|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph wrap himself in?
2. What does Ferrell need in order to make a murder case against Ralph?
(a) The bodies of Marlowe and Caldwell.
(b) The murder weapon.
(c) The autopsy results from Marlowe and Caldwell.
(d) Ralph's fingerprints.
3. Marlowe says that after going on a trip with Paul, he will return to what?
(a) A calm life.
(b) His duties.
(c) Life at Oxford.
(d) Normal life.
4. When he tells his story of Marlowe and Caldwell's deaths, Ferrell detects what type of behavior from Ralph?
5. Who does Ralph meet while at Carter's site?
(a) Lord Carter.
(b) Lord Carnarvon.
(c) Lord Carnelion.
(d) Lord Canterbury.
6. In a letter discovered after her death, Margaret tells Ralph about how Ferrell turned her and CCF against him? What kind of letter was it?
(a) Unsent letter.
(b) Lost letter.
(c) Love letter.
(d) Forgotten letter.
7. What does Atum-hadu try to do to his queen?
(a) Poison her.
(b) Divorce her.
(c) Stab her.
(d) Drown her.
8. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
(a) That Carter's find was accidental.
(b) That it's a minor king not worthy of attention.
(c) That it's really his find.
(d) That the find was faked.
9. When Ralph finishes his drawing of the tomb, what is included?
(a) The mummy of Carter.
(b) The mummy of Ferrell.
(c) The mummy of his own body.
(d) The mummy of Paul.
10. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
(d) The Lady.
11. What is wrapped in a sheet from the Cairo hotel?
(a) Ralph's foot.
(b) The mummified cat.
(c) Ralph's discovery.
12. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
13. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
(d) Someone else.
14. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
15. What happens when Ralph tries to open the ninth chamber?
(a) He cries.
(b) He goes to sleep.
(c) He collapses.
(d) He goes mad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Marlowe invite Paul to go with him on their four day pass?
2. In his December 30th letter to Margaret, what does Ralph say that CCF is doing?
3. Marlowe tells Paul that Ralph died where?
4. Who is Amr related to?
5. Where does Ferrell find the cigars from CCF?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)