|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
(c) Someone else.
2. What does Ralph do to CCF?
(a) Murder him.
(b) Lock him in the chamber.
(c) Kick him out of the tomb.
(d) Injure him.
3. Who does Ralph meet while at Carter's site?
(a) Lord Carnelion.
(b) Lord Canterbury.
(c) Lord Carnarvon.
(d) Lord Carter.
4. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
(a) Lady Laura.
(b) Lady Mary.
(c) Lady Evelyn.
(d) Lady Vivianne.
5. Who writes Ralph a letter that invites him to reapply for official permission to excavate?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Director General.
(c) The Solicitor General.
(d) The Admiral General.
6. In a letter discovered after her death, Margaret tells Ralph about how Ferrell turned her and CCF against him? What kind of letter was it?
(a) Forgotten letter.
(b) Unsent letter.
(c) Lost letter.
(d) Love letter.
7. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
(b) The Lady.
8. What is in the package that ter Breuggen sends Margaret?
9. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
10. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
11. Carter has left his site to go where?
(a) Valley of the Kings.
12. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
13. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
(a) Mater of Largesse.
(b) Pater of Largesse.
(c) Mater of Treassure.
(d) Pater of Treassure.
14. After Ralph has finished with the columns, what does he use to open the next door?
(b) A crow bar.
(c) A battering ram.
(d) A sledge hammer.
15. What is the cryptic abbreviation that Ralph sends on a telegram to Margaret?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Amr related to?
2. Who does Ferrell hire to take him to Ralph's dig?
3. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
4. Who does Ferrell find living at Ralph's old villa?
5. On Sunday, December 17th, what shows up in the seventh room?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)