|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what year has the author returned the reader?
2. What happens to the fortune teller when the lights go down?
(a) She grabs onto Catherine's hand
(b) She screams and runs out the door
(c) She sets up a table to do palm readings
(d) She disappears
3. About how many large oil companies control most of the world's production and distribution according to Catherine?
4. When is Catherine's birthday?
(a) April 4th
(b) March 3rd
(c) February 2nd
(d) May 5th
5. Who was it reported had given Charlemagne the gift of a special chess set?
(a) Bishop of Autun
(c) Arab prince
Short Answer Questions
1. Who founded the convent to which Mireille and Valentine belong?
2. In what occupation was Catherine Velis previously employed?
3. What country was Catherine sent to as what she considers to be a punishment?
4. Where did Mireille and Valentine hide the chess pieces they were to protect?
5. Where does Valentine tell the Bishop the Abbess went?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)