|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 80 - 89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Sunday, December 17th, what shows up in the seventh room?
(a) A calico cat.
(b) A mummified cat.
(c) An orange cat.
(d) A dead cat.
2. Where are Len and Sonia Nordquist from?
(d) New York.
3. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
4. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
5. How are the columns in the sixth room decorated?
(a) They are unpainted.
(b) They are painted red.
(c) They are painted with pictures.
(d) They are painted with scrolls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carter come by to deliver Ralph a letter?
2. After Ralph has finished with the columns, what does he use to open the next door?
3. When Ralph returns to the dig after three days, what are the workers hitting the third door with?
4. What does Ralph insist on doing to the third door before attempting to open it?
5. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)