|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 80 - 89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
2. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
(a) The worker's living place.
(b) Carter's living place.
(c) The dig site.
(d) The Pyramids.
3. What happens when Ralph tries to open the ninth chamber?
(a) He cries.
(b) He collapses.
(c) He goes mad.
(d) He goes to sleep.
4. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
(c) New York.
5. Ralph's injury and what keep him away from the dig for three days?
(c) Lack of funds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who releases Ralph from his engagement?
2. With what does Ralph seal the tomb?
3. Ralph sends a telegram complaining to CCF after receiving money in his account? Why?
4. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
5. For whom does CCF mistake a bearded and robed Ralph?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)