|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her suitor.
2. On Sunday, December 17th, what shows up in the seventh room?
(a) A dead cat.
(b) An orange cat.
(c) A mummified cat.
(d) A calico cat.
3. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
4. When Ralph sends a telegram to CCF, how does he describe his find?
5. Who, according to Ralph's writings, orders him to fetch chemicals?
(a) The constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
2. Who was the Egyptian cat god?
3. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
4. What does Oxford not have?
5. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)