|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the workers return from finding help for the second man, what do they bring for Ralph?
(d) A doctor.
2. Since Carter's find, how much rent does the landlord of Ralph's villa want in advance?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Four months.
3. When Ralph tells CCF of the discovery of the empty room, what does CCF express?
4. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
(a) Laurence's deceased cousin.
(b) Laurence's deceased wife.
(c) Laurence's deceased aunt.
(d) Laurence's deceased sister.
5. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
2. Ralph's injury and what keep him away from the dig for three days?
3. Carter has found the tomb of King Tut and evidence of what?
4. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
5. How heavy is the smooth stone removed from the cliff face?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)