|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
(a) The Italian Government.
(b) The Spanish Government.
(c) The English Government.
(d) The French Government.
2. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
(a) Tailor Enquiries Worldwide.
(b) Tailor Enquiries Ltd.
(c) Tailor Enquiries Incorporated.
(d) Tailor Enquiries Search Agency.
3. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
(a) An artifact.
(b) A package.
(d) A letter.
4. Who is CCF?
(a) Chester Crawford Finneran.
(b) Chester Charles Finnegan.
(c) Chester Chaplain Franklin.
(d) Chester Curtis Fennder.
5. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
(a) They are wealthy men from trade and speculation.
(b) They are wealthy men from finance and medicine.
(c) They are wealthy men from politics and law.
(d) They are wealthy men from construction and finance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
2. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
3. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
4. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
5. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)