|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
(a) A storage depot.
(b) A well.
(c) A home.
(d) A granary.
2. Why does Quint think that Ralph survived the war and didn't die?
(a) He heard about a Harvard professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
(b) He heard about a Columbia professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
(c) He heard about an Oxford professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
(d) He heard about an NYU professor and his interest in Atum-hadu.
3. What does CCF do when he comes into the tomb?
(a) Beats Ralph.
(b) Takes pictures.
(c) Destroys everything.
(d) Wakes Ralph.
4. Where does Ferrell find the cigars from CCF?
(a) At a pawn shop.
(b) At the dig site.
(c) With Ahmed.
(d) At the site of a bonfire.
5. When Ralph returns to the dig after three days, what are the workers hitting the third door with?
(a) Screw drivers.
(b) Jack hammers.
(c) Pile drivers.
(d) Sledge hammers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the third room?
2. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
3. What does Ralph call the room after the room with the columns?
4. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
5. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)