with Lily?
(a) He is her current lover
(b) He has provided her with information about math
(c) He has coached her in several chess tournaments
(d) He is her chauffeur
2. Where does the Bishop invite Miereille and Valentine?
(a) His home
3. What does Nim potentially provide Catherine in Algeria?
(a) Protective weapondry
(b) A protective contact
(c) A place to stay
(d) The location of the chess pieces
4. Why is Catherine told that her telephone communications will receive the highest priority?
(a) She is an American
(b) She is a princess
(c) Kamel wants her to work for him
(d) She knows Nim who is an important man
5. Who is the person that the Bishop says wants to gain control of the service?
(d) Catherine the Great
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters looks like Mireille enough that Mireille can replace her to keep the appointment with the Revolution leader?
2. How does the Bishop describe England after he is told he is an enemy of the British people?
3. How does Catherine get to meet with Kamel?
4. From whom did Philidor hear about the Montglane Service?
5. Why can't El-Marad go to visit the woman who has several of the chess pieces himself?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)