|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the purpose of the Tower of Babel according to Philidor?
(a) To protect the city
(b) To understand the language of God
(c) To reach Heaven
(d) To search for the service
2. Who was it reported had given Charlemagne the gift of a special chess set?
(b) Arab prince
(d) Bishop of Autun
3. What symbol does the Bishop see on one of the eight pieces of the Montglane Service?
4. On what date is the secret story of the treasure of Montglane Abby told?
(a) May 5th
(b) March 3rd
(c) April 4th
(d) February 2nd
5. What does the Abbess do with the pieces of the chess set?
(a) Distributes the pieces among the nuns
(b) Hides them in the fields
(c) Mails them to the Bishop
(d) Sends them to Rome
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does this portion of the story take place?
2. Which character is to be executed in this section?
3. About how many large oil companies control most of the world's production and distribution according to Catherine?
4. What does the Abbess show Catherine on her palm?
5. How long is Solarin given to complete his mission?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)