|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
(a) Trilipush's military service.
(b) Trilipush's citizenship.
(c) Trilipush's birth.
(d) Trilipush's death.
2. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
3. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
(d) Nile valley.
4. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
(c) In a week's time.
(d) On a less busy day.
5. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
(c) Good research material.
(d) A farce.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
2. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
3. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
4. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
5. Who is CCF?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)