|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her suitor.
(d) Her father.
2. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
(a) A conman.
(b) A good scholar.
(c) A bad writer.
3. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
4. While Ralph and Ahmed are eating supper, what do the other men do?
(a) Smash the whole dig site.
(b) Smash the 4th, 5th and 6th doors.
(c) Steal everything from the dig site.
(d) Fill up the dig site with sand.
5. Why does Ralph not have the heavy equipment needed to work on the second door?
(a) He cannot use it.
(b) He cannot keep it up.
(c) He cannot keep it safe.
(d) He cannot afford it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of the female cat Ralph finds outside his villa?
2. In order to continue his work on the valley floor, Ralph needs what?
3. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
4. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
5. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)