|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was the Abbess' message to Mireille?
(a) Elissa the Black has left- the Eight go with her
(b) Elissa the Black has come- the Eight are hers
(c) Elissa the Red has come - hide the Eight
(d) Elissa the Red has risen-the Eight return
2. To what year has the author returned the reader?
3. What does Shahin tell Mireille that he knows that she desires?
4. In what state does the Bishop decide to bury pieces from the Montglane Service?
5. Why does Mireille state in her diary that she refuses to leave Paris?
(a) The Bishop is lookign for her
(b) She is afraid for her life
(c) The Abbess ordered her to stay
(d) She wants to see her son born into the game
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine believe the Freemasons to be?
2. What country was Catherine sent to as what she considers to be a punishment?
3. Where does the Bishop end up when the ship on which he was sailing sinks?
4. How is Mireille disguised as she attempts to leave Paris?
5. What does Nim potentially provide Catherine in Algeria?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)