|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
(a) A head illness.
(b) A stomach illness.
(c) The runs.
(d) The flu.
2. What does Ralph do to CCF?
(a) Murder him.
(b) Injure him.
(c) Kick him out of the tomb.
(d) Lock him in the chamber.
3. Marlowe invites Paul to visit where on a four day pass?
(b) The dig site.
(d) The Valley of the Kings.
4. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
(a) Mater of Largesse.
(b) Pater of Treassure.
(c) Mater of Treassure.
(d) Pater of Largesse.
5. According to Ralph, whose mysteries and riddles remain unsolved for millennia?
6. In his December 30th letter to Margaret, what does Ralph say that CCF is doing?
(c) Touring the area.
7. Why did Marlowe invite Paul to go with him on their four day pass?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To hurt him.
(c) To maim him.
(d) To seduce him.
8. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
9. When Ralph finishes his drawing of the tomb, what is included?
(a) The mummy of his own body.
(b) The mummy of Paul.
(c) The mummy of Carter.
(d) The mummy of Ferrell.
10. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
(c) Someone else.
11. Paul Caldwell blackmails Marlowe into giving him lessons on what?
12. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
(a) One year.
(b) Four months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Six months.
13. Carter has left his site to go where?
(c) Valley of the Kings.
14. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
(a) CCF's accountant.
(b) CCF's cardinal.
(c) CCF's boss.
(d) CCF's wife.
15. Who does Ferrell hire to take him to Ralph's dig?
(a) A guide.
(b) A graduate student.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, according to Ralph's writings, orders him to fetch chemicals?
2. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
3. When he tells his story of Marlowe and Caldwell's deaths, Ferrell detects what type of behavior from Ralph?
4. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
5. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)