|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
(a) Nothing but religious poetry.
(b) Only Egyptian.
(c) Nothing but Egyptian mythology.
(d) Nothing but curse words.
2. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
(a) The Tomb Question.
(b) The Tomb Solution.
(c) The Tomb Paradox.
(d) The Tomb Problem.
3. When Terbroogan takes Ferrell into Ralph's office, what is on his desk?
(a) An artifact.
(b) A letter.
(c) A package.
4. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
(a) Tailor Enquiries Worldwide.
(b) Tailor Enquiries Ltd.
(c) Tailor Enquiries Incorporated.
(d) Tailor Enquiries Search Agency.
5. Who is CCF?
(a) Chester Chaplain Franklin.
(b) Chester Charles Finnegan.
(c) Chester Crawford Finneran.
(d) Chester Curtis Fennder.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
2. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
3. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
4. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
5. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)