|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the fortune teller tell Catherine?
(a) She will have a child soon
(b) She will find her true love
(c) She is in danger
(d) She will have great fortune
2. Who is the man that Valentine and Mireille see who walks with a slight limp?
(b) Bishop of Autun
(d) Germaine de Stael
3. Which character is considered one of the eight "collection points?"
4. About how many large oil companies control most of the world's production and distribution according to Catherine?
5. What year is it when the novel opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Arab soldier tell Charlemagne and Garin a blood wager will bring to the person making the wager?
2. What rumors do Mireille and Valentine indicate they have heard about the Bishop?
3. Where does the Bishop invite Miereille and Valentine?
4. What sport did Charlemagne play frequently and even put a sign in reference to in the convent?
5. In what occupation was Catherine Velis previously employed?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)