|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
(a) A hotel in Sydney.
(b) A hospital in Sydney.
(c) A nursing home in Sydney.
(d) A mansion in Sydney.
2. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
(a) The Pyramids.
(b) The worker's living place.
(c) Carter's living place.
(d) The dig site.
3. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
4. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
(a) The hole.
(b) The tomb.
(c) The cliff.
(d) The hill.
5. Who does Ralph think that the third set of assassins killed in order to keep the tomb's location a secret?
(a) The workers who covered the tomb.
(b) The workers who built the tomb.
(c) The workers who knew the location of the tomb.
(d) The workers who built the empty room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
2. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
3. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
4. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
5. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)