|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph's injury and what keep him away from the dig for three days?
(b) Lack of funds.
2. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
(a) Giving a talk about his research.
(b) Giving a talk about his first expedition.
(c) Giving a talk about Egypt.
(d) Giving a talk about his first book.
3. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
(a) Loss of the riches.
(b) Theft of the riches.
(c) Aging of the riches.
(d) Getting them into the tomb to begin with.
4. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(b) End of Australian Independence War.
(c) End of World War I.
(d) End of World War II.
5. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
(a) The Tomb Problem.
(b) The Tomb Solution.
(c) The Tomb Question.
(d) The Tomb Paradox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
2. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
3. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
4. While continuing his search, Ahmed brings news that Carter uncovered what?
5. Where did Barnabas Davies work in his youth?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)