|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship did Euler and Bach discuss in this section?
(a) Chess and the freemasons
(b) Mathematics and chess
(c) Music and chess
(d) Mathematics and music
2. Where does the Bishop invite Miereille and Valentine?
(c) His home
3. Who left a note for Catherine that she finds when she returns to her apartment?
4. What year is it when the novel opens?
5. How does Germaine convince Camille that she must be spared the trials and executions?
(a) She is pregnant
(b) She must flee the country
(c) She has to find David first
(d) She is dying
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the fortune teller tell Catherine?
2. In what year does this portion of the story take place?
3. What does David believe is the only thing that will save France from itself?
4. What country was Catherine sent to as what she considers to be a punishment?
5. Who is Catherine's lover at this time?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)