|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
(a) Sitting in the front row.
(b) Taking notes in the front row.
(c) Staring at him from the front row.
(d) Dozing in the front row.
2. Who is Margaret Finneran?
(a) Ralph's estranged fiancé.
(b) Ralph's estranged wife.
(c) Ralph's estranged sister.
(d) Ralph's estranged daughter.
3. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
(a) Trilipush's birth.
(b) Trilipush's military service.
(c) Trilipush's citizenship.
(d) Trilipush's death.
4. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
(a) Hotel of the Kings.
(b) Hotel of Papyrus.
(c) Hotel of the Tombs.
(d) Hotel of the Sphinx.
5. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
(a) Float them on boats.
(b) Sink them in water.
(c) Burn them.
(d) Preserve them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
2. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
3. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
4. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
5. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)