|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
(c) In disrepair.
2. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
(a) Taking notes in the front row.
(b) Staring at him from the front row.
(c) Dozing in the front row.
(d) Sitting in the front row.
3. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
(a) Tailor Enquiries Worldwide.
(b) Tailor Enquiries Ltd.
(c) Tailor Enquiries Incorporated.
(d) Tailor Enquiries Search Agency.
4. What does Terbroogan think Trilipush's expedition to Egypt will be like?
(a) A farce.
(b) Good research material.
5. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is CCF?
2. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
3. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
4. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
5. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)