|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Emily and Sarah do at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) Ask Jack's parents for money.
(b) They put Pookie in a nursing home.
(c) Sell their mother's possessions.
(d) Call Pookie's therapist.
2. Why does Emily yell at Peter in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) Because she knows he lied to her.
(b) Peter forgot to pick her up on time.
(c) She is frustrated and angry.
(d) Because he ran a red light.
3. Why does Emily claim that she uses this topic as a conversation piece in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Because of her own anger.
(b) Because of her own confusion.
(c) Because of her own anxiety.
(d) Because of her own guilt.
4. How long does Emily spend without a job?
(a) One month.
(b) Ten months.
(c) Two years.
(d) Six months.
5. Why does Emily's refuse Sarah's question in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Because she does not have enough money.
(b) Because she does not know the answer.
(c) Because she cannot get time off of work.
(d) Because Howard has moved into her apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily find when she goes to Sarah's hotel the same night as they had lunch?
2. What does Howard Dunninger make clear to Emily?
3. Why does Emily act disinterested in the masturbation studio?
4. How does Emily react internally to the masturbation studio?
5. What does Emily do about her suspicions concerning her sister's death?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)