|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
(a) Trilipush's birth.
(b) Trilipush's military service.
(c) Trilipush's death.
(d) Trilipush's citizenship.
2. Where did Barnabas Davies work in his youth?
(a) Coast Guard.
(b) Merchant Navy.
(c) Coastal Patrol.
(d) Merchant Marines.
3. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
4. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
(c) In disrepair.
5. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(b) End of World War I.
(c) End of Australian Independence War.
(d) End of World War II.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
2. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
3. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
4. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
5. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)