|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does CCF do when he comes into the tomb?
(a) Wakes Ralph.
(b) Destroys everything.
(c) Beats Ralph.
(d) Takes pictures.
2. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
3. For whom does CCF mistake a bearded and robed Ralph?
(a) A student.
(b) A trespasser.
(c) A native.
(d) A laborer.
4. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
5. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
(a) A granary.
(b) A storage depot.
(c) A home.
(d) A well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
2. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
3. What color is the smooth rock that one of the workers finds in the cliff face?
4. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
5. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)