|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they slide the second door enough for Ralph to get a look, what does he think he sees?
2. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
3. Carter has left his site to go where?
(b) Valley of the Kings.
4. What does Oxford not have?
(a) Record of Trilipush's degree.
(b) Record of Trilipush's classes.
(c) Record of Trilipush's attendance.
(d) Record of Trilipush's graduation.
5. When Ralph tells CCF of the discovery of the empty room, what does CCF express?
Short Answer Questions
1. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
2. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
3. Why does Ralph guard the tomb himself while the third door is being plastered?
4. With what does Ralph seal the tomb?
5. What is the cryptic abbreviation that Ralph sends on a telegram to Margaret?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)