|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
(a) A package.
(b) A letter.
(c) An artifact.
2. Why does Margaret request that Ralph return to Boston immediately after CCF wires funds to him?
(a) She wants children.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She is dying.
3. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
4. Why does Ralph guard the tomb himself while the third door is being plastered?
(a) He doesn't trust Carter.
(b) He doesn't trust anyone.
(c) He doesn't trust his men.
(d) He doesn't trust the Egyptians.
5. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
(a) Giving a talk about Egypt.
(b) Giving a talk about his first expedition.
(c) Giving a talk about his first book.
(d) Giving a talk about his research.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is CCF?
2. Who does Ferrell hire to take him to Ralph's dig?
3. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
4. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
5. Who was the Egyptian cat god?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)