|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
2. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of World War I.
(b) End of World War II.
(c) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(d) End of Australian Independence War.
3. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
(d) In disrepair.
4. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
5. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
(a) A well.
(b) A home.
(c) A storage depot.
(d) A granary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it easy for Ralph and Ahmed to line up a few workers for their dig?
2. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
3. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
4. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
5. When Ralph picks up the telegram from CCF that promises the funds are going to be wired now that he has found the door, who else has sent him a letter?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)