|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carter has left his site to go where?
(c) Valley of the Kings.
2. When Ralph tells CCF of the discovery of the empty room, what does CCF express?
3. What does Ralph injure when the second door smashes?
(a) His foot.
(b) His head.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
4. When Ralph sends a telegram to CCF, how does he describe his find?
5. Who is CCF?
(a) Chester Crawford Finneran.
(b) Chester Chaplain Franklin.
(c) Chester Charles Finnegan.
(d) Chester Curtis Fennder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the third room?
2. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
3. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
4. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
5. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)