|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
(a) XVI Dynasty.
(b) XI Dynasty.
(c) XV Dynasty.
(d) XIII Dynasty.
2. Why does Ralph think that Professor ter Breuggen resents him?
(a) For being able to go on a dig.
(b) For the popularity of his book.
(c) For not giving Fragment C to the university.
(d) For having Margaret in his life.
3. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
4. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
(a) Publishes an article about it.
(b) Defames it.
(c) Makes a map of it.
(d) Seals it.
5. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
(a) The worker's living place.
(b) The dig site.
(c) The Pyramids.
(d) Carter's living place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Barnabas Davies work in his youth?
2. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
3. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
4. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
5. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)