|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a dry reddish cake of material that when mixed with other elements could perform miracles of alchemy and heal all human illness?
(a) Philospher's stone
(b) Sorsercer's Hat
(c) Montgland Service
(d) White Queen
2. What becomes Mireille's personal mark?
(a) Figure 8
(b) Letter M
(c) Knight shape
(d) B for the Bishop
3. What stops Valentine and Miereille's carriage?
(b) Violent mob
(c) Broken lef on the horse
4. Why does the Abbess refuse to sign the document that condemns the revolution?
(a) She believes in the revolution
(b) She needs to find Mireille
(c) She wants to return to France
(d) She will be immediately killed
5. How does Germaine convince Camille that she must be spared the trials and executions?
(a) She is pregnant
(b) She has to find David first
(c) She is dying
(d) She must flee the country
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shahin tell Mireille that he knows that she desires?
2. What does Shahin call a sandstorm?
3. How does the Bishop describe England after he is told he is an enemy of the British people?
4. Where does the Bishop end up when the ship on which he was sailing sinks?
5. What was the abandoned Abbey converted into?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)