|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph injure when the second door smashes?
(a) His head.
(b) His arm.
(c) His leg.
(d) His foot.
2. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
(d) In disrepair.
3. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
4. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
(a) The canyon.
(b) The valley floor.
(c) The valley sides.
(d) Next to the river.
5. Who interrupts Ralph's request for funding to Lord Carnarvon?
(d) The Lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
2. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
3. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
4. While continuing his search, Ahmed brings news that Carter uncovered what?
5. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)