|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Amr?
2. What is wrapped in a sheet from the Cairo hotel?
(a) The mummified cat.
(c) Ralph's foot.
(d) Ralph's discovery.
3. Ahmed is arrest for theft of what?
(a) The gold from Ralph's site.
(b) The antiquities from Carter's site.
(c) The gold from Carter's site.
(d) The antiquities from Ralph's site.
4. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
5. In Ralph's last, insane moment, he equates his name with what?
6. What does Ahmed steal from Ralph?
(a) His car.
(b) His best gramophone.
(c) His jewelry.
(d) His money.
7. What does CCF do when he comes into the tomb?
(a) Takes pictures.
(b) Beats Ralph.
(c) Wakes Ralph.
(d) Destroys everything.
8. What does Ralph do to CCF?
(a) Kick him out of the tomb.
(b) Lock him in the chamber.
(c) Injure him.
(d) Murder him.
9. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
(d) Someone else.
10. What does Ralph do to the first chamber after he goes insane?
(a) Decorates it.
(b) Closes it off from the others.
(c) Makes it his home.
(d) Demolishes it.
11. In a letter discovered after her death, Margaret tells Ralph about how Ferrell turned her and CCF against him? What kind of letter was it?
(a) Unsent letter.
(b) Love letter.
(c) Forgotten letter.
(d) Lost letter.
12. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
(a) One year.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Ten months.
13. Why does Carter come by to deliver Ralph a letter?
(a) The letter was given to Carter to deliver.
(b) The letter was sent to Carter but meant for Ralph.
(c) The letter was mixed in with Carter's mail.
(d) There is no one else to deliver mail to Ralph.
14. Who bars Ralph from making any more inquiries about wired funds?
(a) The bank.
(b) The doctor.
(c) The government.
15. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which chamber does Ralph place his cane?
2. Who is Ralph going to bring to his dig, once all the translation and analysis is completed?
3. Ralph says that he has much to finish if mad Ferrell is coming to stamp about with what?
4. What does Ferrell need in order to make a murder case against Ralph?
5. Who releases Ralph from his engagement?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)