|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
(a) Flipping Hullard Brothers.
(b) Flipping Hoyt Brothers.
(c) Flipping Howard Brothers.
(d) Flipping Henter Brothers.
2. What does Ralph injure when the second door smashes?
(a) His foot.
(b) His head.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
3. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
(a) The dig site.
(b) The worker's living place.
(c) Carter's living place.
(d) The Pyramids.
4. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
(a) A well.
(b) A storage depot.
(c) A granary.
(d) A home.
5. Who does Ralph think that the third set of assassins killed in order to keep the tomb's location a secret?
(a) The workers who built the tomb.
(b) The workers who built the empty room.
(c) The workers who knew the location of the tomb.
(d) The workers who covered the tomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
2. After Ralph seals the tomb, he orders Ahmed to hire what?
3. Margaret writes to Ralph about Ferrell and says that she cannot believe Ralph and who were ever friends?
4. When Ralph tells CCF of the discovery of the empty room, what does CCF express?
5. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)