|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the abandoned Abbey converted into?
2. Where does the Bishop meet Camille?
(a) Home of Catherine the Great
(b) Home of Valentine and Mireille
(c) Home of Robespierre
(d) The Abbey
3. What did Back say that the powerful music of God could be used for?
(a) Destroy future efforts at dialor
(b) Convey God's intentions
(c) Create and destroy
(d) Create an open dialog
4. When is Catherine's birthday?
(a) May 5th
(b) March 3rd
(c) April 4th
(d) February 2nd
5. Where did Mireille and Valentine hide the chess pieces they were to protect?
(a) Left them buried at the Abbey
(b) Carry them on their person at all times
(c) Hid them in their mattress
(d) Buried under one of David's trees
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Cardinal Rihelieu?
2. What relation is Mordecai to Harry?
3. Where do Elisa and Napoleon take Mireille?
4. Which of the following words best describes how Catherine feels after her encounter with the fortune teller?
5. Why is Lily shocked when she and Catherine arrive at the chess tournament?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)