|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
(a) Burn them.
(b) Float them on boats.
(c) Preserve them.
(d) Sink them in water.
2. Ralph says that he has much to finish if mad Ferrell is coming to stamp about with what?
(a) Smoke and mirrors.
(b) Boots and rumors.
(c) Police and dogs.
(d) Tools and suspicions.
3. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
(a) The Tomb Problem.
(b) The Tomb Paradox.
(c) The Tomb Question.
(d) The Tomb Solution.
4. What does Atum-hadu try to do to his queen?
(a) Stab her.
(b) Divorce her.
(c) Drown her.
(d) Poison her.
5. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
(b) On a less busy day.
(c) In a week's time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "ologist" name for someone with Ralph's interests?
2. The first opening that Ralph lowers himself into is a ____, never touched by mankind.
3. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
4. Who bars Ralph from making any more inquiries about wired funds?
5. What does Ralph see beyond the smooth stone removed from the cliff?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)