|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of studio does the neighbor of the party host run in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) A masturbation studio.
(b) A sculpture studio.
(c) A pony studio.
(d) A painter's studio.
2. Who is Michael Hogan?
(a) The Grimes family lawyer.
(b) Emily's boss.
(c) Pookie's doctor.
(d) Emily's lover.
3. What does Emily discover when she visits Sarah in the hospital in Part 3: Chapter1?
(a) That her nephew has been injured.
(b) That Sarah has left the hospital.
(c) That Sarah has cancer.
(d) That Sarah has a severe head injury.
4. What does Emily threaten to do when they arrive at Peter's house in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(b) Call the police.
(c) Tell his wife what happened.
(d) Write a letter.
5. What happens with Emily's article in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) The article is not accepted for print.
(b) She completes the article.
(c) It is picked up by a national magazine.
(d) She does not finish it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emily claim that she uses this topic as a conversation piece in Part 3: Chapter 1?
2. What does Emily try to write an article about in Part 3: Chapter 3?
3. What does Emily do about her suspicions concerning her sister's death?
4. What does Emily demand to know from Peter on the drive in Part 3: Chapter 3?
5. Where is Emily working in 1965?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tony do after Sarah's funeral?
2. What is happening career-wise for Emily in Part 3: Chapter 3?
3. What is Peter's reaction to Emily's outburst in the car on the way to his house?
4. What does Emily do to help Sarah in Part 2: Chapter 4?
5. What does Emily learn about Sarah in Part 2: Chapter 4?
6. Who is Howard Dunninger?
7. Why do you think that Emily tells her lovers about her sister's misfortunes?
8. Why does Sarah call Emily in Part 2: Chapter 3? What does Emily do as a result of this call?
9. Do you agree with Emily that Tony killed Sarah or do you disagree?
10. What does Emily do concerning her suspicions concerning Sarah's death?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)