|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
(a) A package.
(b) An artifact.
(d) A letter.
2. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
3. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
(a) Defames it.
(b) Publishes an article about it.
(c) Seals it.
(d) Makes a map of it.
4. Who is CCF?
(a) Chester Curtis Fennder.
(b) Chester Crawford Finneran.
(c) Chester Chaplain Franklin.
(d) Chester Charles Finnegan.
5. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
(a) The Tomb Solution.
(b) The Tomb Problem.
(c) The Tomb Question.
(d) The Tomb Paradox.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
2. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
3. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
4. Why does Ralph think that Professor ter Breuggen resents him?
5. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)