|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 40 - 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the search for evidence yields nothing conclusive, where does Ralph consider digging next?
(a) Next to the river.
(b) The valley sides.
(c) The canyon.
(d) The valley floor.
2. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
(a) Trilipush's military service.
(b) Trilipush's citizenship.
(c) Trilipush's birth.
(d) Trilipush's death.
3. What do the cats outside Ralph's villa remind him of?
(a) His dogs at home.
(b) His sister's cats.
(c) His father's hounds.
(d) His mother's cats.
4. Margaret says that she wants to accompany Ralph on his next dig because she is what?
(a) Sad he is gone.
(b) Pining for him.
5. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
(a) Laurence's deceased cousin.
(b) Laurence's deceased wife.
(c) Laurence's deceased aunt.
(d) Laurence's deceased sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
2. When Ralph picks up the telegram from CCF that promises the funds are going to be wired now that he has found the door, who else has sent him a letter?
3. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
4. How does ter Breuggen fire Ralph?
5. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)