|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
2. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
(a) Nothing but religious poetry.
(b) Nothing but Egyptian mythology.
(c) Only Egyptian.
(d) Nothing but curse words.
3. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
(a) Flipping Henter Brothers.
(b) Flipping Howard Brothers.
(c) Flipping Hoyt Brothers.
(d) Flipping Hullard Brothers.
4. In a letter discovered after her death, Margaret tells Ralph about how Ferrell turned her and CCF against him? What kind of letter was it?
(a) Forgotten letter.
(b) Love letter.
(c) Unsent letter.
(d) Lost letter.
5. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
(a) The cliff.
(b) The hill.
(c) The hole.
(d) The tomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ralph meet while at Carter's site?
2. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
3. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
4. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
5. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)