|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was found dead that Harry is asked to identify?
(a) Harry's son
(b) Harry's father
(c) Harry's brother
(d) Harry's chauffeur
2. When is Catherine's birthday?
(a) March 3rd
(b) February 2nd
(c) April 4th
(d) May 5th
3. What does Catherine believe the Freemasons to be?
(a) A force of evil
(b) A force of good
(c) Political allies
(d) Betrayers to all that is good
4. What stops Valentine and Miereille's carriage?
(c) Broken lef on the horse
(d) Violent mob
5. What does Robespierre say is another name for the White Queen?
(b) Tigris and Euphrates
(c) Charlotte Corday
(d) Woman from India
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Catherine's friends does El-Marad's name remind her?
2. Where does Lily manipulate Catherine to go with her?
3. What is Llewellyn's profession?
4. Which of the following terms best describes how Kamel reacts to hearing Catherine talk about Sharrif?
5. What does the Abbess show Catherine on her palm?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)