|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 80 - 89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
2. According to Farrell, where does Margaret like to party?
(a) At a speakeasy.
(b) At a bar.
(c) At a disco.
(d) At a club.
3. How are the columns in the sixth room decorated?
(a) They are painted red.
(b) They are painted with scrolls.
(c) They are unpainted.
(d) They are painted with pictures.
4. After Ralph has finished with the columns, what does he use to open the next door?
(a) A crow bar.
(b) A battering ram.
(c) A sledge hammer.
5. What is wrapped in a sheet from the Cairo hotel?
(a) The mummified cat.
(b) Ralph's foot.
(d) Ralph's discovery.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ralph seals the tomb, he orders Ahmed to hire what?
2. Who bars Ralph from making any more inquiries about wired funds?
3. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
4. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
5. What does Ralph insist on doing to the third door before attempting to open it?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)