|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
(a) Nothing but religious poetry.
(b) Nothing but curse words.
(c) Nothing but Egyptian mythology.
(d) Only Egyptian.
2. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
3. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
(a) Getting them into the tomb to begin with.
(b) Loss of the riches.
(c) Theft of the riches.
(d) Aging of the riches.
4. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
(a) Publishes an article about it.
(b) Seals it.
(c) Defames it.
(d) Makes a map of it.
5. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
(a) The English Government.
(b) The French Government.
(c) The Spanish Government.
(d) The Italian Government.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
2. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
3. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
4. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
5. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)