|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tony receive a call from during the reception after Sarah's funeral?
(a) From his ex-wife.
(b) From the police.
(c) From his parents.
(d) From Sarah.
2. What does Sarah attempt to do at the end of Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) Get help.
(b) Stay with Tony.
(c) Leave Tony.
(d) Forgive Tony.
3. In which month does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
4. What does Emily try to write an article about in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) Her addiction.
(b) Her family.
(c) Her struggles.
(d) Her ex-husband.
5. What is Eric doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Eric has become a mechanic.
(b) Eric has gone to college.
(c) Eric has become a lawyer.
(d) Eric has become a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emily claim that she uses this topic as a conversation piece in Part 3: Chapter 1?
2. What does Emily do about her suspicions concerning her sister's death?
3. What happens with Emily's article in Part 3: Chapter 3?
4. What does Emily want to ask Sarah's sons in Part 3: Chapter 2?
5. How long does Emily spend without a job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Michael Hogan?
2. Discuss Emily's feelings of loneliness in Part 3: Chapter 3.
3. What does Emily learn about Sarah in Part 2: Chapter 4?
4. Why do you think that Emily tells her lovers about her sister's misfortunes?
5. What does Emily do concerning her suspicions concerning Sarah's death?
6. Why is Pookie hospitalized?
7. Do you agree with Emily that Tony killed Sarah or do you disagree?
8. What are Sarah and Tony's sons doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
9. What is happening career-wise for Emily in Part 3: Chapter 3?
10. What happens at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)