|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
(a) Trilipush's birth.
(b) Trilipush's citizenship.
(c) Trilipush's military service.
(d) Trilipush's death.
2. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
3. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
(a) Only Egyptian.
(b) Nothing but religious poetry.
(c) Nothing but Egyptian mythology.
(d) Nothing but curse words.
4. What is CCF's relationship to Margaret?
(a) Her suitor.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her husband.
5. What does Ralph say is the problem with putting riches into a tomb?
(a) Getting them into the tomb to begin with.
(b) Theft of the riches.
(c) Loss of the riches.
(d) Aging of the riches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is CCF?
2. What do the investors in Ralph's first expedition have in common?
3. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
4. What is the name of Margaret's Swedish nurse?
5. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)