|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
2. How heavy is the smooth stone removed from the cliff face?
(a) 1,500 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 500 pounds.
(d) 2,000 pounds.
3. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
(a) Nothing but curse words.
(b) Nothing but Egyptian mythology.
(c) Nothing but religious poetry.
(d) Only Egyptian.
4. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
(a) In a cable.
(b) In a telegram.
(c) In a letter.
(d) In a telephone call.
5. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
6. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
(a) Good research material.
(b) A farce.
7. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
(a) Hotel of the Sphinx.
(b) Hotel of the Kings.
(c) Hotel of the Tombs.
(d) Hotel of Papyrus.
8. After Ralph seals the tomb, he orders Ahmed to hire what?
(a) White workers.
(b) More equipment.
(c) Smarter workers.
(d) Better workers.
9. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
(a) On a less busy day.
(c) In a week's time.
10. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
(a) A description of his dorm at Oxford.
(b) A description of his classes at Oxford.
(c) A listing of his professors at Oxford.
(d) A geographic description of Oxford.
11. What is the tone of the message Ralph receives from ter Breuggen?
12. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
13. When Ralph orders Ahmed to purchase a gate and padlock, how many days does he give Ahmed to return to the tomb?
14. Why is it easy for Ralph and Ahmed to line up a few workers for their dig?
(a) Because Ahmed is well respected.
(b) Because the workers want to discover treasure.
(c) Because the other major digs haven't started.
(d) Because Ralph is paying the workers well.
15. Where does the second door smash?
(a) Outside the cliff.
(b) Outside in the valley.
(c) In the first room.
(d) In the second room.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
2. In order to continue his work on the valley floor, Ralph needs what?
3. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
4. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
5. What is the color of the female cat Ralph finds outside his villa?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)