|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sarah keep in touch with Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Through other family members.
(d) Phone calls.
2. What is believed to be the cause of Pookie's illness in Part 2: Chapter 3?
(c) An accident.
3. What is Peter doing with his life in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) He is a teacher in California.
(b) He is running a studio.
(c) He is married and has a child.
(d) He is working as a magazine editor.
4. What does a phone call Emily receives in Part 2: Chapter 3 prompt Emily to do?
(a) Visit her mother.
(b) Apologize to Sarah.
(c) Quit her job.
(d) Remember the entire evening she had forgotten.
5. Where does Howard travel to in Part 3: Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tony receive a call from during the reception after Sarah's funeral?
2. Where does Peter take Emily in Part 3: Chapter 2?
3. Why does Emily's refuse Sarah's question in Part 3: Chapter 1?
4. What do Emily and Sarah do the night of going to the hospital in Part 2: Chapter 3?
5. How does Emily react internally to the masturbation studio?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
2. What does Emily learn about Sarah in Part 2: Chapter 4?
3. What are Sarah and Tony's sons doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
4. Why does Sarah call Emily in Part 2: Chapter 3? What does Emily do as a result of this call?
5. What does Tony do after Sarah's funeral?
6. Who is Howard Dunninger?
7. What is Peter's reaction to Emily's outburst in the car on the way to his house?
8. What does Emily do concerning her suspicions concerning Sarah's death?
9. What happens with Emily and Howard's relationship at the end of Part 3: Chapter 2?
10. What does it say about Emily that she is committed to Howard Dunninger?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)