|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
2. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
3. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
(a) It is short.
(b) It is written in Italian.
(c) It is written in French.
(d) It is long.
4. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
(a) A hotel in Sydney.
(b) A mansion in Sydney.
(c) A hospital in Sydney.
(d) A nursing home in Sydney.
5. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
(a) Makes a map of it.
(b) Publishes an article about it.
(c) Seals it.
(d) Defames it.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
2. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
3. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
4. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
5. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)