|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine believe herself to be acting out?
(d) Prevention of destruction
2. What symbol does the Bishop see on one of the eight pieces of the Montglane Service?
3. Where do Elisa and Napoleon take Mireille?
4. Which character is to be executed in this section?
(b) Sister Claude
5. Why are Valentine and Mireille barely clothed at the beginning of section three?
(a) They are posing for a painting
(b) They are posing for a sculpture
(c) They are bathing
(d) They are having a medical exam
Short Answer Questions
1. To what year has the author returned the reader?
2. Who was it reported had given Charlemagne the gift of a special chess set?
3. Where does Mireille tell Marat that she has shipped the pieces for which she was responsible?
4. What does Catherine tell Lily science has discovered that everything (matter, light and sound) is held together by?
5. Who takes Catherine back to the hotel after Solarin disappeared from the nightclub?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)