|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bars Ralph from making any more inquiries about wired funds?
(a) The government.
(b) The doctor.
(d) The bank.
2. What does Ralph insist on doing to the third door before attempting to open it?
(a) Surface rub it.
(b) Draw it.
(c) Plaster it.
(d) Photograph it.
3. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
(a) At the lower level of a cliff.
(b) At the lower level of the plains.
(c) On the sides of hills.
(d) In the valley in the desert.
4. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
5. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
(a) A farce.
(d) Good research material.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
2. What is wrapped in a sheet from the Cairo hotel?
3. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
4. Who is Ralph going to bring to his dig, once all the translation and analysis is completed?
5. What color is the smooth rock that one of the workers finds in the cliff face?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)