|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
(a) Four months.
(b) Two months.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
2. Who is Margaret Finneran?
(a) Ralph's estranged wife.
(b) Ralph's estranged daughter.
(c) Ralph's estranged sister.
(d) Ralph's estranged fiancé.
3. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
(a) Nothing but religious poetry.
(b) Nothing but curse words.
(c) Nothing but Egyptian mythology.
(d) Only Egyptian.
4. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
(a) A conman.
(b) A bad writer.
(d) A good scholar.
5. What is in the third room?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
2. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
3. When Ralph tells CCF of the discovery of the empty room, what does CCF express?
4. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
5. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)