|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the second door smash?
(a) In the first room.
(b) In the second room.
(c) Outside the cliff.
(d) Outside in the valley.
2. Ralph's injury and what keep him away from the dig for three days?
(c) Lack of funds.
3. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
4. How are the columns in the sixth room decorated?
(a) They are painted with scrolls.
(b) They are painted red.
(c) They are unpainted.
(d) They are painted with pictures.
5. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
(a) Circus lion tamer.
(b) Circus act.
(c) Circus manager.
(d) Circus clown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
2. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
3. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
4. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
5. What does Ahmed steal from Ralph?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)