Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the youngest of Sarah and Tony's children?
2. What happens with Emily's article in Part 3: Chapter 3?
3. What has Emily been told is the cause of Sarah's death?
4. Who does Emily receive a phone call from at the end of Part 2: Chapter 3?
5. What does Emily try to remember at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
Essay Topic 1
How does Emily change throughout the novel? Cite two to three examples to argue your point. If you believe she does not change, how so?
Essay Topic 2
Alcohol plays a major role in The Easter Parade, causing fighting and injuries, hurting people, and inhibiting successful lives. Choose one character from the text and discuss how alcohol has impacted his or her life.
Essay Topic 3
What is the significance of the Easter Parade Sarah and Tony attend in Part 1? Discuss it's context in relation to the rest of the novel.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)