|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
(a) Defames it.
(b) Seals it.
(c) Makes a map of it.
(d) Publishes an article about it.
2. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her suitor.
3. Who does Ralph meet while at Carter's site?
(a) Lord Canterbury.
(b) Lord Carnelion.
(c) Lord Carter.
(d) Lord Carnarvon.
4. What does the smooth rock in the cliff face turn out to be?
(a) A stone crypt.
(b) A stone box.
(c) A stone door.
(d) A stone wall.
5. When the workers return from finding help for the second man, what do they bring for Ralph?
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
2. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
3. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
4. After Ralph seals the tomb, he orders Ahmed to hire what?
5. While continuing his search, Ahmed brings news that Carter uncovered what?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)