|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
(a) One year.
(b) Ten months.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Six months.
2. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
3. When Margaret writes to Ralph and Ferrell about Cornelius Macy, what does she tease Ralph about?
4. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of World War II.
(b) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(c) End of Australian Independence War.
(d) End of World War I.
5. While Ralph and Ahmed are eating supper, what do the other men do?
(a) Steal everything from the dig site.
(b) Fill up the dig site with sand.
(c) Smash the 4th, 5th and 6th doors.
(d) Smash the whole dig site.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
2. For whom does CCF mistake a bearded and robed Ralph?
3. Who does Ferrell find living at Ralph's old villa?
4. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
5. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)