|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Howard Carter?
(a) A famous archaeologist.
(b) A private investigator.
(c) A professor at Oxford.
(d) A book critic.
2. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
3. When Ralph tells CCF of the discovery of the empty room, what does CCF express?
4. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
(a) Hotel of Papyrus.
(b) Hotel of the Kings.
(c) Hotel of the Sphinx.
(d) Hotel of the Tombs.
5. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of World War I.
(b) End of World War II.
(c) End of Australian Independence War.
(d) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the smooth rock that one of the workers finds in the cliff face?
2. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
3. When a second worker gets hurt, where does Ralph send everyone for help?
4. Where does the second door smash?
5. What does Ralph insist on doing to the third door before attempting to open it?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)