|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pieces of the service does the Bishop have as he leaves England?
2. What is Catherine an expert at?
3. What does Robespierre say is another name for the White Queen?
(a) Charlotte Corday
(c) Tigris and Euphrates
(d) Woman from India
4. Where does Nim take Catherine to help calm her?
(b) Chess match
5. From whom does Robespierre tell David that he learned about the service?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nim potentially provide Catherine in Algeria?
2. When is Catherine's birthday?
3. Which of the following characters is identified as the Black Queen?
4. Why does Harry become upset at the thought of Catherine going to Algeria?
5. What did Blanche write on the cocktail napkin she hands to Catherine?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)