|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Margaret Finneran?
(a) Ralph's estranged wife.
(b) Ralph's estranged sister.
(c) Ralph's estranged fiancé.
(d) Ralph's estranged daughter.
2. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
(a) Burn them.
(b) Float them on boats.
(c) Preserve them.
(d) Sink them in water.
3. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
(d) In disrepair.
4. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian history.
(b) Egyptian language.
(c) Egyptian theology.
(d) Egyptian writing.
5. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
2. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
3. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
4. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
5. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)