|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
2. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
(a) Sink them in water.
(b) Preserve them.
(c) Float them on boats.
(d) Burn them.
3. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
4. How heavy is the smooth stone removed from the cliff face?
(a) 1,500 pounds.
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 2,000 pounds.
5. The first opening that Ralph lowers himself into is a ____, never touched by mankind.
(a) Well hole.
(b) Dry hole.
(c) Rare hole.
(d) River hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Amr related to?
2. Who is CCF?
3. How are the columns in the sixth room decorated?
4. Ralph says that he has much to finish if mad Ferrell is coming to stamp about with what?
5. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)