|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter/Journal 80 - 89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who releases Ralph from his engagement?
(c) The cardinal.
2. Who was the Egyptian cat god?
3. With the intention of greasing the bureaucratic skids, Ralph goes to the office of the Director General of what?
(a) The Inspector General.
(b) The Lands Commission.
(c) The Antiquities Service.
(d) The Permits and Regulations Office.
4. Why does Carter come by to deliver Ralph a letter?
(a) The letter was mixed in with Carter's mail.
(b) The letter was given to Carter to deliver.
(c) There is no one else to deliver mail to Ralph.
(d) The letter was sent to Carter but meant for Ralph.
5. Before Ralph leaves to his villa, how many suits does he pick up from the tailor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Margaret request that Ralph return to Boston immediately after CCF wires funds to him?
2. What is the title of Ralph's book of poetry written by Atum-hadu?
3. What does CCF do when he comes into the tomb?
4. Ferrell believes that Ralph is what?
5. Who bars Ralph from making any more inquiries about wired funds?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)