|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
(a) The Italian Government.
(b) The Spanish Government.
(c) The French Government.
(d) The English Government.
2. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
3. Margaret gave Ralph a sculpture of what before he left?
(a) A cat.
(b) A tomb.
(c) A dragon.
4. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
(a) Trilipush's citizenship.
(b) Trilipush's birth.
(c) Trilipush's military service.
(d) Trilipush's death.
5. What is the tone of the message Ralph receives from ter Breuggen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
2. Why is it easy for Ralph and Ahmed to line up a few workers for their dig?
3. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
4. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
5. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)