|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
(a) A granary.
(b) A storage depot.
(c) A home.
(d) A well.
2. Why does Ralph not have the heavy equipment needed to work on the second door?
(a) He cannot use it.
(b) He cannot keep it safe.
(c) He cannot keep it up.
(d) He cannot afford it.
3. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
(a) At a bar.
(b) At a disco.
(c) At a speakeasy.
(d) At a club.
4. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
(a) A good scholar.
(b) A bad writer.
(c) A conman.
5. Ralph's injury and what keep him away from the dig for three days?
(d) Lack of funds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
2. Margaret writes to Ralph of Cornelius Macy, whom she met at what location?
3. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
4. What is the color of the female cat Ralph finds outside his villa?
5. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)