|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Margaret says that she wants to accompany Ralph on his next dig because she is what?
(a) Pining for him.
(c) Sad he is gone.
2. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
(b) Good research material.
(d) A farce.
3. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
(a) Giving a talk about his first expedition.
(b) Giving a talk about his first book.
(c) Giving a talk about his research.
(d) Giving a talk about Egypt.
4. On Monday, November 6, 1922, Ralph pays his workers and sends them home because he is what?
(a) Too sick to work.
(b) Too ill at heart to work.
(c) Too tired to work.
(d) Too sad about his firing to work.
5. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
(b) On a less busy day.
(d) In a week's time.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they slide the second door enough for Ralph to get a look, what does he think he sees?
2. After Ralph recites poetry for the Nordquists, they invite him to their cabin for what?
3. When the workers return from finding help for the second man, what do they bring for Ralph?
4. Where does Margaret say she will go if she cannot accompany Ralph on his next dig?
5. What is the square yardage of the area that Ralph orders his workers to stake out for trench digging?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)