|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oxford not have?
(a) Record of Trilipush's attendance.
(b) Record of Trilipush's degree.
(c) Record of Trilipush's graduation.
(d) Record of Trilipush's classes.
2. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
3. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Lands Commission.
(c) The Antiquities Service.
(d) The Permits and Regulations Office.
4. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of Australian Independence War.
(b) End of World War I.
(c) End of World War II.
(d) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
5. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
2. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
3. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
4. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
5. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)