|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oxford not have?
(a) Record of Trilipush's attendance.
(b) Record of Trilipush's graduation.
(c) Record of Trilipush's classes.
(d) Record of Trilipush's degree.
2. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
3. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
4. Where does Margaret say she will go if she cannot accompany Ralph on his next dig?
5. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
(a) It is long.
(b) It is written in French.
(c) It is short.
(d) It is written in Italian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
2. When they slide the second door enough for Ralph to get a look, what does he think he sees?
3. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
4. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
5. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)