|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ralph think that the third set of assassins killed in order to keep the tomb's location a secret?
(a) The workers who covered the tomb.
(b) The workers who built the tomb.
(c) The workers who built the empty room.
(d) The workers who knew the location of the tomb.
2. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
(a) The canyon.
(b) The valley sides.
(c) Next to the river.
(d) The valley floor.
3. When the workers return from finding help for the second man, what do they bring for Ralph?
(b) A doctor.
4. Ralph's injury and what keep him away from the dig for three days?
(b) Lack of funds.
5. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
(a) The cliff.
(b) The hole.
(c) The hill.
(d) The tomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
2. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
3. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
4. Ahmed tells Ralph of his deep hatred for whom?
5. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)