|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Atum-hadu try to do to his queen?
(a) Divorce her.
(b) Drown her.
(c) Stab her.
(d) Poison her.
2. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
(a) Hotel of the Sphinx.
(b) Hotel of the Kings.
(c) Hotel of the Tombs.
(d) Hotel of Papyrus.
3. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
4. What does Oxford not have?
(a) Record of Trilipush's classes.
(b) Record of Trilipush's attendance.
(c) Record of Trilipush's degree.
(d) Record of Trilipush's graduation.
5. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
(a) Six months.
(b) Ten months.
(c) One year.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ralph going to bring to his dig, once all the translation and analysis is completed?
2. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
3. Who does Ferrell find living at Ralph's old villa?
4. When Margaret writes to Ralph and Ferrell about Cornelius Macy, what does she tease Ralph about?
5. Ralph sends a telegram complaining to CCF after receiving money in his account? Why?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)