|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Margaret say she will go if she cannot accompany Ralph on his next dig?
2. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
(a) He doesn't have official approval to dig.
(b) He doesn't want Carter to see him go to the dig site.
(c) He doesn't want anyone else to dig where he is digging.
(d) He doesn't have the money to dig.
3. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
4. Why does Ralph guard the tomb himself while the third door is being plastered?
(a) He doesn't trust the Egyptians.
(b) He doesn't trust anyone.
(c) He doesn't trust Carter.
(d) He doesn't trust his men.
5. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
(b) An artifact.
(c) A letter.
(d) A package.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first opening that Ralph lowers himself into is a ____, never touched by mankind.
2. After Ralph seals the tomb, he orders Ahmed to hire what?
3. In order to continue his work on the valley floor, Ralph needs what?
4. Why does Ralph think that Professor ter Breuggen resents him?
5. What is the tone of the message Ralph receives from ter Breuggen?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)