|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ahmed is arrest for theft of what?
(a) The antiquities from Carter's site.
(b) The gold from Carter's site.
(c) The gold from Ralph's site.
(d) The antiquities from Ralph's site.
2. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
3. When Ralph sends a telegram to CCF, how does he describe his find?
4. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
(a) A description of his dorm at Oxford.
(b) A listing of his professors at Oxford.
(c) A geographic description of Oxford.
(d) A description of his classes at Oxford.
5. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
(b) In disrepair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
2. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
3. What does Ralph see beyond the smooth stone removed from the cliff?
4. When Margaret writes to Ralph and Ferrell about Cornelius Macy, what does she tease Ralph about?
5. Marlowe tells Paul that Ralph died where?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)