|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Robespierre say the White Queen is currently?
2. What does the fortune teller tell Catherine?
(a) She is in danger
(b) She will find her true love
(c) She will have a child soon
(d) She will have great fortune
3. Why can't El-Marad go to visit the woman who has several of the chess pieces himself?
(a) He does not have a passport
(b) He is to ill to be able to travel
(c) She lives in a women-only environment
(d) She refuses to see him
4. What becomes Mireille's personal mark?
(a) Figure 8
(b) Letter M
(c) B for the Bishop
(d) Knight shape
5. Who is the person that the Bishop says wants to gain control of the service?
(d) Catherine the Great
Short Answer Questions
1. In what occupation was Catherine Velis previously employed?
2. What does the Tribunal man want to know?
3. What did Back say that the powerful music of God could be used for?
4. What does Catherine catch Lily lying about?
5. Which of the following characters tells Mireille that the Abbess sent him?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)