|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ralph think that the third set of assassins killed in order to keep the tomb's location a secret?
(a) The workers who covered the tomb.
(b) The workers who built the empty room.
(c) The workers who built the tomb.
(d) The workers who knew the location of the tomb.
2. Carter comes to Ralph's villa at night and mentions that what character may have romantic feelings for Ralph?
(a) Lady Laura.
(b) Lady Evelyn.
(c) Lady Mary.
(d) Lady Vivianne.
3. What does the smooth rock in the cliff face turn out to be?
(a) A stone door.
(b) A stone box.
(c) A stone wall.
(d) A stone crypt.
4. Where does the second door smash?
(a) In the second room.
(b) In the first room.
(c) Outside in the valley.
(d) Outside the cliff.
5. When Ralph returns to the dig after three days, what are the workers hitting the third door with?
(a) Sledge hammers.
(b) Pile drivers.
(c) Screw drivers.
(d) Jack hammers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
2. Margaret says that she wants to accompany Ralph on his next dig because she is what?
3. What does Oxford not have?
4. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
5. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)