|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
(a) Tailor Enquiries Incorporated.
(b) Tailor Enquiries Search Agency.
(c) Tailor Enquiries Ltd.
(d) Tailor Enquiries Worldwide.
2. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
(a) Seals it.
(b) Defames it.
(c) Publishes an article about it.
(d) Makes a map of it.
3. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
(a) XIII Dynasty.
(b) XVI Dynasty.
(c) XI Dynasty.
(d) XV Dynasty.
4. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her suitor.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
5. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
(a) A hotel in Sydney.
(b) A hospital in Sydney.
(c) A mansion in Sydney.
(d) A nursing home in Sydney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
2. What does Terbroogan feel for Trilipush?
3. What does Oxford not have?
4. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
5. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)