|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
(a) The poor.
(b) The government.
(c) The church.
(d) The working women.
2. What does Ralph insist on doing to the third door before attempting to open it?
(a) Surface rub it.
(b) Plaster it.
(c) Draw it.
(d) Photograph it.
3. CCF sends Ralph a telegram that asks if _____ is accepting investments.
4. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
(a) Tailor Enquiries Incorporated.
(b) Tailor Enquiries Worldwide.
(c) Tailor Enquiries Ltd.
(d) Tailor Enquiries Search Agency.
5. What does Terbroogan feel for Trilipush?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the second door smash?
2. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
3. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
4. Margaret says that she wants to accompany Ralph on his next dig because she is what?
5. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)