|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Monday, November 6, 1922, Ralph pays his workers and sends them home because he is what?
(a) Too sick to work.
(b) Too ill at heart to work.
(c) Too sad about his firing to work.
(d) Too tired to work.
2. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
(a) The working women.
(b) The church.
(c) The poor.
(d) The government.
3. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
(a) The Tomb Problem.
(b) The Tomb Paradox.
(c) The Tomb Solution.
(d) The Tomb Question.
4. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
(a) Good research material.
(b) A farce.
5. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
(a) They are wealthy men from finance and medicine.
(b) They are wealthy men from trade and speculation.
(c) They are wealthy men from politics and law.
(d) They are wealthy men from construction and finance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of the female cat Ralph finds outside his villa?
2. When they slide the second door enough for Ralph to get a look, what does he think he sees?
3. What is the problem Ralph has with transporting heavy equipment to his site?
4. What is the square yardage of the area that Ralph orders his workers to stake out for trench digging?
5. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)