|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kamel driving Catherine through the mountains of Algeria?
(a) To visit Llewellyn's dealer friend
(b) To complete her OPEC work
(c) To begin his project with the computer model
(d) To show Catherine the countryside
2. What did Voltaire describe could be found in Richelieu's papers and journals?
(a) Theories about the Montglane service
(b) The mystery of the Bishop's cloven foot
(c) The first set of rules governing chess
(d) The history of the Abbey
3. Who does Catherine find recently killed when she goes to retrieve her briefcase?
(d) Lily's missing chauffeur
4. Where does Nim take Catherine to help calm her?
(d) Chess match
5. Which of the following characters tells Mireille that the Abbess sent him?
(d) The Bishop
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Catherine an expert at?
2. What does Nim potentially provide Catherine in Algeria?
3. Which of the following describes a series of chess moves that results in the empowering of the bishop?
4. From whom is Letizia descended?
5. Where does Valentine tell the Bishop the Abbess went?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)