|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph lower past the smooth stone once they remove it from the cliff face?
(a) A light.
(b) A candle.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A rope.
2. Where does the second door smash?
(a) Outside the cliff.
(b) In the first room.
(c) Outside in the valley.
(d) In the second room.
3. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
(a) His mother's cats.
(b) His dogs at home.
(c) His sister's cats.
(d) His father's hounds.
4. When Ralph finishes his drawing of the tomb, what is included?
(a) The mummy of his own body.
(b) The mummy of Carter.
(c) The mummy of Ferrell.
(d) The mummy of Paul.
5. Marlowe says that after going on a trip with Paul, he will return to what?
(a) A calm life.
(b) Normal life.
(c) His duties.
(d) Life at Oxford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
2. With what does Ralph seal the tomb?
3. Who is Amr related to?
4. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
5. Where have the Lord and Lady, who were at Carter's site, gone to?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)