|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have the Lord and Lady, who were at Carter's site, gone to?
2. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
(a) Six months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Two months.
(d) One year.
3. What happens when Ralph tries to open the ninth chamber?
(a) He goes mad.
(b) He goes to sleep.
(c) He cries.
(d) He collapses.
4. When Ralph finishes his drawing of the tomb, what is included?
(a) The mummy of his own body.
(b) The mummy of Carter.
(c) The mummy of Ferrell.
(d) The mummy of Paul.
5. Who does Ralph meet while at Carter's site?
(a) Lord Carter.
(b) Lord Canterbury.
(c) Lord Carnarvon.
(d) Lord Carnelion.
6. In which chamber does Ralph place his robe and painting equipment?
(a) The second.
(b) The first.
(c) The fifth.
(d) The third.
7. In a letter discovered after her death, Margaret tells Ralph about how Ferrell turned her and CCF against him? What kind of letter was it?
(a) Lost letter.
(b) Love letter.
(c) Unsent letter.
(d) Forgotten letter.
8. What does the constable discover while he is at Ralph's site?
(a) That Ralph is insane.
(b) That CCF is dead.
(d) That Ralph's leg is infected.
9. According to Ralph, whose mysteries and riddles remain unsolved for millennia?
10. How old is Amr?
11. What does Ralph do to CCF?
(a) Injure him.
(b) Lock him in the chamber.
(c) Kick him out of the tomb.
(d) Murder him.
12. Ahmed is arrested for whose murder?
13. What does Ralph do to the first chamber after he goes insane?
(a) Demolishes it.
(b) Makes it his home.
(c) Decorates it.
(d) Closes it off from the others.
14. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
(a) Lady Mary.
(b) Lady Laura.
(c) Lady Evelyn.
(d) Lady Vivianne.
15. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
(a) A stomach illness.
(b) A head illness.
(c) The flu.
(d) The runs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
2. Who does Ferrell find living at Ralph's old villa?
3. For whom does CCF mistake a bearded and robed Ralph?
4. What is the cryptic abbreviation that Ralph sends on a telegram to Margaret?
5. Who does Ferrell hire to take him to Ralph's dig?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)