|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
(a) Lady Laura.
(b) Lady Evelyn.
(c) Lady Mary.
(d) Lady Vivianne.
2. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
3. The first opening that Ralph lowers himself into is a ____, never touched by mankind.
(a) River hole.
(b) Well hole.
(c) Dry hole.
(d) Rare hole.
4. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
(a) In the valley in the desert.
(b) On the sides of hills.
(c) At the lower level of a cliff.
(d) At the lower level of the plains.
5. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cryptic abbreviation that Ralph sends on a telegram to Margaret?
2. With what does Ralph seal the tomb?
3. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
4. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
5. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)