|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Margaret Finneran?
(a) Ralph's estranged fiancé.
(b) Ralph's estranged daughter.
(c) Ralph's estranged sister.
(d) Ralph's estranged wife.
2. What does Oxford not have?
(a) Record of Trilipush's attendance.
(b) Record of Trilipush's graduation.
(c) Record of Trilipush's degree.
(d) Record of Trilipush's classes.
3. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
(a) It is written in French.
(b) It is written in Italian.
(c) It is short.
(d) It is long.
4. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
(a) Sitting in the front row.
(b) Staring at him from the front row.
(c) Dozing in the front row.
(d) Taking notes in the front row.
5. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
(a) They are wealthy men from politics and law.
(b) They are wealthy men from trade and speculation.
(c) They are wealthy men from construction and finance.
(d) They are wealthy men from finance and medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
2. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
3. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
4. What does Terbroogan feel for Trilipush?
5. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)