|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian history.
(b) Egyptian writing.
(c) Egyptian language.
(d) Egyptian theology.
2. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
(a) Her suitor.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her brother.
3. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
(a) XIII Dynasty.
(b) XVI Dynasty.
(c) XI Dynasty.
(d) XV Dynasty.
4. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
5. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
(a) Giving a talk about his first book.
(b) Giving a talk about Egypt.
(c) Giving a talk about his research.
(d) Giving a talk about his first expedition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
2. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
3. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
4. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
5. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)