|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a second worker gets hurt, where does Ralph send everyone for help?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) Into town.
(c) To Carter's dig site.
(d) To Cairo.
2. Ralph speculates that the empty room they first find was meant to do what?
(a) Hide the real entrance.
(b) Ward off tomb robbers.
(c) Serve as storage.
(d) Secure the location of the real tomb.
3. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
(a) By camel.
(b) By boat.
(c) By jeep.
(d) By raft.
4. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
(a) The working women.
(b) The government.
(c) The church.
(d) The poor.
5. When Ralph picks up the telegram from CCF that promises the funds are going to be wired now that he has found the door, who else has sent him a letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
2. Why does Ralph think that Professor ter Breuggen resents him?
3. Margaret says that she wants to accompany Ralph on his next dig because she is what?
4. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
5. What color is the smooth rock that one of the workers finds in the cliff face?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)