|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Barnabas Davies work in his youth?
(a) Merchant Navy.
(b) Merchant Marines.
(c) Coastal Patrol.
(d) Coast Guard.
2. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
(a) Taking notes in the front row.
(b) Sitting in the front row.
(c) Staring at him from the front row.
(d) Dozing in the front row.
3. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
(a) The Tomb Problem.
(b) The Tomb Paradox.
(c) The Tomb Question.
(d) The Tomb Solution.
4. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
(b) In disrepair.
5. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
(a) A mansion in Sydney.
(b) A hotel in Sydney.
(c) A hospital in Sydney.
(d) A nursing home in Sydney.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
2. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
3. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
4. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
5. Who is Margaret Finneran?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)