|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
2. What is the square yardage of the area that Ralph orders his workers to stake out for trench digging?
(a) 250 yard square.
(b) 100 yard square.
(c) 150 yard square.
(d) 200 yard square.
3. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
(a) Burn them.
(b) Preserve them.
(c) Sink them in water.
(d) Float them on boats.
4. Who is Howard Carter?
(a) A private investigator.
(b) A professor at Oxford.
(c) A book critic.
(d) A famous archaeologist.
5. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
(a) The Italian Government.
(b) The French Government.
(c) The English Government.
(d) The Spanish Government.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Margaret writes to Ralph and Ferrell about Cornelius Macy, what does she tease Ralph about?
2. What is the color of the female cat Ralph finds outside his villa?
3. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
4. When Ralph recovers from his illness, what time of day does he visit Carter's find?
5. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)