|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
(a) The dig site.
(b) The Pyramids.
(c) The worker's living place.
(d) Carter's living place.
2. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
(a) Nile valley.
3. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
4. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
5. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph sends a telegram complaining to CCF after receiving money in his account? Why?
2. Who writes Ralph a letter that invites him to reapply for official permission to excavate?
3. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
4. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
5. Who, according to Ralph's translations, prepares Atum-hadu for the underworld afterlife?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)