|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph insist on doing to the third door before attempting to open it?
(a) Photograph it.
(b) Surface rub it.
(c) Plaster it.
(d) Draw it.
2. Which god warns Atum-hadu about his new queen, but Atum-hadu ignores him?
3. Who writes Ralph a letter that invites him to reapply for official permission to excavate?
(a) The Solicitor General.
(b) The Admiral General.
(c) The Director General.
(d) The Inspector General.
4. Where have the Lord and Lady, who were at Carter's site, gone to?
5. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
(a) Giving a talk about Egypt.
(b) Giving a talk about his research.
(c) Giving a talk about his first book.
(d) Giving a talk about his first expedition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
2. Ralph speculates that the empty room they first find was meant to do what?
3. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
4. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
5. When Margaret writes to Ralph and Ferrell about Cornelius Macy, what does she tease Ralph about?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)