|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
(a) Good research material.
(b) A farce.
2. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
(b) In a week's time.
(c) On a less busy day.
3. What does Ralph lower past the smooth stone once they remove it from the cliff face?
(a) A lantern.
(b) A rope.
(c) A light.
(d) A candle.
4. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
(a) Sink them in water.
(b) Float them on boats.
(c) Preserve them.
(d) Burn them.
5. In order to continue his work on the valley floor, Ralph needs what?
(a) More permits and equipment.
(b) More men and permits.
(c) More men and tools.
(d) More equipment and tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it easy for Ralph and Ahmed to line up a few workers for their dig?
2. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
3. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
4. The first day of the dig involves looking for signs of the tomb where?
5. Margaret writes to Ralph of Cornelius Macy, whom she met at what location?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)