|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
2. Marlowe says that after going on a trip with Paul, he will return to what?
(a) Normal life.
(b) Life at Oxford.
(c) His duties.
(d) A calm life.
3. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
4. When Ralph finishes his drawing of the tomb, what is included?
(a) The mummy of Ferrell.
(b) The mummy of his own body.
(c) The mummy of Paul.
(d) The mummy of Carter.
5. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
(b) The Lady.
6. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
(a) Ten months.
(b) One year.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Six months.
7. Why does Carter come by to deliver Ralph a letter?
(a) The letter was given to Carter to deliver.
(b) The letter was mixed in with Carter's mail.
(c) The letter was sent to Carter but meant for Ralph.
(d) There is no one else to deliver mail to Ralph.
8. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
(a) That it's really his find.
(b) That Carter's find was accidental.
(c) That it's a minor king not worthy of attention.
(d) That the find was faked.
9. In Ralph's last, insane moment, he equates his name with what?
10. Paul Caldwell blackmails Marlowe into giving him lessons on what?
11. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
12. What does Ahmed steal from Ralph?
(a) His money.
(b) His best gramophone.
(c) His jewelry.
(d) His car.
13. Who bars Ralph from making any more inquiries about wired funds?
(a) The government.
(c) The bank.
(d) The doctor.
14. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
(b) Someone else.
15. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ahmed is arrested for whose murder?
2. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
3. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
4. What happens when Ralph tries to open the ninth chamber?
5. When he tells his story of Marlowe and Caldwell's deaths, Ferrell detects what type of behavior from Ralph?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)