|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph call the room after the room with the columns?
(a) Chamber of Treasure.
(b) Chamber of Secrets.
(c) Chamber of Mysteries.
(d) Chamber of Devotion.
2. For whom does CCF mistake a bearded and robed Ralph?
(a) A trespasser.
(b) A native.
(c) A student.
(d) A laborer.
3. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
(a) Lady Mary.
(b) Lady Evelyn.
(c) Lady Laura.
(d) Lady Vivianne.
4. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
(a) The Lady.
5. Ahmed is arrest for theft of what?
(a) The gold from Ralph's site.
(b) The antiquities from Ralph's site.
(c) The gold from Carter's site.
(d) The antiquities from Carter's site.
6. Who does Ralph meet while at Carter's site?
(a) Lord Carter.
(b) Lord Canterbury.
(c) Lord Carnarvon.
(d) Lord Carnelion.
7. On Sunday, December 17th, what shows up in the seventh room?
(a) An orange cat.
(b) A dead cat.
(c) A mummified cat.
(d) A calico cat.
8. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
(a) The runs.
(b) A head illness.
(c) A stomach illness.
(d) The flu.
9. Who does Ferrell hire to take him to Ralph's dig?
(a) A guide.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A graduate student.
10. In Ralph's last, insane moment, he equates his name with what?
11. Why does Carter come by to deliver Ralph a letter?
(a) The letter was given to Carter to deliver.
(b) There is no one else to deliver mail to Ralph.
(c) The letter was sent to Carter but meant for Ralph.
(d) The letter was mixed in with Carter's mail.
12. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
13. In reality, why does Ralph steal the chemicals?
(a) To use on CCF's body and then his own.
(b) To eliminate the dead cat.
(c) To cure his infection.
(d) To take his writings off the wall.
14. Who was the Egyptian cat god?
15. When Ferrell finally meets Ralph, to what does Ferrell attribute the odor surrounding Ralph?
(a) Ralph's infected arm.
(b) Ralph's infected torso.
(c) Ralph's infected leg.
(d) Ralph's infected eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Marlowe invites Paul to visit where on a four day pass?
2. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
3. Carter has left his site to go where?
4. Who, according to Ralph's writings, orders him to fetch chemicals?
5. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)