|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
(a) The church.
(b) The government.
(c) The poor.
(d) The working women.
2. When Margaret writes to Ralph and Ferrell about Cornelius Macy, what does she tease Ralph about?
3. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
4. How heavy is the smooth stone removed from the cliff face?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 1,500 pounds.
(c) 1,000 pounds.
(d) 2,000 pounds.
5. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
(a) The Permits and Regulations Office.
(b) The Inspector General.
(c) The Antiquities Service.
(d) The Lands Commission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
2. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
3. What is the problem Ralph has with transporting heavy equipment to his site?
4. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
5. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)