|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
2. Carter has left his site to go where?
(b) Valley of the Kings.
3. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
(a) Nothing but curse words.
(b) Only Egyptian.
(c) Nothing but religious poetry.
(d) Nothing but Egyptian mythology.
4. Who writes Ralph a letter that invites him to reapply for official permission to excavate?
(a) The Admiral General.
(b) The Solicitor General.
(c) The Inspector General.
(d) The Director General.
5. Each column depicts what span of time in Atum-hadu's reign?
(a) Ten years.
(b) One year.
(c) Ten months.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Margaret request that Ralph return to Boston immediately after CCF wires funds to him?
2. Where have the Lord and Lady, who were at Carter's site, gone to?
3. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
4. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
5. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)