|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the columns in the sixth room decorated?
(a) They are painted with pictures.
(b) They are unpainted.
(c) They are painted with scrolls.
(d) They are painted red.
2. What does Ferrell need in order to make a murder case against Ralph?
(a) The autopsy results from Marlowe and Caldwell.
(b) The murder weapon.
(c) Ralph's fingerprints.
(d) The bodies of Marlowe and Caldwell.
3. Where have the Lord and Lady, who were at Carter's site, gone to?
4. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
(a) Laurence's deceased aunt.
(b) Laurence's deceased sister.
(c) Laurence's deceased cousin.
(d) Laurence's deceased wife.
5. Margaret writes to Ralph of Cornelius Macy, whom she met at what location?
(a) JP's birthday party.
(b) JP's Thanksgiving party.
(c) JP's ball.
(d) JP's speakeasy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the smooth rock in the cliff face turn out to be?
2. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
3. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
4. Why does Ralph guard the tomb himself while the third door is being plastered?
5. Where does the second door smash?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)