|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Terbroogan feel for Trilipush?
2. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
(a) Loss of the riches.
(b) Getting them into the tomb to begin with.
(c) Theft of the riches.
(d) Aging of the riches.
3. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
(a) Giving a talk about his research.
(b) Giving a talk about Egypt.
(c) Giving a talk about his first expedition.
(d) Giving a talk about his first book.
4. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
(a) Trilipush's birth.
(b) Trilipush's citizenship.
(c) Trilipush's death.
(d) Trilipush's military service.
5. Who is Howard Carter?
(a) A professor at Oxford.
(b) A book critic.
(c) A famous archaeologist.
(d) A private investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
2. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
3. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
4. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
5. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)