|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ralph guard the tomb himself while the third door is being plastered?
(a) He doesn't trust the Egyptians.
(b) He doesn't trust Carter.
(c) He doesn't trust anyone.
(d) He doesn't trust his men.
2. What is in the third room?
3. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
(a) In a telegram.
(b) In a cable.
(c) In a telephone call.
(d) In a letter.
4. When Ralph picks up the telegram from CCF that promises the funds are going to be wired now that he has found the door, who else has sent him a letter?
5. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Margaret gave Ralph a sculpture of what before he left?
2. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
3. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
4. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
5. How are the columns in the sixth room decorated?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)