|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ralph finishes his drawing of the tomb, what is included?
(a) The mummy of Paul.
(b) The mummy of Carter.
(c) The mummy of his own body.
(d) The mummy of Ferrell.
2. Who does Ralph think that the third set of assassins killed in order to keep the tomb's location a secret?
(a) The workers who covered the tomb.
(b) The workers who built the tomb.
(c) The workers who knew the location of the tomb.
(d) The workers who built the empty room.
3. When Ralph recovers from his illness, what time of day does he visit Carter's find?
(a) At dawn.
(b) At dusk.
(c) At night.
(d) In the daylight.
4. With what does Ralph seal the tomb?
(a) Metal bars, plaster and a lock.
(b) A wooden door and a lock.
(c) A gate and padlock.
(d) Boards, rock and plaster.
5. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
(d) In disrepair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Margaret writes to Ralph of Cornelius Macy, whom she met at what location?
2. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
3. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
4. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
5. What does the smooth rock in the cliff face turn out to be?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)