|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
(a) Only Egyptian.
(b) Nothing but religious poetry.
(c) Nothing but Egyptian mythology.
(d) Nothing but curse words.
2. Where did Barnabas Davies work in his youth?
(a) Coastal Patrol.
(b) Merchant Navy.
(c) Coast Guard.
(d) Merchant Marines.
3. What was Ralph doing on stage when he and Margaret first met?
(a) Giving a talk about his first expedition.
(b) Giving a talk about Egypt.
(c) Giving a talk about his research.
(d) Giving a talk about his first book.
4. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
5. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
(a) Laurence's deceased cousin.
(b) Laurence's deceased sister.
(c) Laurence's deceased wife.
(d) Laurence's deceased aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
2. From what dynasty is King Atum-hadu?
3. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
4. Why does Ralph think Margaret's letter is puzzling?
5. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)