|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
2. Where did Barnabas Davies work in his youth?
(a) Coast Guard.
(b) Coastal Patrol.
(c) Merchant Marines.
(d) Merchant Navy.
3. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
(a) It is long.
(b) It is short.
(c) It is written in French.
(d) It is written in Italian.
4. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
(a) At a disco.
(b) At a speakeasy.
(c) At a bar.
(d) At a club.
5. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
(b) A bad writer.
(c) A good scholar.
(d) A conman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
2. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
3. Who is Howard Carter?
4. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
5. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)