|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 90 - 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph lower past the smooth stone once they remove it from the cliff face?
(a) A light.
(b) A lantern.
(c) A rope.
(d) A candle.
2. Since Ralph believes he will soon be receiving money by wire, who does he give money to?
(a) The church.
(b) The government.
(c) The poor.
(d) The working women.
3. Ahmed awakens Ralph and says that he and the workers are going to work for whom?
(b) Someone else.
4. When Ralph picks up the telegram from CCF that promises the funds are going to be wired now that he has found the door, who else has sent him a letter?
5. Who is Margaret Finneran?
(a) Ralph's estranged daughter.
(b) Ralph's estranged fiancé.
(c) Ralph's estranged wife.
(d) Ralph's estranged sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
2. Why does Carter come by to deliver Ralph a letter?
3. Who releases Ralph from his engagement?
4. A telegram from CCF to Ralph promises to send money but also requests details of what?
5. What criticism does Ralph level at Carter's find?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)