|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ralph sends a telegram to CCF, how does he describe his find?
2. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
(a) A description of his dorm at Oxford.
(b) A listing of his professors at Oxford.
(c) A geographic description of Oxford.
(d) A description of his classes at Oxford.
3. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian writing.
(b) Egyptian history.
(c) Egyptian theology.
(d) Egyptian language.
4. When Ralph tells CCF of the discovery of the empty room, what does CCF express?
5. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
(a) The English Government.
(b) The Italian Government.
(c) The Spanish Government.
(d) The French Government.
6. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
(a) Tailor Enquiries Incorporated.
(b) Tailor Enquiries Worldwide.
(c) Tailor Enquiries Search Agency.
(d) Tailor Enquiries Ltd.
7. Why does Ralph guard the tomb himself while the third door is being plastered?
(a) He doesn't trust his men.
(b) He doesn't trust anyone.
(c) He doesn't trust Carter.
(d) He doesn't trust the Egyptians.
8. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
(a) In the valley in the desert.
(b) At the lower level of a cliff.
(c) At the lower level of the plains.
(d) On the sides of hills.
9. When Ralph orders Ahmed to purchase a gate and padlock, how many days does he give Ahmed to return to the tomb?
10. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
(c) New York.
11. Where did Barnabas Davies work in his youth?
(a) Coastal Patrol.
(b) Merchant Marines.
(c) Merchant Navy.
(d) Coast Guard.
12. Margaret gave Ralph a sculpture of what before he left?
(b) A cat.
(c) A tomb.
(d) A dragon.
13. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
(a) Laurence's deceased aunt.
(b) Laurence's deceased sister.
(c) Laurence's deceased wife.
(d) Laurence's deceased cousin.
14. When Ralph picks up the telegram from CCF that promises the funds are going to be wired now that he has found the door, who else has sent him a letter?
15. Why does Ralph think that Professor ter Breuggen resents him?
(a) For having Margaret in his life.
(b) For being able to go on a dig.
(c) For the popularity of his book.
(d) For not giving Fragment C to the university.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they slide the second door enough for Ralph to get a look, what does he think he sees?
2. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
3. Ralph sends a telegram complaining to CCF after receiving money in his account? Why?
4. After Ralph seals the tomb, he orders Ahmed to hire what?
5. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)