|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
2. How heavy is the smooth stone removed from the cliff face?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 1,500 pounds.
(d) 2,000 pounds.
3. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
4. Who does Ralph think that the third set of assassins killed in order to keep the tomb's location a secret?
(a) The workers who knew the location of the tomb.
(b) The workers who covered the tomb.
(c) The workers who built the empty room.
(d) The workers who built the tomb.
5. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(b) End of World War II.
(c) End of World War I.
(d) End of Australian Independence War.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
2. What is the square yardage of the area that Ralph orders his workers to stake out for trench digging?
3. On Monday, November 6, 1922, Ralph pays his workers and sends them home because he is what?
4. What is the problem Ralph has with transporting heavy equipment to his site?
5. Margaret gave Ralph a sculpture of what before he left?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)