|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
(a) Only Egyptian.
(b) Nothing but curse words.
(c) Nothing but religious poetry.
(d) Nothing but Egyptian mythology.
2. When Ralph picks up the telegram from CCF that promises the funds are going to be wired now that he has found the door, who else has sent him a letter?
3. Who is Howard Carter?
(a) A book critic.
(b) A professor at Oxford.
(c) A private investigator.
(d) A famous archaeologist.
4. What is the tone of the message Ralph receives from ter Breuggen?
5. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carter come by to deliver Ralph a letter?
2. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
3. Paul Caldwell blackmails Marlowe into giving him lessons on what?
4. Why did Marlowe invite Paul to go with him on their four day pass?
5. Marlowe says that after going on a trip with Paul, he will return to what?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)