|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 70 - 79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
(a) His father's hounds.
(b) His sister's cats.
(c) His mother's cats.
(d) His dogs at home.
2. Who does Ralph think that the third set of assassins killed in order to keep the tomb's location a secret?
(a) The workers who knew the location of the tomb.
(b) The workers who covered the tomb.
(c) The workers who built the tomb.
(d) The workers who built the empty room.
3. When the workers return from finding help for the second man, what do they bring for Ralph?
(d) A doctor.
4. After Ralph seals the tomb, he orders Ahmed to hire what?
(a) Smarter workers.
(b) More equipment.
(c) Better workers.
(d) White workers.
5. After Ralph recites poetry for the Nordquists, they invite him to their cabin for what?
(a) A séance.
(c) A private reading.
(d) Drinks and dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
2. What is in the third room?
3. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
4. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
5. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)