|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
(a) It is written in Italian.
(b) It is short.
(c) It is written in French.
(d) It is long.
2. How are the columns in the sixth room decorated?
(a) They are unpainted.
(b) They are painted red.
(c) They are painted with scrolls.
(d) They are painted with pictures.
3. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
(a) The poor.
(b) The government.
(c) The working women.
(d) The church.
4. The first opening that Ralph lowers himself into is a ____, never touched by mankind.
(a) Well hole.
(b) Dry hole.
(c) River hole.
(d) Rare hole.
5. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
(a) The Lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
2. After Ralph recites poetry for the Nordquists, they invite him to their cabin for what?
3. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
4. Who is Amr related to?
5. When they slide the second door enough for Ralph to get a look, what does he think he sees?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)