|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margaret say she will go if she cannot accompany Ralph on his next dig?
2. When Ralph returns to the dig after three days, what are the workers hitting the third door with?
(a) Sledge hammers.
(b) Pile drivers.
(c) Screw drivers.
(d) Jack hammers.
3. How old is Amr?
4. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
(a) The Italian Government.
(b) The French Government.
(c) The Spanish Government.
(d) The English Government.
5. Margaret gave Ralph a sculpture of what before he left?
(b) A dragon.
(c) A cat.
(d) A tomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
2. While Ralph and Ahmed are eating supper, what do the other men do?
3. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
4. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
5. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)