|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
(a) At a disco.
(b) At a bar.
(c) At a club.
(d) At a speakeasy.
2. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
(a) The Exclusive Club.
(b) The Explorer's Club.
(c) The Excelsior Club.
(d) The Excavator's Club.
3. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
(a) In a telegram.
(b) In a letter.
(c) In a telephone call.
(d) In a cable.
4. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
(a) The French Government.
(b) The English Government.
(c) The Italian Government.
(d) The Spanish Government.
5. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
(a) Dozing in the front row.
(b) Staring at him from the front row.
(c) Sitting in the front row.
(d) Taking notes in the front row.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
2. Margaret gave Ralph a sculpture of what before he left?
3. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
4. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
5. While continuing his search, Ahmed brings news that Carter uncovered what?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)