|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
2. Who does Ralph think that the third set of assassins killed in order to keep the tomb's location a secret?
(a) The workers who knew the location of the tomb.
(b) The workers who built the tomb.
(c) The workers who built the empty room.
(d) The workers who covered the tomb.
3. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
4. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
5. What does Atum-hadu try to do to his queen?
(a) Divorce her.
(b) Drown her.
(c) Poison her.
(d) Stab her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the third room?
2. What is the color of the female cat Ralph finds outside his villa?
3. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
4. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
5. What does Oxford not have?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)