|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first opening that Ralph lowers himself into is a ____, never touched by mankind.
(a) River hole.
(b) Rare hole.
(c) Well hole.
(d) Dry hole.
2. Who is CCF?
(a) Chester Charles Finnegan.
(b) Chester Curtis Fennder.
(c) Chester Crawford Finneran.
(d) Chester Chaplain Franklin.
3. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(b) End of Australian Independence War.
(c) End of World War II.
(d) End of World War I.
4. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
(a) Trilipush's birth.
(b) Trilipush's death.
(c) Trilipush's military service.
(d) Trilipush's citizenship.
5. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
(a) Loss of the riches.
(b) Theft of the riches.
(c) Getting them into the tomb to begin with.
(d) Aging of the riches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Margaret writes to Ralph of Cornelius Macy, whom she met at what location?
2. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
3. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
4. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
5. When Ralph recovers from his illness, what time of day does he visit Carter's find?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)