|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ralph orders Ahmed to purchase a gate and padlock, how many days does he give Ahmed to return to the tomb?
2. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian language.
(b) Egyptian writing.
(c) Egyptian theology.
(d) Egyptian history.
3. Ferrell finds Ralph drinking what?
4. Ralph sends a telegram complaining to CCF after receiving money in his account? Why?
(a) Because he wants Margaret with him.
(b) Because only a fraction of the money was sent.
(c) Because he wants Margaret to get medical attention.
(d) Because he wants more money than they agreed upon.
5. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
(a) Sitting in the front row.
(b) Taking notes in the front row.
(c) Dozing in the front row.
(d) Staring at him from the front row.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph speculates that the empty room they first find was meant to do what?
2. What is the tone of the message Ralph receives from ter Breuggen?
3. Who releases Ralph from his engagement?
4. On Monday, November 6, 1922, Ralph pays his workers and sends them home because he is what?
5. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)