|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
(a) Circus act.
(b) Circus lion tamer.
(c) Circus clown.
(d) Circus manager.
2. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
3. Who is Howard Carter?
(a) A professor at Oxford.
(b) A book critic.
(c) A famous archaeologist.
(d) A private investigator.
4. Why does Ralph think that Professor ter Breuggen resents him?
(a) For not giving Fragment C to the university.
(b) For the popularity of his book.
(c) For having Margaret in his life.
(d) For being able to go on a dig.
5. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
(a) Nothing but curse words.
(b) Nothing but Egyptian mythology.
(c) Nothing but religious poetry.
(d) Only Egyptian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oxford not have?
2. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
3. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
4. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
5. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)