|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
(d) Nile valley.
2. Who is Howard Carter?
(a) A famous archaeologist.
(b) A professor at Oxford.
(c) A private investigator.
(d) A book critic.
3. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
(a) Sitting in the front row.
(b) Staring at him from the front row.
(c) Dozing in the front row.
(d) Taking notes in the front row.
4. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
(a) A hospital in Sydney.
(b) A hotel in Sydney.
(c) A nursing home in Sydney.
(d) A mansion in Sydney.
5. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
(a) It is long.
(b) It is written in French.
(c) It is written in Italian.
(d) It is short.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
2. The first opening that Ralph lowers himself into is a ____, never touched by mankind.
3. Where does Margaret say she will go if she cannot accompany Ralph on his next dig?
4. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
5. Why does Ralph have to take a route to his dig site that will keep him out of sight?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)