|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
(b) A letter.
(c) A package.
(d) An artifact.
2. What color is the smooth rock that one of the workers finds in the cliff face?
3. What does the smooth rock in the cliff face turn out to be?
(a) A stone wall.
(b) A stone box.
(c) A stone door.
(d) A stone crypt.
4. Who has Ralph been sending anonymous telegrams to, exposing CCF's interest in pornography?
(a) CCF's accountant.
(b) CCF's boss.
(c) CCF's wife.
(d) CCF's cardinal.
5. Who writes Ralph a letter that invites him to reapply for official permission to excavate?
(a) The Admiral General.
(b) The Director General.
(c) The Inspector General.
(d) The Solicitor General.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
2. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
3. In order to continue his work on the valley floor, Ralph needs what?
4. Ralph speculates that the empty room they first find was meant to do what?
5. What keeps Stum-hadu from fighting for long with his forces against the invading Hyksos?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)