|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sonia Nordquist want Ralph to come home with her?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She wants to protect him.
(c) She wants his money.
(d) Her husband has died.
2. Marlowe tells Paul a fabricated story of how he and Ralph found what?
(a) The Admonitions of Atum-hadu.
(b) The Apology of Atum-hatu.
(c) The Poetry of Atum-hadu.
(d) The Discourses of Atum-hatu.
3. In a letter discovered after her death, Margaret tells Ralph about how Ferrell turned her and CCF against him? What kind of letter was it?
(a) Love letter.
(b) Unsent letter.
(c) Lost letter.
(d) Forgotten letter.
4. Where is the mummy inspired wrapped body of CCF?
(a) The room before the column room.
(b) The first room after the column room.
(c) The second room after the column room.
(d) The column room.
5. What does Ralph do to CCF?
(a) Injure him.
(b) Lock him in the chamber.
(c) Murder him.
(d) Kick him out of the tomb.
6. Who does Ralph meet while at Carter's site?
(a) Lord Carnelion.
(b) Lord Carter.
(c) Lord Carnarvon.
(d) Lord Canterbury.
7. Who writes Ralph a letter that invites him to reapply for official permission to excavate?
(a) The Director General.
(b) The Solicitor General.
(c) The Inspector General.
(d) The Admiral General.
8. What does CCF do when he comes into the tomb?
(a) Beats Ralph.
(b) Wakes Ralph.
(c) Takes pictures.
(d) Destroys everything.
9. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
10. In his December 30th letter to Margaret, what does Ralph say that CCF is doing?
(d) Touring the area.
11. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two months.
(d) Four months.
12. Who, according to Ralph's writings, orders him to fetch chemicals?
(b) The constable.
13. Ahmed is arrest for theft of what?
(a) The antiquities from Ralph's site.
(b) The antiquities from Carter's site.
(c) The gold from Ralph's site.
(d) The gold from Carter's site.
14. For whom does CCF mistake a bearded and robed Ralph?
(a) A native.
(b) A trespasser.
(c) A student.
(d) A laborer.
15. In which chamber does Ralph place his cane?
(a) The second.
(b) The fourth.
(c) The first.
(d) The third.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferrell find at the site of the bonfire?
2. After Ralph has finished with the columns, what does he use to open the next door?
3. Carter has left his site to go where?
4. When he tells his story of Marlowe and Caldwell's deaths, Ferrell detects what type of behavior from Ralph?
5. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)