|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
(a) Her suitor.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
2. Where is the mummy inspired wrapped body of CCF?
(a) The second room after the column room.
(b) The column room.
(c) The first room after the column room.
(d) The room before the column room.
3. In order to continue his work on the valley floor, Ralph needs what?
(a) More equipment and tools.
(b) More men and permits.
(c) More men and tools.
(d) More permits and equipment.
4. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
(a) Giving a talk about his research.
(b) Giving a talk about his first book.
(c) Giving a talk about Egypt.
(d) Giving a talk about his first expedition.
5. What is wrapped in a sheet from the Cairo hotel?
(a) Ralph's discovery.
(b) The mummified cat.
(c) Ralph's foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. While continuing his search, Ahmed brings news that Carter uncovered what?
2. What does Oxford not have?
3. When he tells his story of Marlowe and Caldwell's deaths, Ferrell detects what type of behavior from Ralph?
4. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
5. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)