|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
(a) Getting them into the tomb to begin with.
(b) Aging of the riches.
(c) Loss of the riches.
(d) Theft of the riches.
2. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
(a) In a letter.
(b) In a cable.
(c) In a telegram.
(d) In a telephone call.
3. Why does Margaret request that Ralph return to Boston immediately after CCF wires funds to him?
(a) She wants children.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She is sick.
(d) She is dying.
4. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
(a) The hole.
(b) The hill.
(c) The tomb.
(d) The cliff.
5. Who is Margaret Finneran?
(a) Ralph's estranged daughter.
(b) Ralph's estranged sister.
(c) Ralph's estranged fiancé.
(d) Ralph's estranged wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oxford not have?
2. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
3. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
4. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
5. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)