|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
2. What does Ralph lower past the smooth stone once they remove it from the cliff face?
(a) A light.
(b) A rope.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A candle.
3. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
(a) Flipping Howard Brothers.
(b) Flipping Hullard Brothers.
(c) Flipping Hoyt Brothers.
(d) Flipping Henter Brothers.
4. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
(a) A bad writer.
(b) A good scholar.
(d) A conman.
5. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Howard Carter?
2. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
3. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
4. The floor of the first empty room slants in what direction?
5. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)