Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the youngest of Sarah and Tony's children?
2. What happens with Emily's article in Part 3: Chapter 3?
3. What has Emily been told is the cause of Sarah's death?
4. Who does Emily receive a phone call from at the end of Part 2: Chapter 3?
5. What does Emily try to remember at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
Essay Topic 1
Who is your favorite character? Why do you like this character? Use at least three examples from the text. Who is your least favorite character? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Death is an inevitable part of life for the Grimes family and several funerals are attended over the course of the novel. Discuss death in the novel, focusing not only on the literal meaning.
Essay Topic 3
At the end of the novel, Emily visits Peter, who relays to her that Sarah saw Emily as the one who got her freedom. At what cost does this freedom come? Explain the concept of freedom in The Easter Parade and show whether or not Emily achieved the freedom her generation desired.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)