|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to continue his work on the valley floor, Ralph needs what?
(a) More equipment and tools.
(b) More men and tools.
(c) More permits and equipment.
(d) More men and permits.
2. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
(a) Flipping Henter Brothers.
(b) Flipping Howard Brothers.
(c) Flipping Hoyt Brothers.
(d) Flipping Hullard Brothers.
3. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
(a) In a letter.
(b) In a telegram.
(c) In a telephone call.
(d) In a cable.
4. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
(a) In the valley in the desert.
(b) At the lower level of the plains.
(c) On the sides of hills.
(d) At the lower level of a cliff.
5. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ralph recovers from his illness, what time of day does he visit Carter's find?
2. Marlowe tells Paul that Ralph died where?
3. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
4. When they slide the second door enough for Ralph to get a look, what does he think he sees?
5. Who is Amr related to?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)