|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Tony Jr. in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) He is getting married.
(b) He has entered the military.
(c) He is dropping out of school.
(d) He is going to college.
2. What do Emily and Sarah do the night of going to the hospital in Part 2: Chapter 3?
(a) They ignore each other.
(b) They visit their father.
(c) They fight.
(d) They reminisce about their childhood.
3. How does Sarah keep in touch with Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Through other family members.
(d) Phone calls.
4. How long does Emily spend without a job?
(a) Two years.
(b) Ten months.
(c) One month.
(d) Six months.
5. How do Emily and Sarah plan to pay for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) They ask Tony for money.
(b) They plan to ask Jack's parents for help.
(c) They agree to split the cost.
(d) Emily agrees to pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Emily receive a phone call from at the end of Part 2: Chapter 3?
2. Where is Emily working in 1965?
3. Who does Emily attend the second funeral of Part 3: Chapter 2 for?
4. What does Emily discover when she visits Sarah in the hospital in Part 3: Chapter1?
5. Who is Michael Hogan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the party that Emily attends thrown by a friend in Part 3: Chapter 3.
2. What does Emily do concerning her suspicions concerning Sarah's death?
3. What does it say about Emily that she is committed to Howard Dunninger?
4. Who is Howard Dunninger?
5. Do you agree with Emily that Tony killed Sarah or do you disagree?
6. Why is Pookie hospitalized?
7. What happens at Sarah's funeral and reception?
8. Discuss Emily's reaction to the masturbation studio.
9. What happens at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
10. How does Emily compare herself to Peter?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)