|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carter has left his site to go where?
(a) Valley of the Kings.
2. When Ralph recovers from his illness, what time of day does he visit Carter's find?
(a) At night.
(b) In the daylight.
(c) At dusk.
(d) At dawn.
3. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
(a) XI Dynasty.
(b) XIII Dynasty.
(c) XVI Dynasty.
(d) XV Dynasty.
4. Why does Margaret request that Ralph return to Boston immediately after CCF wires funds to him?
(a) She wants children.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She is sick.
5. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
(a) Aging of the riches.
(b) Theft of the riches.
(c) Getting them into the tomb to begin with.
(d) Loss of the riches.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ralph picks up the telegram from CCF that promises the funds are going to be wired now that he has found the door, who else has sent him a letter?
2. When Ralph orders Ahmed to purchase a gate and padlock, how many days does he give Ahmed to return to the tomb?
3. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
4. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
5. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)