|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ahmed tells Ralph of his deep hatred for whom?
2. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
(a) A letter.
(c) An artifact.
(d) A package.
3. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
4. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
(a) The hole.
(b) The hill.
(c) The tomb.
(d) The cliff.
5. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
(a) He doesn't have official approval to dig.
(b) He doesn't want Carter to see him go to the dig site.
(c) He doesn't want anyone else to dig where he is digging.
(d) He doesn't have the money to dig.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
2. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
3. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
4. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
5. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)