|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Ralph recites poetry for the Nordquists, they invite him to their cabin for what?
(b) A séance.
(c) Drinks and dinner.
(d) A private reading.
2. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
(a) Getting them into the tomb to begin with.
(b) Theft of the riches.
(c) Aging of the riches.
(d) Loss of the riches.
3. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
(a) A bad writer.
(c) A conman.
(d) A good scholar.
4. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
(d) Nile valley.
5. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
(a) Tailor Enquiries Ltd.
(b) Tailor Enquiries Incorporated.
(c) Tailor Enquiries Worldwide.
(d) Tailor Enquiries Search Agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oxford not have?
2. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
3. Who is Margaret Finneran?
4. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
5. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)