|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
(a) A hospital in Sydney.
(b) A mansion in Sydney.
(c) A nursing home in Sydney.
(d) A hotel in Sydney.
2. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
(a) Seals it.
(b) Defames it.
(c) Makes a map of it.
(d) Publishes an article about it.
3. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
(a) Tailor Enquiries Worldwide.
(b) Tailor Enquiries Search Agency.
(c) Tailor Enquiries Incorporated.
(d) Tailor Enquiries Ltd.
4. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian history.
(b) Egyptian writing.
(c) Egyptian language.
(d) Egyptian theology.
5. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
(a) Taking notes in the front row.
(b) Sitting in the front row.
(c) Staring at him from the front row.
(d) Dozing in the front row.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
2. What did the Egyptian royalty do to their bodies to gain immortality?
3. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
4. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
5. Who is Margaret Finneran?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)