|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
(a) Circus act.
(b) Circus manager.
(c) Circus lion tamer.
(d) Circus clown.
2. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
(a) The church.
(b) The working women.
(c) The government.
(d) The poor.
3. After Ralph seals the tomb, he orders Ahmed to hire what?
(a) Smarter workers.
(b) White workers.
(c) Better workers.
(d) More equipment.
4. Where does the second door smash?
(a) In the second room.
(b) Outside the cliff.
(c) In the first room.
(d) Outside in the valley.
5. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
(a) He doesn't want Carter to see him go to the dig site.
(b) He doesn't have official approval to dig.
(c) He doesn't want anyone else to dig where he is digging.
(d) He doesn't have the money to dig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Margaret Finneran?
2. When Ralph recovers from his illness, what time of day does he visit Carter's find?
3. When Ralph orders Ahmed to purchase a gate and padlock, how many days does he give Ahmed to return to the tomb?
4. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
5. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)