|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian theology.
(b) Egyptian history.
(c) Egyptian language.
(d) Egyptian writing.
2. In Ralph's last, insane moment, he equates his name with what?
3. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
4. What does Ralph lower past the smooth stone once they remove it from the cliff face?
(a) A light.
(b) A rope.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A candle.
5. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
2. Ralph speculates that the empty room they first find was meant to do what?
3. When they slide the second door enough for Ralph to get a look, what does he think he sees?
4. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
5. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)