|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
(a) By raft.
(b) By jeep.
(c) By boat.
(d) By camel.
2. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian language.
(b) Egyptian history.
(c) Egyptian theology.
(d) Egyptian writing.
3. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
(a) Circus manager.
(b) Circus clown.
(c) Circus lion tamer.
(d) Circus act.
4. What does Oxford not have?
(a) Record of Trilipush's attendance.
(b) Record of Trilipush's graduation.
(c) Record of Trilipush's classes.
(d) Record of Trilipush's degree.
5. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
(a) The church.
(b) The government.
(c) The working women.
(d) The poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
2. Who is CCF?
3. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
4. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
5. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)