|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have the Lord and Lady, who were at Carter's site, gone to?
2. Why did Marlowe invite Paul to go with him on their four day pass?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To hurt him.
(c) To seduce him.
(d) To maim him.
3. Paul Caldwell blackmails Marlowe into giving him lessons on what?
4. What does Atum-hadu try to do to his queen?
(a) Drown her.
(b) Poison her.
(c) Divorce her.
(d) Stab her.
5. Marlowe tells Paul that Ralph died where?
(a) In Egypt.
(b) In Syria.
(c) In Turkey.
(d) In England.
6. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
7. What does Ralph call the room after the room with the columns?
(a) Chamber of Treasure.
(b) Chamber of Mysteries.
(c) Chamber of Secrets.
(d) Chamber of Devotion.
8. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two months.
(d) Four months.
9. Marlowe says that after going on a trip with Paul, he will return to what?
(a) Normal life.
(b) His duties.
(c) A calm life.
(d) Life at Oxford.
10. What does Ralph do to the first chamber after he goes insane?
(a) Decorates it.
(b) Makes it his home.
(c) Demolishes it.
(d) Closes it off from the others.
11. What does the constable discover while he is at Ralph's site?
(b) That CCF is dead.
(c) That Ralph is insane.
(d) That Ralph's leg is infected.
12. What is the cryptic abbreviation that Ralph sends on a telegram to Margaret?
13. Why does Sonia Nordquist want Ralph to come home with her?
(a) She loves him.
(b) Her husband has died.
(c) She wants to protect him.
(d) She wants his money.
14. On Sunday, December 17th, what shows up in the seventh room?
(a) A calico cat.
(b) A mummified cat.
(c) An orange cat.
(d) A dead cat.
15. Carter has left his site to go where?
(c) Valley of the Kings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
2. What does Ferrell find at the site of the bonfire?
3. What does CCF do when he comes into the tomb?
4. Where is the mummy inspired wrapped body of CCF?
5. In which chamber does Ralph place his robe and painting equipment?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)