|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
(a) Giving a talk about his research.
(b) Giving a talk about his first book.
(c) Giving a talk about Egypt.
(d) Giving a talk about his first expedition.
2. After Ralph recites poetry for the Nordquists, they invite him to their cabin for what?
(a) Drinks and dinner.
(b) A private reading.
(d) A séance.
3. Why does Ralph think that Professor ter Breuggen resents him?
(a) For being able to go on a dig.
(b) For not giving Fragment C to the university.
(c) For the popularity of his book.
(d) For having Margaret in his life.
4. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
(c) Nile valley.
5. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
(a) Burn them.
(b) Preserve them.
(c) Sink them in water.
(d) Float them on boats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oxford not have?
2. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
3. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
4. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
5. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)