|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ralph finishes his drawing of the tomb, what is included?
(a) The mummy of Paul.
(b) The mummy of his own body.
(c) The mummy of Carter.
(d) The mummy of Ferrell.
2. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
(c) Someone else.
3. Who was the Egyptian cat god?
4. In reality, why does Ralph steal the chemicals?
(a) To eliminate the dead cat.
(b) To use on CCF's body and then his own.
(c) To take his writings off the wall.
(d) To cure his infection.
5. Carter has left his site to go where?
(a) Valley of the Kings.
6. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
7. What does Ralph wrap himself in?
8. In which chamber does Ralph place his robe and painting equipment?
(a) The fifth.
(b) The first.
(c) The second.
(d) The third.
9. What does CCF do when he comes into the tomb?
(a) Beats Ralph.
(b) Takes pictures.
(c) Wakes Ralph.
(d) Destroys everything.
10. What is in the package that ter Breuggen sends Margaret?
11. Paul Caldwell blackmails Marlowe into giving him lessons on what?
12. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
13. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
14. What does Ahmed steal from Ralph?
(a) His car.
(b) His money.
(c) His best gramophone.
(d) His jewelry.
15. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
(a) Two months.
(b) Four months.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Atum-hadu try to do to his queen?
2. In a letter discovered after her death, Margaret tells Ralph about how Ferrell turned her and CCF against him? What kind of letter was it?
3. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
4. Ahmed is arrested for whose murder?
5. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)