|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes Ralph a letter that invites him to reapply for official permission to excavate?
(a) The Director General.
(b) The Admiral General.
(c) The Solicitor General.
(d) The Inspector General.
2. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
(a) That it's a minor king not worthy of attention.
(b) That Carter's find was accidental.
(c) That it's really his find.
(d) That the find was faked.
3. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
(a) The canyon.
(b) Next to the river.
(c) The valley sides.
(d) The valley floor.
4. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
5. Marlowe tells Paul a fabricated story of how he and Ralph found what?
(a) The Apology of Atum-hatu.
(b) The Poetry of Atum-hadu.
(c) The Admonitions of Atum-hadu.
(d) The Discourses of Atum-hatu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
2. Who was the Egyptian cat god?
3. What does Ralph see beyond the smooth stone removed from the cliff?
4. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
5. With what does Ralph seal the tomb?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)