|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a phone call Emily receives in Part 2: Chapter 3 prompt Emily to do?
(a) Visit her mother.
(b) Quit her job.
(c) Remember the entire evening she had forgotten.
(d) Apologize to Sarah.
2. What does Emily suspect happened to Sarah?
(a) Emily thinks that Sarah committed suicide.
(b) Emily believes that Howard killed her.
(c) Emily believes that Tony killed her.
(d) Emily suspects that Pookie killed Sarah.
3. How can Tony's mood be described in Part 3: Chapter 2?
4. What does Emily discover about her sister in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) That Sarah is sick.
(b) That Sarah has published a book.
(c) That Sarah has become a drunk.
(d) That Sarah is pregnant.
5. Why does Emily yell at Peter in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) She is frustrated and angry.
(b) Because he ran a red light.
(c) Peter forgot to pick her up on time.
(d) Because she knows he lied to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Emily react internally to the masturbation studio?
2. Who does Emily think Sarah resembles in Part 3: Chapter 1?
3. What does Emily threaten to do when they arrive at Peter's house in Part 3: Chapter 3?
4. Where does Emily work in Part 2: Chapters 3-4?
5. Why is Sarah apprehensive about this plan for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)