|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ferrell hire to take him to Ralph's dig?
(a) A guide.
(b) A graduate student.
(c) A policeman.
2. In which chamber does Ralph place his robe and painting equipment?
(a) The first.
(b) The fifth.
(c) The third.
(d) The second.
3. What is the color of the female cat Ralph finds outside his villa?
4. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
(b) In a week's time.
(c) On a less busy day.
5. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
(a) They are wealthy men from finance and medicine.
(b) They are wealthy men from politics and law.
(c) They are wealthy men from trade and speculation.
(d) They are wealthy men from construction and finance.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
2. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
3. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
4. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
5. Where does Ferrell find the cigars from CCF?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)