|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Margaret writes to Ralph and Ferrell about Cornelius Macy, what does she tease Ralph about?
2. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian history.
(b) Egyptian language.
(c) Egyptian theology.
(d) Egyptian writing.
3. After Ralph recites poetry for the Nordquists, they invite him to their cabin for what?
(a) A private reading.
(b) A séance.
(c) Drinks and dinner.
4. After Ralph seals the tomb, he orders Ahmed to hire what?
(a) White workers.
(b) More equipment.
(c) Better workers.
(d) Smarter workers.
5. What does Ralph injure when the second door smashes?
(a) His foot.
(b) His head.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ralph not have the heavy equipment needed to work on the second door?
2. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
3. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
4. Who does Ralph think that the third set of assassins killed in order to keep the tomb's location a secret?
5. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)