|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 110 - 111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Ralph recites poetry for the Nordquists, they invite him to their cabin for what?
(a) Drinks and dinner.
(c) A séance.
(d) A private reading.
2. What is in the third room?
3. How old is Amr?
4. Paul Caldwell blackmails Marlowe into giving him lessons on what?
5. Why does Ralph guard the tomb himself while the third door is being plastered?
(a) He doesn't trust his men.
(b) He doesn't trust the Egyptians.
(c) He doesn't trust anyone.
(d) He doesn't trust Carter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Ralph tries to open the ninth chamber?
2. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
3. What is the color of the female cat Ralph finds outside his villa?
4. Who is Margaret Finneran?
5. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)