|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
2. Why does Quint think that Ralph survived the war and didn't die?
(a) He heard about an NYU professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
(b) He heard about an Oxford professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
(c) He heard about a Harvard professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
(d) He heard about a Columbia professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
3. What is in the package that ter Breuggen sends Margaret?
4. When Ferrell finally meets Ralph, to what does Ferrell attribute the odor surrounding Ralph?
(a) Ralph's infected leg.
(b) Ralph's infected eye.
(c) Ralph's infected torso.
(d) Ralph's infected arm.
5. What does the constable discover while he is at Ralph's site?
(a) That Ralph's leg is infected.
(b) That Ralph is insane.
(d) That CCF is dead.
6. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
(a) The treasures.
(b) Ralph's finds.
(c) The official credentials.
(d) Ralph's work.
7. What does Ralph call the room after the room with the columns?
(a) Chamber of Devotion.
(b) Chamber of Secrets.
(c) Chamber of Mysteries.
(d) Chamber of Treasure.
8. Who bars Ralph from making any more inquiries about wired funds?
(a) The government.
(b) The bank.
(c) The doctor.
9. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
(a) Mater of Largesse.
(b) Pater of Largesse.
(c) Pater of Treassure.
(d) Mater of Treassure.
10. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
11. Why did Marlowe invite Paul to go with him on their four day pass?
(a) To hurt him.
(b) To seduce him.
(c) To maim him.
(d) To kill him.
12. What does Ralph wrap himself in?
13. After Ralph wraps himself up, what does he pour on himself?
(a) Disintegration chemicals.
(b) Sulfur chemicals.
(c) Preservation chemicals.
(d) Burning chemicals.
14. What does Ferrell need in order to make a murder case against Ralph?
(a) Ralph's fingerprints.
(b) The autopsy results from Marlowe and Caldwell.
(c) The bodies of Marlowe and Caldwell.
(d) The murder weapon.
15. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
(c) Someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ralph, whose mysteries and riddles remain unsolved for millennia?
2. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
3. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
4. On Sunday, December 17th, what shows up in the seventh room?
5. Who, according to Ralph's writings, orders him to fetch chemicals?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)