|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Catherine's birthday?
(a) April 4th
(b) March 3rd
(c) May 5th
(d) February 2nd
2. In what occupation was Catherine Velis previously employed?
3. Where does Lily manipulate Catherine to go with her?
(a) Outside to confront the man on the bicycle
(d) Chess tournament
4. Who founded the convent to which Mireille and Valentine belong?
5. Who does Lily introduce Catherine to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is considered one of the eight "collection points?"
2. What sport did Charlemagne play frequently and even put a sign in reference to in the convent?
3. Who was Cardinal Rihelieu?
4. What was the purpose of the Tower of Babel according to Philidor?
5. What does Solarin call which is against all of the rules of chess?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)