|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the smooth rock in the cliff face turn out to be?
(a) A stone wall.
(b) A stone crypt.
(c) A stone box.
(d) A stone door.
2. The floor of the first empty room slants in what direction?
3. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
(a) A good scholar.
(c) A conman.
(d) A bad writer.
4. Ahmed tells Ralph of his deep hatred for whom?
5. Why is it easy for Ralph and Ahmed to line up a few workers for their dig?
(a) Because Ahmed is well respected.
(b) Because the workers want to discover treasure.
(c) Because Ralph is paying the workers well.
(d) Because the other major digs haven't started.
Short Answer Questions
1. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
2. When Margaret writes to Ralph and Ferrell about Cornelius Macy, what does she tease Ralph about?
3. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
4. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
5. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)