|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
(a) The dig site.
(b) The Pyramids.
(c) Carter's living place.
(d) The worker's living place.
2. When Ralph picks up the telegram from CCF that promises the funds are going to be wired now that he has found the door, who else has sent him a letter?
3. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
(a) At a bar.
(b) At a disco.
(c) At a club.
(d) At a speakeasy.
4. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
(a) CCF's cardinal.
(b) CCF's boss.
(c) CCF's accountant.
(d) CCF's wife.
5. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
(a) In disrepair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
2. When a second worker gets hurt, where does Ralph send everyone for help?
3. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
4. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
5. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)