|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
(a) Theft of the riches.
(b) Aging of the riches.
(c) Getting them into the tomb to begin with.
(d) Loss of the riches.
2. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
3. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
(a) XIII Dynasty.
(b) XVI Dynasty.
(c) XI Dynasty.
(d) XV Dynasty.
4. What does Oxford not have?
(a) Record of Trilipush's graduation.
(b) Record of Trilipush's attendance.
(c) Record of Trilipush's classes.
(d) Record of Trilipush's degree.
5. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian writing.
(b) Egyptian language.
(c) Egyptian history.
(d) Egyptian theology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
2. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
3. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
4. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
5. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)