|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mireille disguised as she attempts to leave Paris?
(a) Servant boy
2. Which character is to be executed in this section?
(b) Sister Claude
3. Where does Valentine tell the Bishop the Abbess went?
4. What does Catherine tell El-Marad?
(a) That she knows he's the White King
(b) That Minnie has left the game
(c) That she is protected by Kamel
(d) That Lily is the Black Queen
5. To what year has the author returned the reader?
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes Mireille's personal mark?
2. Which of the following is one of the secret messages decoded by Nim and Catherine from the fortuneteller's words?
3. What does Mireille name the falcon that she captures and trains to hunt for her and her guide as they travel across Algeria?
4. Which of Catherine's friends does El-Marad's name remind her?
5. Where do Catherine and Lily head once they leave the city of Oran?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)