|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oxford not have?
(a) Record of Trilipush's classes.
(b) Record of Trilipush's graduation.
(c) Record of Trilipush's degree.
(d) Record of Trilipush's attendance.
2. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
(a) Tailor Enquiries Incorporated.
(b) Tailor Enquiries Search Agency.
(c) Tailor Enquiries Worldwide.
(d) Tailor Enquiries Ltd.
3. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
(a) Circus clown.
(b) Circus act.
(c) Circus lion tamer.
(d) Circus manager.
4. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
(a) Trilipush's death.
(b) Trilipush's military service.
(c) Trilipush's birth.
(d) Trilipush's citizenship.
5. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
(a) A letter.
(c) A package.
(d) An artifact.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
2. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
3. Who is CCF?
4. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
5. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)