|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the smooth rock that one of the workers finds in the cliff face?
2. Why is it easy for Ralph and Ahmed to line up a few workers for their dig?
(a) Because Ralph is paying the workers well.
(b) Because Ahmed is well respected.
(c) Because the other major digs haven't started.
(d) Because the workers want to discover treasure.
3. What is the tone of the message Ralph receives from ter Breuggen?
4. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
5. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
(a) Nothing but religious poetry.
(b) Only Egyptian.
(c) Nothing but curse words.
(d) Nothing but Egyptian mythology.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Margaret writes to Ralph and Ferrell about Cornelius Macy, what does she tease Ralph about?
2. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
3. Why does Ralph not have the heavy equipment needed to work on the second door?
4. What is the square yardage of the area that Ralph orders his workers to stake out for trench digging?
5. What is the color of the female cat Ralph finds outside his villa?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)