|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
2. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
(a) End of World War I.
(b) End of Egyptian-Syrian War.
(c) End of World War II.
(d) End of Australian Independence War.
3. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
(a) They are wealthy men from politics and law.
(b) They are wealthy men from finance and medicine.
(c) They are wealthy men from construction and finance.
(d) They are wealthy men from trade and speculation.
4. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
(a) The Spanish Government.
(b) The English Government.
(c) The French Government.
(d) The Italian Government.
5. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian language.
(b) Egyptian history.
(c) Egyptian theology.
(d) Egyptian writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
2. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
3. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
4. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
5. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)