|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 50 - 59.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
(b) In a week's time.
(c) On a less busy day.
2. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
(a) New York.
3. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
(a) Seals it.
(b) Makes a map of it.
(c) Defames it.
(d) Publishes an article about it.
4. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
(a) A package.
(b) A letter.
(d) An artifact.
5. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
(a) XIII Dynasty.
(b) XI Dynasty.
(c) XV Dynasty.
(d) XVI Dynasty.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Margaret writes to Ralph and Ferrell about Cornelius Macy, what does she tease Ralph about?
2. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
3. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
4. With what does Ralph seal the tomb?
5. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)