|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ahmed is arrest for theft of what?
(a) The antiquities from Carter's site.
(b) The gold from Carter's site.
(c) The gold from Ralph's site.
(d) The antiquities from Ralph's site.
2. With what does Ralph seal the tomb?
(a) A gate and padlock.
(b) Metal bars, plaster and a lock.
(c) Boards, rock and plaster.
(d) A wooden door and a lock.
3. In reality, why does Ralph steal the chemicals?
(a) To take his writings off the wall.
(b) To use on CCF's body and then his own.
(c) To cure his infection.
(d) To eliminate the dead cat.
4. Where does Margaret say she will go if she cannot accompany Ralph on his next dig?
5. What does Ralph wrap himself in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the mummy inspired wrapped body of CCF?
2. What color is the smooth rock that one of the workers finds in the cliff face?
3. In a letter discovered after her death, Margaret tells Ralph about how Ferrell turned her and CCF against him? What kind of letter was it?
4. When a second worker gets hurt, where does Ralph send everyone for help?
5. Where does the second door smash?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)