|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Ralph's writings, orders him to fetch chemicals?
(c) The constable.
2. What does Atum-hadu try to do to his queen?
(a) Divorce her.
(b) Drown her.
(c) Stab her.
(d) Poison her.
3. What does CCF do when he comes into the tomb?
(a) Destroys everything.
(b) Takes pictures.
(c) Wakes Ralph.
(d) Beats Ralph.
4. What does Ralph do to CCF?
(a) Injure him.
(b) Lock him in the chamber.
(c) Kick him out of the tomb.
(d) Murder him.
5. Who does Ralph meet while at Carter's site?
(a) Lord Canterbury.
(b) Lord Carnarvon.
(c) Lord Carter.
(d) Lord Carnelion.
6. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
(a) Lady Mary.
(b) Lady Evelyn.
(c) Lady Vivianne.
(d) Lady Laura.
7. What does Ferrell find at the site of the bonfire?
(a) A suitcase with Ralph's name on it.
(b) A letter from Ralph.
(c) A Bible with Ralph's name inscribed on it.
(d) A gramophone with Ralph's name inscribed on it.
8. What does Ralph do to the first chamber after he goes insane?
(a) Closes it off from the others.
(b) Demolishes it.
(c) Makes it his home.
(d) Decorates it.
9. Who releases Ralph from his engagement?
(d) The cardinal.
10. Who does Ferrell hire to take him to Ralph's dig?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A graduate student.
(c) A guide.
11. According to Ralph, whose mysteries and riddles remain unsolved for millennia?
12. Why does Carter come by to deliver Ralph a letter?
(a) The letter was given to Carter to deliver.
(b) The letter was sent to Carter but meant for Ralph.
(c) There is no one else to deliver mail to Ralph.
(d) The letter was mixed in with Carter's mail.
13. When he tells his story of Marlowe and Caldwell's deaths, Ferrell detects what type of behavior from Ralph?
14. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
(a) One year.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Ten months.
15. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
(a) Mater of Largesse.
(b) Pater of Largesse.
(c) Mater of Treassure.
(d) Pater of Treassure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the package that ter Breuggen sends Margaret?
2. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
3. In which chamber does Ralph place his robe and painting equipment?
4. Why does Quint think that Ralph survived the war and didn't die?
5. In reality, why does Ralph steal the chemicals?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)