|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian history.
(b) Egyptian language.
(c) Egyptian theology.
(d) Egyptian writing.
2. On Monday, November 6, 1922, Ralph pays his workers and sends them home because he is what?
(a) Too ill at heart to work.
(b) Too sick to work.
(c) Too tired to work.
(d) Too sad about his firing to work.
3. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
(c) Nile valley.
4. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
5. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
(a) XVI Dynasty.
(b) XV Dynasty.
(c) XI Dynasty.
(d) XIII Dynasty.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
2. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
3. What color is the smooth rock that one of the workers finds in the cliff face?
4. After Ralph seals the tomb, he orders Ahmed to hire what?
5. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)