|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
(a) The government.
(b) The working women.
(c) The poor.
(d) The church.
2. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
3. When Ralph recovers from his illness, what time of day does he visit Carter's find?
(a) At dusk.
(b) At night.
(c) In the daylight.
(d) At dawn.
4. Why does Ralph think that Professor ter Breuggen resents him?
(a) For the popularity of his book.
(b) For having Margaret in his life.
(c) For not giving Fragment C to the university.
(d) For being able to go on a dig.
5. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
(a) XI Dynasty.
(b) XV Dynasty.
(c) XIII Dynasty.
(d) XVI Dynasty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph see beyond the smooth stone removed from the cliff?
2. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
3. The first day of the dig involves marking the top of what for rope placements?
4. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
5. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)