|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
2. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
(a) Flipping Hoyt Brothers.
(b) Flipping Henter Brothers.
(c) Flipping Hullard Brothers.
(d) Flipping Howard Brothers.
3. Where did Barnabas Davies work in his youth?
(a) Merchant Marines.
(b) Merchant Navy.
(c) Coast Guard.
(d) Coastal Patrol.
4. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
(a) Makes a map of it.
(b) Publishes an article about it.
(c) Defames it.
(d) Seals it.
5. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
(d) In disrepair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Howard Carter?
2. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
3. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
4. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
5. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)