|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The floor of the first empty room slants in what direction?
2. How heavy is the smooth stone removed from the cliff face?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 1,000 pounds.
(c) 1,500 pounds.
(d) 2,000 pounds.
3. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
(a) Seals it.
(b) Makes a map of it.
(c) Publishes an article about it.
(d) Defames it.
4. When Ralph picks up the telegram from CCF that promises the funds are going to be wired now that he has found the door, who else has sent him a letter?
5. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
2. Why is it easy for Ralph and Ahmed to line up a few workers for their dig?
3. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
4. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
5. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)