|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(b) End of World War I.
(c) End of World War II.
(d) End of Australian Independence War.
2. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
(a) XV Dynasty.
(b) XVI Dynasty.
(c) XI Dynasty.
(d) XIII Dynasty.
3. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
(b) Nile valley.
4. Who is CCF?
(a) Chester Charles Finnegan.
(b) Chester Curtis Fennder.
(c) Chester Chaplain Franklin.
(d) Chester Crawford Finneran.
5. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
(a) The Tomb Solution.
(b) The Tomb Problem.
(c) The Tomb Paradox.
(d) The Tomb Question.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
2. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
3. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
4. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
5. Who is Howard Carter?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)