|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Ralph wraps himself up, what does he pour on himself?
(a) Burning chemicals.
(b) Disintegration chemicals.
(c) Sulfur chemicals.
(d) Preservation chemicals.
2. Why does Sonia Nordquist want Ralph to come home with her?
(a) Her husband has died.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She wants his money.
(d) She wants to protect him.
3. Who bars Ralph from making any more inquiries about wired funds?
(a) The doctor.
(c) The bank.
(d) The government.
4. Who releases Ralph from his engagement?
(a) The cardinal.
5. Carter has left his site to go where?
(b) Valley of the Kings.
6. Who is Ralph going to bring to his dig, once all the translation and analysis is completed?
(c) The press.
(d) Lord Carnarvon.
7. What does Ferrell need in order to make a murder case against Ralph?
(a) The autopsy results from Marlowe and Caldwell.
(b) The bodies of Marlowe and Caldwell.
(c) The murder weapon.
(d) Ralph's fingerprints.
8. Who was the Egyptian cat god?
9. Marlowe says that after going on a trip with Paul, he will return to what?
(a) A calm life.
(b) Life at Oxford.
(c) His duties.
(d) Normal life.
10. When he tells his story of Marlowe and Caldwell's deaths, Ferrell detects what type of behavior from Ralph?
11. When Ralph finishes his drawing of the tomb, what is included?
(a) The mummy of Carter.
(b) The mummy of his own body.
(c) The mummy of Paul.
(d) The mummy of Ferrell.
12. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two months.
(c) One year.
(d) Four months.
13. Where is the mummy inspired wrapped body of CCF?
(a) The room before the column room.
(b) The second room after the column room.
(c) The column room.
(d) The first room after the column room.
14. Who, according to Ralph's writings, orders him to fetch chemicals?
(c) The constable.
15. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
(a) Ralph's work.
(b) The treasures.
(c) Ralph's finds.
(d) The official credentials.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Marlowe invite Paul to go with him on their four day pass?
2. How old is Amr?
3. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
4. In Ralph's last, insane moment, he equates his name with what?
5. What is in the package that ter Breuggen sends Margaret?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)