|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
2. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
(a) The working women.
(b) The church.
(c) The government.
(d) The poor.
3. How does Ralph describe the estate he grew up on in his letter to Margaret?
(b) In disrepair.
4. What did Ralph study that caused the village vicar to beat him?
(a) Egyptian history.
(b) Egyptian writing.
(c) Egyptian language.
(d) Egyptian theology.
5. What circus was Paul Caldwell once part of?
(a) Flipping Howard Brothers.
(b) Flipping Henter Brothers.
(c) Flipping Hoyt Brothers.
(d) Flipping Hullard Brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ferrell, the British government has no record of what?
2. What does Terbroogan feel for Trilipush?
3. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
4. When did Paul Caldwell go missing?
5. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)