|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
(a) A bad writer.
(c) A conman.
(d) A good scholar.
2. Where have the Lord and Lady, who were at Carter's site, gone to?
3. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
(a) Circus manager.
(b) Circus lion tamer.
(c) Circus clown.
(d) Circus act.
4. When they slide the second door enough for Ralph to get a look, what does he think he sees?
5. Who is Atum-hadu's father?
(a) Pater of Treassure.
(b) Pater of Largesse.
(c) Mater of Treassure.
(d) Mater of Largesse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph see beyond the smooth stone removed from the cliff?
2. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
3. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
4. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
5. When Ralph tells CCF of the discovery of the empty room, what does CCF express?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)