|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
(a) Laurence's deceased sister.
(b) Laurence's deceased cousin.
(c) Laurence's deceased wife.
(d) Laurence's deceased aunt.
2. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
(a) Trilipush's birth.
(b) Trilipush's military service.
(c) Trilipush's citizenship.
(d) Trilipush's death.
3. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
(a) Hotel of the Tombs.
(b) Hotel of the Kings.
(c) Hotel of the Sphinx.
(d) Hotel of Papyrus.
4. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
(a) A granary.
(b) A storage depot.
(c) A well.
(d) A home.
5. Ralph speculates that the empty room they first find was meant to do what?
(a) Ward off tomb robbers.
(b) Serve as storage.
(c) Hide the real entrance.
(d) Secure the location of the real tomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ahmed tells Ralph of his deep hatred for whom?
2. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
3. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
4. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
5. What does Oxford not have?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)