|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Carter come by to deliver Ralph a letter?
(a) The letter was mixed in with Carter's mail.
(b) There is no one else to deliver mail to Ralph.
(c) The letter was sent to Carter but meant for Ralph.
(d) The letter was given to Carter to deliver.
2. What does CCF do when he comes into the tomb?
(a) Wakes Ralph.
(b) Beats Ralph.
(c) Destroys everything.
(d) Takes pictures.
3. Who does Ferrell find living at Ralph's old villa?
(b) Two journalists.
(c) Two photographers.
(d) Carter's wife.
4. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
(a) That Carter's find was accidental.
(b) That it's really his find.
(c) That the find was faked.
(d) That it's a minor king not worthy of attention.
5. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Ten months.
(d) One year.
6. Carter has left his site to go where?
(d) Valley of the Kings.
7. Marlowe invites Paul to visit where on a four day pass?
(b) The dig site.
(d) The Valley of the Kings.
8. Who does Ralph meet while at Carter's site?
(a) Lord Carter.
(b) Lord Carnelion.
(c) Lord Canterbury.
(d) Lord Carnarvon.
9. Who bars Ralph from making any more inquiries about wired funds?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The bank.
(d) The government.
10. Who is Amr related to?
(a) Ralph's barber.
(b) Ralph's real estate agent.
(c) Ralph's accountant.
(d) Ralph's cook.
11. In which chamber does Ralph place his robe and painting equipment?
(a) The first.
(b) The third.
(c) The second.
(d) The fifth.
12. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
13. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
(a) The treasures.
(b) Ralph's finds.
(c) Ralph's work.
(d) The official credentials.
14. Marlowe tells Paul that Ralph died where?
(a) In Turkey.
(b) In Egypt.
(c) In Syria.
(d) In England.
15. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
(a) Mater of Largesse.
(b) Pater of Largesse.
(c) Pater of Treassure.
(d) Mater of Treassure.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his December 30th letter to Margaret, what does Ralph say that CCF is doing?
2. What does Ralph wrap himself in?
3. Where does Ferrell find the cigars from CCF?
4. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
5. After Ralph has finished with the columns, what does he use to open the next door?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)