|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first opening that Ralph lowers himself into is a ____, never touched by mankind.
(a) River hole.
(b) Well hole.
(c) Rare hole.
(d) Dry hole.
2. Why does Ralph guard the tomb himself while the third door is being plastered?
(a) He doesn't trust his men.
(b) He doesn't trust Carter.
(c) He doesn't trust anyone.
(d) He doesn't trust the Egyptians.
3. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
4. For whom does CCF mistake a bearded and robed Ralph?
(a) A trespasser.
(b) A native.
(c) A student.
(d) A laborer.
5. Who is Howard Carter?
(a) A private investigator.
(b) A famous archaeologist.
(c) A book critic.
(d) A professor at Oxford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrapped in a sheet from the Cairo hotel?
2. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
3. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
4. Who does Ferrell find living at Ralph's old villa?
5. On Sunday, December 17th, what shows up in the seventh room?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)