|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ferrell need in order to make a murder case against Ralph?
(a) The autopsy results from Marlowe and Caldwell.
(b) The murder weapon.
(c) The bodies of Marlowe and Caldwell.
(d) Ralph's fingerprints.
2. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
3. When Ferrell finally meets Ralph, to what does Ferrell attribute the odor surrounding Ralph?
(a) Ralph's infected leg.
(b) Ralph's infected eye.
(c) Ralph's infected arm.
(d) Ralph's infected torso.
4. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of World War I.
(b) End of World War II.
(c) End of Australian Independence War.
(d) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
5. Where does Margaret say she will go if she cannot accompany Ralph on his next dig?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
2. When Margaret writes to Ralph and Ferrell about Cornelius Macy, what does she tease Ralph about?
3. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
4. What does Ahmed steal from Ralph?
5. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)