|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the mummy inspired wrapped body of CCF?
(a) The first room after the column room.
(b) The room before the column room.
(c) The column room.
(d) The second room after the column room.
2. What does the constable discover while he is at Ralph's site?
(a) That Ralph's leg is infected.
(b) That CCF is dead.
(d) That Ralph is insane.
3. What happens when Ralph tries to open the ninth chamber?
(a) He collapses.
(b) He goes mad.
(c) He goes to sleep.
(d) He cries.
4. Who writes Ralph a letter that invites him to reapply for official permission to excavate?
(a) The Solicitor General.
(b) The Director General.
(c) The Inspector General.
(d) The Admiral General.
5. Why did Marlowe invite Paul to go with him on their four day pass?
(a) To hurt him.
(b) To maim him.
(c) To seduce him.
(d) To kill him.
6. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
(a) CCF's accountant.
(b) CCF's cardinal.
(c) CCF's wife.
(d) CCF's boss.
7. After Ralph has finished with the columns, what does he use to open the next door?
(b) A battering ram.
(c) A crow bar.
(d) A sledge hammer.
8. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
(a) The official credentials.
(b) Ralph's work.
(c) The treasures.
(d) Ralph's finds.
9. In reality, why does Ralph steal the chemicals?
(a) To use on CCF's body and then his own.
(b) To eliminate the dead cat.
(c) To cure his infection.
(d) To take his writings off the wall.
10. Ahmed is arrested for whose murder?
11. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
12. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
13. Who, according to Ralph's writings, orders him to fetch chemicals?
(c) The constable.
14. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
(a) That Carter's find was accidental.
(b) That the find was faked.
(c) That it's a minor king not worthy of attention.
(d) That it's really his find.
15. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have the Lord and Lady, who were at Carter's site, gone to?
2. Why does Quint think that Ralph survived the war and didn't die?
3. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
4. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
5. After Ralph wraps himself up, what does he pour on himself?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)