|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
(a) Trilipush's military service.
(b) Trilipush's birth.
(c) Trilipush's death.
(d) Trilipush's citizenship.
2. Where did Barnabas Davies work in his youth?
(a) Merchant Navy.
(b) Coastal Patrol.
(c) Coast Guard.
(d) Merchant Marines.
3. What does Oxford not have?
(a) Record of Trilipush's graduation.
(b) Record of Trilipush's attendance.
(c) Record of Trilipush's classes.
(d) Record of Trilipush's degree.
4. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
5. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
(a) The English Government.
(b) The French Government.
(c) The Spanish Government.
(d) The Italian Government.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
2. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
3. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
4. Who is CCF?
5. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)