|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Margaret writes to Ralph about her dream of their first child, what does the first child say?
(a) Nothing but Egyptian mythology.
(b) Nothing but curse words.
(c) Nothing but religious poetry.
(d) Only Egyptian.
2. What job does Mr. Hoyt hold?
(a) Circus manager.
(b) Circus act.
(c) Circus lion tamer.
(d) Circus clown.
3. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
(a) By raft.
(b) By boat.
(c) By camel.
(d) By jeep.
4. What does Ralph tell CCF when he asks for clarification on Ralph's Oxford studies?
(a) A listing of his professors at Oxford.
(b) A geographic description of Oxford.
(c) A description of his classes at Oxford.
(d) A description of his dorm at Oxford.
5. Who is Margaret Finneran?
(a) Ralph's estranged fiancé.
(b) Ralph's estranged sister.
(c) Ralph's estranged daughter.
(d) Ralph's estranged wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of poetry did Atum-hadu write?
2. While continuing his search, Ahmed brings news that Carter uncovered what?
3. Why is it easy for Ralph and Ahmed to line up a few workers for their dig?
4. Where does Margaret say she will go if she cannot accompany Ralph on his next dig?
5. Ralph visits Carter's dig and guesses that Carter uncovered what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)