|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
(a) Flipping Hoyt Brothers.
(b) Flipping Howard Brothers.
(c) Flipping Hullard Brothers.
(d) Flipping Henter Brothers.
2. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
(a) They are wealthy men from finance and medicine.
(b) They are wealthy men from politics and law.
(c) They are wealthy men from construction and finance.
(d) They are wealthy men from trade and speculation.
3. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
(a) XI Dynasty.
(b) XVI Dynasty.
(c) XV Dynasty.
(d) XIII Dynasty.
4. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of Australian Independence War.
(b) End of World War I.
(c) End of World War II.
(d) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
5. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
(a) A hotel in Sydney.
(b) A hospital in Sydney.
(c) A mansion in Sydney.
(d) A nursing home in Sydney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Terbroogan feel for Trilipush?
2. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
3. Who is Margaret Finneran?
4. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
5. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)