|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Catherine's lover at this time?
2. What was the purpose of the Tower of Babel according to Philidor?
(a) To search for the service
(b) To reach Heaven
(c) To protect the city
(d) To understand the language of God
3. What would be the end result should Garin lose the wager Charlemagne and Garin have on the game?
(a) Removal from the kingdom
(b) Relegation to slave status
(c) Loss of all asets
4. To what year has the author returned the reader?
5. How long is Solarin given to complete his mission?
(a) 2 days
(b) 24 hours
(c) 12 hours
(d) 1 week
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine catch Lily lying about?
2. Where did Mireille and Valentine hide the chess pieces they were to protect?
3. What did Back say that the powerful music of God could be used for?
4. Who was it reported had given Charlemagne the gift of a special chess set?
5. What rumors do Mireille and Valentine indicate they have heard about the Bishop?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)