|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of World War II.
(b) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(c) End of Australian Independence War.
(d) End of World War I.
2. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her suitor.
(d) Her husband.
3. When Margaret writes to Ralph and Ferrell about Cornelius Macy, what does she tease Ralph about?
4. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
(a) Lady Laura.
(b) Lady Vivianne.
(c) Lady Mary.
(d) Lady Evelyn.
5. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
(a) He doesn't have the money to dig.
(b) He doesn't want Carter to see him go to the dig site.
(c) He doesn't want anyone else to dig where he is digging.
(d) He doesn't have official approval to dig.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the columns in the sixth room decorated?
2. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
3. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
4. What is in the third room?
5. Carter has left his site to go where?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)