|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
2. Where did Barnabas Davies work in his youth?
(a) Coastal Patrol.
(b) Merchant Navy.
(c) Coast Guard.
(d) Merchant Marines.
3. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
(a) Theft of the riches.
(b) Getting them into the tomb to begin with.
(c) Aging of the riches.
(d) Loss of the riches.
4. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
(a) The Exclusive Club.
(b) The Explorer's Club.
(c) The Excavator's Club.
(d) The Excelsior Club.
5. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
(b) A farce.
(c) Good research material.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
2. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
3. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
4. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
5. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)