|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Peter take Emily in Part 3: Chapter 2?
(a) To see Walter.
(b) To see Howard.
(c) To see Tony.
(d) To see Pookie.
2. Who does Emily attend the second funeral of Part 3: Chapter 2 for?
(a) Sarah's sons.
3. What has happened to Tony Jr. in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) He is going to college.
(b) He is getting married.
(c) He is dropping out of school.
(d) He has entered the military.
4. Who is Michael Hogan?
(a) Emily's boss.
(b) Pookie's doctor.
(c) The Grimes family lawyer.
(d) Emily's lover.
5. Who does Tony receive a call from during the reception after Sarah's funeral?
(a) From Sarah.
(b) From his parents.
(c) From his ex-wife.
(d) From the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emily act disinterested in the masturbation studio?
2. How does Sarah keep in touch with Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
3. What does a phone call Emily receives in Part 2: Chapter 3 prompt Emily to do?
4. What does Howard Dunninger make clear to Emily?
5. What does Michael Hogan do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Emily refuse to help Sarah when she thinks about leaving Tony?
2. Why does Sarah call Emily in Part 2: Chapter 3? What does Emily do as a result of this call?
3. Why is Pookie hospitalized?
4. How does Emily compare herself to Peter?
5. Who is Michael Hogan?
6. What happens as a result of Emily's refusal to help Sarah when she considers leaving Tony?
7. What does Emily do to help Sarah in Part 2: Chapter 4?
8. What is happening career-wise for Emily in Part 3: Chapter 3?
9. Describe the party that Emily attends thrown by a friend in Part 3: Chapter 3.
10. What happens at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)