|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ralph not have the heavy equipment needed to work on the second door?
(a) He cannot afford it.
(b) He cannot use it.
(c) He cannot keep it up.
(d) He cannot keep it safe.
2. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
(a) Aging of the riches.
(b) Theft of the riches.
(c) Loss of the riches.
(d) Getting them into the tomb to begin with.
3. On Monday, November 6, 1922, Ralph pays his workers and sends them home because he is what?
(a) Too sad about his firing to work.
(b) Too tired to work.
(c) Too sick to work.
(d) Too ill at heart to work.
4. Where does the second door smash?
(a) In the second room.
(b) Outside the cliff.
(c) In the first room.
(d) Outside in the valley.
5. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
2. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
3. When they slide the second door enough for Ralph to get a look, what does he think he sees?
4. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
5. What does Ralph injure when the second door smashes?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)