|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ahmed steal from Ralph?
(a) His jewelry.
(b) His car.
(c) His best gramophone.
(d) His money.
2. After Ralph recites poetry for the Nordquists, they invite him to their cabin for what?
(b) A private reading.
(c) Drinks and dinner.
(d) A séance.
3. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
4. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
5. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
(a) Flipping Henter Brothers.
(b) Flipping Hullard Brothers.
(c) Flipping Howard Brothers.
(d) Flipping Hoyt Brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How heavy is the smooth stone removed from the cliff face?
2. What is in the third room?
3. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
4. When Ralph sends a telegram to CCF, how does he describe his find?
5. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)