|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph sends a telegram complaining to CCF after receiving money in his account? Why?
(a) Because he wants more money than they agreed upon.
(b) Because he wants Margaret with him.
(c) Because only a fraction of the money was sent.
(d) Because he wants Margaret to get medical attention.
2. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
3. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
(c) New York.
4. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
(a) Nile valley.
5. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
(a) Hotel of the Sphinx.
(b) Hotel of the Kings.
(c) Hotel of the Tombs.
(d) Hotel of Papyrus.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a second worker gets hurt, where does Ralph send everyone for help?
2. Where does Margaret say she will go if she cannot accompany Ralph on his next dig?
3. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
4. When Ralph sends a telegram to CCF, how does he describe his find?
5. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)