|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
(a) Preserve them.
(b) Burn them.
(c) Sink them in water.
(d) Float them on boats.
2. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
(a) An artifact.
(c) A letter.
(d) A package.
3. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
(a) They are wealthy men from construction and finance.
(b) They are wealthy men from finance and medicine.
(c) They are wealthy men from politics and law.
(d) They are wealthy men from trade and speculation.
4. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
(a) The Excelsior Club.
(b) The Excavator's Club.
(c) The Explorer's Club.
(d) The Exclusive Club.
5. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ralph think that Professor ter Breuggen resents him?
2. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
3. What does Oxford not have?
4. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
5. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)