|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
(a) Flipping Henter Brothers.
(b) Flipping Hullard Brothers.
(c) Flipping Howard Brothers.
(d) Flipping Hoyt Brothers.
2. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
(a) At a disco.
(b) At a speakeasy.
(c) At a bar.
(d) At a club.
3. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
(a) The Lands Commission.
(b) The Permits and Regulations Office.
(c) The Inspector General.
(d) The Antiquities Service.
4. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
(a) Circus manager.
(b) Circus clown.
(c) Circus lion tamer.
(d) Circus act.
5. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
(a) Theft of the riches.
(b) Getting them into the tomb to begin with.
(c) Aging of the riches.
(d) Loss of the riches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
2. Who is Howard Carter?
3. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
4. After Ralph recites poetry for the Nordquists, they invite him to their cabin for what?
5. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)