|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 80 - 89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Ralph seal the tomb?
(a) A gate and padlock.
(b) Metal bars, plaster and a lock.
(c) Boards, rock and plaster.
(d) A wooden door and a lock.
2. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Lands Commission.
(c) The Permits and Regulations Office.
(d) The Antiquities Service.
3. For whom does CCF mistake a bearded and robed Ralph?
(a) A native.
(b) A trespasser.
(c) A student.
(d) A laborer.
4. What is the name of the man Ralph hires to be head of his excavation team?
5. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
(a) Desire and Defection in Ancient Egypt.
(b) Desire and Power in Ancient Egypt.
(c) Desire and Deception in Ancient Egypt.
(d) Desire and Deceit in Ancient Egypt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph's injury and what keep him away from the dig for three days?
2. According to Farrell, what kind of addiction does Margaret have?
3. When a second worker gets hurt, where does Ralph send everyone for help?
4. How are the columns in the sixth room decorated?
5. When Ralph orders Ahmed to purchase a gate and padlock, how many days does he give Ahmed to return to the tomb?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)