|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
(b) Good research material.
(d) A farce.
2. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
(a) A good scholar.
(b) A conman.
(c) A bad writer.
3. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
4. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
(a) Giving a talk about his first expedition.
(b) Giving a talk about his first book.
(c) Giving a talk about Egypt.
(d) Giving a talk about his research.
5. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
(a) The working women.
(b) The government.
(c) The poor.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
2. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
3. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
4. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
5. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)