|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
(a) Circus manager.
(b) Circus act.
(c) Circus clown.
(d) Circus lion tamer.
2. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
(a) The poor.
(b) The church.
(c) The government.
(d) The working women.
3. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
(a) Hotel of the Tombs.
(b) Hotel of the Sphinx.
(c) Hotel of the Kings.
(d) Hotel of Papyrus.
4. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
(a) They are wealthy men from finance and medicine.
(b) They are wealthy men from construction and finance.
(c) They are wealthy men from politics and law.
(d) They are wealthy men from trade and speculation.
5. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her suitor.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Howard Carter?
2. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
3. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
4. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
5. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)