|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
2. Why is it easy for Ralph and Ahmed to line up a few workers for their dig?
(a) Because the other major digs haven't started.
(b) Because Ahmed is well respected.
(c) Because Ralph is paying the workers well.
(d) Because the workers want to discover treasure.
3. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
(a) A mansion in Sydney.
(b) A hospital in Sydney.
(c) A hotel in Sydney.
(d) A nursing home in Sydney.
4. What is the square yardage of the area that Ralph orders his workers to stake out for trench digging?
(a) 250 yard square.
(b) 150 yard square.
(c) 100 yard square.
(d) 200 yard square.
5. How heavy is the smooth stone removed from the cliff face?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 2,000 pounds.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 1,500 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
2. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
3. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
4. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
5. Where is the mummy inspired wrapped body of CCF?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)