|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph wrap himself in?
2. Why does Quint think that Ralph survived the war and didn't die?
(a) He heard about an NYU professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
(b) He heard about a Harvard professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
(c) He heard about an Oxford professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
(d) He heard about a Columbia professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
3. What is wrapped in a sheet from the Cairo hotel?
(a) Ralph's discovery.
(b) The mummified cat.
(d) Ralph's foot.
4. What does Ralph call the room after the room with the columns?
(a) Chamber of Secrets.
(b) Chamber of Devotion.
(c) Chamber of Treasure.
(d) Chamber of Mysteries.
5. What does Ahmed steal from Ralph?
(a) His money.
(b) His jewelry.
(c) His best gramophone.
(d) His car.
6. Who is Ralph going to bring to his dig, once all the translation and analysis is completed?
(a) The press.
(c) Lord Carnarvon.
7. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
8. What does Ferrell need in order to make a murder case against Ralph?
(a) Ralph's fingerprints.
(b) The autopsy results from Marlowe and Caldwell.
(c) The murder weapon.
(d) The bodies of Marlowe and Caldwell.
9. Marlowe says that after going on a trip with Paul, he will return to what?
(a) His duties.
(b) A calm life.
(c) Normal life.
(d) Life at Oxford.
10. Marlowe invites Paul to visit where on a four day pass?
(a) The Valley of the Kings.
(c) The dig site.
11. What does Atum-hadu try to do to his queen?
(a) Poison her.
(b) Drown her.
(c) Divorce her.
(d) Stab her.
12. In Ralph's last, insane moment, he equates his name with what?
13. Who does Ferrell find living at Ralph's old villa?
(a) Two photographers.
(b) Carter's wife.
(c) Two journalists.
14. In which chamber does Ralph place his cane?
(a) The third.
(b) The first.
(c) The fourth.
(d) The second.
15. Marlowe tells Paul that Ralph died where?
(a) In Egypt.
(b) In England.
(c) In Turkey.
(d) In Syria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
2. Who releases Ralph from his engagement?
3. Who does Ferrell hire to take him to Ralph's dig?
4. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
5. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)