|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ralph returns to the dig after three days, what are the workers hitting the third door with?
(a) Pile drivers.
(b) Screw drivers.
(c) Jack hammers.
(d) Sledge hammers.
2. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
3. Where is the mummy inspired wrapped body of CCF?
(a) The column room.
(b) The room before the column room.
(c) The first room after the column room.
(d) The second room after the column room.
4. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
(a) He doesn't want anyone else to dig where he is digging.
(b) He doesn't have official approval to dig.
(c) He doesn't want Carter to see him go to the dig site.
(d) He doesn't have the money to dig.
5. Who does Ralph think that the third set of assassins killed in order to keep the tomb's location a secret?
(a) The workers who built the empty room.
(b) The workers who covered the tomb.
(c) The workers who built the tomb.
(d) The workers who knew the location of the tomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
2. What does Ralph wrap himself in?
3. Margaret writes to Ralph of Cornelius Macy, whom she met at what location?
4. Ahmed is arrested for whose murder?
5. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)