|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
(a) Seals it.
(b) Makes a map of it.
(c) Defames it.
(d) Publishes an article about it.
2. The first opening that Ralph lowers himself into is a ____, never touched by mankind.
(a) Rare hole.
(b) River hole.
(c) Well hole.
(d) Dry hole.
3. What does Ralph insist on doing to the third door before attempting to open it?
(a) Photograph it.
(b) Draw it.
(c) Plaster it.
(d) Surface rub it.
4. Who is Howard Carter?
(a) A book critic.
(b) A professor at Oxford.
(c) A private investigator.
(d) A famous archaeologist.
5. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
(a) On a less busy day.
(d) In a week's time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
2. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
3. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
4. When Ralph sends a telegram to CCF, how does he describe his find?
5. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)