|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph's injury and what keep him away from the dig for three days?
(b) Lack of funds.
2. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
3. What is the cryptic abbreviation that Ralph sends on a telegram to Margaret?
4. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
(a) By camel.
(b) By jeep.
(c) By raft.
(d) By boat.
5. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
(a) His father's hounds.
(b) His mother's cats.
(c) His sister's cats.
(d) His dogs at home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent a police officer to Ralph's site?
2. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
3. What does the constable discover while he is at Ralph's site?
4. What does Ralph see beyond the smooth stone removed from the cliff?
5. Who is CCF?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)