|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 80 - 89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Ralph recites poetry for the Nordquists, they invite him to their cabin for what?
(a) A séance.
(c) A private reading.
(d) Drinks and dinner.
2. While Ralph and Ahmed are eating supper, what do the other men do?
(a) Steal everything from the dig site.
(b) Fill up the dig site with sand.
(c) Smash the 4th, 5th and 6th doors.
(d) Smash the whole dig site.
3. When did Ferrell meet Margaret?
4. Ralph's injury and what keep him away from the dig for three days?
(c) Lack of funds.
5. Who was the Egyptian cat god?
Short Answer Questions
1. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
2. When does the Director General tell Ralph to come back?
3. How many columns are in the room with the seventh door?
4. When Ralph orders Ahmed to purchase a gate and padlock, how many days does he give Ahmed to return to the tomb?
5. What is the location of Ralph's villa?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)