|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph do to the tomb of King Atum-hadu after his first expedition?
(a) Defames it.
(b) Seals it.
(c) Makes a map of it.
(d) Publishes an article about it.
2. What is left out of all ancient Egyptian writing?
3. What does Ferrell join to cash in on search fees for Davies' children?
(a) Tailor Enquiries Ltd.
(b) Tailor Enquiries Incorporated.
(c) Tailor Enquiries Search Agency.
(d) Tailor Enquiries Worldwide.
4. Where is Ralph when he writes the first letter to Margaret?
5. What hotel does Ralph stay at in Cairo in October 1922?
(a) Hotel of Papyrus.
(b) Hotel of the Sphinx.
(c) Hotel of the Tombs.
(d) Hotel of the Kings.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ferrell contacts Laurence Macy III, who is Ferrell asking about?
2. When Ralph has to leave Fragment C in Egypt, who does he leave it with?
3. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
4. What does Ralph want Margaret to publish as the last section of his first book?
5. What does Ferrell say is one of the motives for human behavior?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)