|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
2. What does Ralph call the room after the room with the columns?
(a) Chamber of Secrets.
(b) Chamber of Devotion.
(c) Chamber of Treasure.
(d) Chamber of Mysteries.
3. When Ferrell finally meets Ralph, to what does Ferrell attribute the odor surrounding Ralph?
(a) Ralph's infected arm.
(b) Ralph's infected eye.
(c) Ralph's infected leg.
(d) Ralph's infected torso.
4. In which chamber does Ralph place his robe and painting equipment?
(a) The first.
(b) The second.
(c) The fifth.
(d) The third.
5. What does Ahmed steal from Ralph?
(a) His jewelry.
(b) His car.
(c) His best gramophone.
(d) His money.
6. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
(c) The Lady.
7. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
(a) Lady Mary.
(b) Lady Laura.
(c) Lady Vivianne.
(d) Lady Evelyn.
8. Why did Marlowe invite Paul to go with him on their four day pass?
(a) To hurt him.
(b) To seduce him.
(c) To maim him.
(d) To kill him.
9. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
(b) Someone else.
10. Why does Sonia Nordquist want Ralph to come home with her?
(a) Her husband has died.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She wants to protect him.
(d) She wants his money.
11. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
12. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
(a) That Carter's find was accidental.
(b) That it's really his find.
(c) That it's a minor king not worthy of attention.
(d) That the find was faked.
13. What happens when Ralph tries to open the ninth chamber?
(a) He collapses.
(b) He goes to sleep.
(c) He cries.
(d) He goes mad.
14. Who, according to Ralph's writings, orders him to fetch chemicals?
(b) The constable.
15. In reality, why does Ralph steal the chemicals?
(a) To eliminate the dead cat.
(b) To use on CCF's body and then his own.
(c) To cure his infection.
(d) To take his writings off the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
2. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
3. Where does Ferrell find the cigars from CCF?
4. Carter has left his site to go where?
5. What does Ralph do to CCF?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)