|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Four months.
(d) Two months.
2. Why does Quint think that Ralph survived the war and didn't die?
(a) He heard about an NYU professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
(b) He heard about a Columbia professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
(c) He heard about a Harvard professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
(d) He heard about an Oxford professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
3. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
(a) CCF's wife.
(b) CCF's boss.
(c) CCF's accountant.
(d) CCF's cardinal.
4. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
5. Marlowe says that after going on a trip with Paul, he will return to what?
(a) A calm life.
(b) His duties.
(c) Life at Oxford.
(d) Normal life.
6. Ahmed is arrest for theft of what?
(a) The antiquities from Ralph's site.
(b) The gold from Carter's site.
(c) The antiquities from Carter's site.
(d) The gold from Ralph's site.
7. What does Ferrell find at the site of the bonfire?
(a) A Bible with Ralph's name inscribed on it.
(b) A suitcase with Ralph's name on it.
(c) A letter from Ralph.
(d) A gramophone with Ralph's name inscribed on it.
8. According to Ralph, whose mysteries and riddles remain unsolved for millennia?
9. Where have the Lord and Lady, who were at Carter's site, gone to?
10. What does Ralph call the room after the room with the columns?
(a) Chamber of Mysteries.
(b) Chamber of Devotion.
(c) Chamber of Treasure.
(d) Chamber of Secrets.
11. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
(d) The Lady.
12. Who does Ferrell hire to take him to Ralph's dig?
(a) A guide.
(b) A graduate student.
(c) A policeman.
13. In which chamber does Ralph place his robe and painting equipment?
(a) The first.
(b) The second.
(c) The fifth.
(d) The third.
14. In Ralph's last, insane moment, he equates his name with what?
15. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
(a) Mater of Treassure.
(b) Pater of Largesse.
(c) Pater of Treassure.
(d) Mater of Largesse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the constable discover while he is at Ralph's site?
2. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
3. Who bars Ralph from making any more inquiries about wired funds?
4. What does Ralph wrap himself in?
5. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)