|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the smooth rock in the cliff face turn out to be?
(a) A stone door.
(b) A stone box.
(c) A stone wall.
(d) A stone crypt.
2. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
3. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
(a) The Excavator's Club.
(b) The Exclusive Club.
(c) The Excelsior Club.
(d) The Explorer's Club.
4. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
(a) Good research material.
(c) A farce.
5. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
(a) In the valley in the desert.
(b) At the lower level of a cliff.
(c) On the sides of hills.
(d) At the lower level of the plains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
2. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
3. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
4. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
5. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)