|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
2. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian writing.
(b) Egyptian language.
(c) Egyptian history.
(d) Egyptian theology.
3. Where did Barnabas Davies work in his youth?
(a) Coast Guard.
(b) Coastal Patrol.
(c) Merchant Marines.
(d) Merchant Navy.
4. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
(a) They are wealthy men from politics and law.
(b) They are wealthy men from finance and medicine.
(c) They are wealthy men from construction and finance.
(d) They are wealthy men from trade and speculation.
5. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her suitor.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
2. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
3. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
4. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
5. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)