|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Ralph and Ahmed are eating supper, what do the other men do?
(a) Smash the 4th, 5th and 6th doors.
(b) Smash the whole dig site.
(c) Steal everything from the dig site.
(d) Fill up the dig site with sand.
2. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of World War II.
(b) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(c) End of Australian Independence War.
(d) End of World War I.
3. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
(a) The Tomb Question.
(b) The Tomb Solution.
(c) The Tomb Problem.
(d) The Tomb Paradox.
4. What happens when Ralph tries to open the ninth chamber?
(a) He collapses.
(b) He goes mad.
(c) He goes to sleep.
(d) He cries.
5. What does Oxford not have?
(a) Record of Trilipush's attendance.
(b) Record of Trilipush's degree.
(c) Record of Trilipush's classes.
(d) Record of Trilipush's graduation.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
2. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
3. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
4. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
5. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)