|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes Ralph a letter that invites him to reapply for official permission to excavate?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Solicitor General.
(c) The Admiral General.
(d) The Director General.
2. What does Ralph do to the first chamber after he goes insane?
(a) Decorates it.
(b) Closes it off from the others.
(c) Demolishes it.
(d) Makes it his home.
3. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
(a) The official credentials.
(b) Ralph's work.
(c) The treasures.
(d) Ralph's finds.
4. According to Ralph, whose mysteries and riddles remain unsolved for millennia?
5. Ahmed is arrested for whose murder?
6. After Ralph has finished with the columns, what does he use to open the next door?
(a) A battering ram.
(b) A crow bar.
(c) A sledge hammer.
7. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
(a) A head illness.
(b) The flu.
(c) A stomach illness.
(d) The runs.
8. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
(a) That it's really his find.
(b) That it's a minor king not worthy of attention.
(c) That Carter's find was accidental.
(d) That the find was faked.
9. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
(a) CCF's boss.
(b) CCF's cardinal.
(c) CCF's accountant.
(d) CCF's wife.
10. Who does Ralph meet while at Carter's site?
(a) Lord Canterbury.
(b) Lord Carnelion.
(c) Lord Carnarvon.
(d) Lord Carter.
11. Carter has left his site to go where?
(b) Valley of the Kings.
12. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Ten months.
13. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
14. On Sunday, December 17th, what shows up in the seventh room?
(a) A mummified cat.
(b) A calico cat.
(c) A dead cat.
(d) An orange cat.
15. Where does Ferrell find the cigars from CCF?
(a) With Ahmed.
(b) At the dig site.
(c) At a pawn shop.
(d) At the site of a bonfire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
2. When Ralph finishes his drawing of the tomb, what is included?
3. What does Ralph call the room after the room with the columns?
4. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
5. Who releases Ralph from his engagement?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)