|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Sunday, December 17th, what shows up in the seventh room?
(a) A mummified cat.
(b) An orange cat.
(c) A calico cat.
(d) A dead cat.
2. Who was the Egyptian cat god?
3. What is the cryptic abbreviation that Ralph sends on a telegram to Margaret?
4. Marlowe tells Paul that Ralph died where?
(a) In Syria.
(b) In England.
(c) In Turkey.
(d) In Egypt.
5. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
6. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
(a) CCF's accountant.
(b) CCF's cardinal.
(c) CCF's wife.
(d) CCF's boss.
7. After Ralph has finished with the columns, what does he use to open the next door?
(b) A battering ram.
(c) A sledge hammer.
(d) A crow bar.
8. In which chamber does Ralph place his robe and painting equipment?
(a) The first.
(b) The fifth.
(c) The third.
(d) The second.
9. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
(a) Lady Laura.
(b) Lady Vivianne.
(c) Lady Mary.
(d) Lady Evelyn.
10. Ralph says that he has much to finish if mad Ferrell is coming to stamp about with what?
(a) Tools and suspicions.
(b) Police and dogs.
(c) Smoke and mirrors.
(d) Boots and rumors.
11. What does Ferrell need in order to make a murder case against Ralph?
(a) The murder weapon.
(b) The autopsy results from Marlowe and Caldwell.
(c) Ralph's fingerprints.
(d) The bodies of Marlowe and Caldwell.
12. Marlowe tells Paul a fabricated story of how he and Ralph found what?
(a) The Apology of Atum-hatu.
(b) The Poetry of Atum-hadu.
(c) The Admonitions of Atum-hadu.
(d) The Discourses of Atum-hatu.
13. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
14. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
(a) That the find was faked.
(b) That it's really his find.
(c) That Carter's find was accidental.
(d) That it's a minor king not worthy of attention.
15. What does Ralph do to CCF?
(a) Lock him in the chamber.
(b) Kick him out of the tomb.
(c) Injure him.
(d) Murder him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Ralph tries to open the ninth chamber?
2. In Ralph's last, insane moment, he equates his name with what?
3. What does Ahmed steal from Ralph?
4. What is wrapped in a sheet from the Cairo hotel?
5. What does Ralph call the room after the room with the columns?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)