|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ralph orders Ahmed to purchase a gate and padlock, how many days does he give Ahmed to return to the tomb?
2. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
(a) The tomb.
(b) The cliff.
(c) The hill.
(d) The hole.
3. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
(a) Six months.
(b) Ten years.
(c) One year.
(d) Ten months.
4. Carter has left his site to go where?
(b) Valley of the Kings.
5. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
(a) Laurence's deceased aunt.
(b) Laurence's deceased sister.
(c) Laurence's deceased wife.
(d) Laurence's deceased cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
2. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
3. Who is Margaret Finneran?
4. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
5. After Ralph recites poetry for the Nordquists, they invite him to their cabin for what?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)