|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
(a) Mater of Treassure.
(b) Mater of Largesse.
(c) Pater of Treassure.
(d) Pater of Largesse.
2. After Ralph has finished with the columns, what does he use to open the next door?
(a) A sledge hammer.
(b) A crow bar.
(c) A battering ram.
3. Where is the mummy inspired wrapped body of CCF?
(a) The column room.
(b) The room before the column room.
(c) The first room after the column room.
(d) The second room after the column room.
4. Why did Marlowe invite Paul to go with him on their four day pass?
(a) To hurt him.
(b) To maim him.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To seduce him.
5. Who writes Ralph a letter that invites him to reapply for official permission to excavate?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Admiral General.
(c) The Solicitor General.
(d) The Director General.
6. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
7. Who does Ferrell find living at Ralph's old villa?
(a) Two journalists.
(c) Two photographers.
(d) Carter's wife.
8. What does Ralph call the room after the room with the columns?
(a) Chamber of Secrets.
(b) Chamber of Treasure.
(c) Chamber of Devotion.
(d) Chamber of Mysteries.
9. What does the constable discover while he is at Ralph's site?
(a) That Ralph's leg is infected.
(b) That CCF is dead.
(d) That Ralph is insane.
10. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
11. When Ferrell finally meets Ralph, to what does Ferrell attribute the odor surrounding Ralph?
(a) Ralph's infected torso.
(b) Ralph's infected eye.
(c) Ralph's infected arm.
(d) Ralph's infected leg.
12. In which chamber does Ralph place his robe and painting equipment?
(a) The second.
(b) The first.
(c) The third.
(d) The fifth.
13. Marlowe says that after going on a trip with Paul, he will return to what?
(a) Normal life.
(b) A calm life.
(c) His duties.
(d) Life at Oxford.
14. What is wrapped in a sheet from the Cairo hotel?
(a) Ralph's discovery.
(b) The mummified cat.
(d) Ralph's foot.
15. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
(a) A head illness.
(b) The runs.
(c) A stomach illness.
(d) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
2. Marlowe tells Paul a fabricated story of how he and Ralph found what?
3. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
4. How old is Amr?
5. In Ralph's last, insane moment, he equates his name with what?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)