Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the youngest of Sarah and Tony's children?
2. What happens with Emily's article in Part 3: Chapter 3?
3. What has Emily been told is the cause of Sarah's death?
4. Who does Emily receive a phone call from at the end of Part 2: Chapter 3?
5. What does Emily try to remember at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
Alcohol plays a major role in The Easter Parade, causing fighting and injuries, hurting people, and inhibiting successful lives. Choose one character from the text and discuss how alcohol has impacted his or her life.
Emily places importance on her love life. Discuss Emily's romantic interludes, making sure to focus on one or two of her lovers in particular. What are her suitors like? Why is Emily so unlucky in love?
Several characters in The Easter Parade are writers. What are their attitudes towards writing? Are they successful as writers? Do they share any of the same traits? Discuss writers as characters.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)