|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Terbroogan feel for Trilipush?
2. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
(a) A nursing home in Sydney.
(b) A mansion in Sydney.
(c) A hotel in Sydney.
(d) A hospital in Sydney.
3. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
(a) Trilipush's military service.
(b) Trilipush's citizenship.
(c) Trilipush's death.
(d) Trilipush's birth.
4. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
(a) The Tomb Solution.
(b) The Tomb Question.
(c) The Tomb Problem.
(d) The Tomb Paradox.
5. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
2. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
3. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
4. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
5. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)