|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph believes that Michel Vassal translated Atum-hadu's poetry to please whom?
(a) The Spanish Government.
(b) The Italian Government.
(c) The French Government.
(d) The English Government.
2. Who is CCF?
(a) Chester Charles Finnegan.
(b) Chester Chaplain Franklin.
(c) Chester Crawford Finneran.
(d) Chester Curtis Fennder.
3. Where did Barnabas Davies work in his youth?
(a) Coastal Patrol.
(b) Merchant Marines.
(c) Coast Guard.
(d) Merchant Navy.
4. Where does Ferrell live when he contacts Laurence Macy?
(a) A nursing home in Sydney.
(b) A mansion in Sydney.
(c) A hospital in Sydney.
(d) A hotel in Sydney.
5. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian history.
(b) Egyptian writing.
(c) Egyptian language.
(d) Egyptian theology.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
2. Who is Margaret Finneran?
3. According to Ralph, what was Margaret doing when she and Ralph first met?
4. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
5. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)