|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 80 - 89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ralph orders Ahmed to purchase a gate and padlock, how many days does he give Ahmed to return to the tomb?
2. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
(b) A conman.
(c) A bad writer.
(d) A good scholar.
3. When Ralph sends a telegram to CCF, how does he describe his find?
4. Why does Carter come by to deliver Ralph a letter?
(a) The letter was mixed in with Carter's mail.
(b) There is no one else to deliver mail to Ralph.
(c) The letter was sent to Carter but meant for Ralph.
(d) The letter was given to Carter to deliver.
5. How is Ralph planning to travel down the Nile River to his field villa?
(a) By jeep.
(b) By raft.
(c) By boat.
(d) By camel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the third room?
2. On Sunday, December 17th, what shows up in the seventh room?
3. While Ralph and Ahmed are eating supper, what do the other men do?
4. Why does Ralph guard the tomb himself while the third door is being plastered?
5. When Ralph finds that the funds haven't gone through, where does he have lunch with his real estate agent?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)