|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of World War I.
(b) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(c) End of Australian Independence War.
(d) End of World War II.
2. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
(a) An artifact.
(b) A package.
(d) A letter.
3. What does Oxford not have?
(a) Record of Trilipush's degree.
(b) Record of Trilipush's attendance.
(c) Record of Trilipush's classes.
(d) Record of Trilipush's graduation.
4. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
(b) In disrepair.
5. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
(a) Flipping Henter Brothers.
(b) Flipping Hullard Brothers.
(c) Flipping Howard Brothers.
(d) Flipping Hoyt Brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
2. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
3. Who is CCF?
4. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
5. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)