|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the square yardage of the area that Ralph orders his workers to stake out for trench digging?
(a) 250 yard square.
(b) 200 yard square.
(c) 150 yard square.
(d) 100 yard square.
2. Who is Amr related to?
(a) Ralph's accountant.
(b) Ralph's cook.
(c) Ralph's real estate agent.
(d) Ralph's barber.
3. When Ralph picks up the telegram from CCF that promises the funds are going to be wired now that he has found the door, who else has sent him a letter?
4. On Monday, November 6, 1922, Ralph pays his workers and sends them home because he is what?
(a) Too sick to work.
(b) Too ill at heart to work.
(c) Too sad about his firing to work.
(d) Too tired to work.
5. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the smooth rock that one of the workers finds in the cliff face?
2. Who releases Ralph from his engagement?
3. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
4. In a letter discovered after her death, Margaret tells Ralph about how Ferrell turned her and CCF against him? What kind of letter was it?
5. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)