|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 80 - 89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bars Ralph from making any more inquiries about wired funds?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The bank.
(c) The government.
2. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
3. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
4. Ralph's injury and what keep him away from the dig for three days?
(c) Lack of funds.
5. Ralph picks what villa to live close to?
(a) Carter's living place.
(b) The Pyramids.
(c) The worker's living place.
(d) The dig site.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
2. Where does the second door smash?
3. On Sunday, December 17th, what shows up in the seventh room?
4. Why does Carter come by to deliver Ralph a letter?
5. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)