|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Emily's job in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(b) Copy writer.
2. What does a phone call Emily receives in Part 2: Chapter 3 prompt Emily to do?
(a) Quit her job.
(b) Apologize to Sarah.
(c) Visit her mother.
(d) Remember the entire evening she had forgotten.
3. Where does Peter pick Emily up in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) At an airport.
(b) At a bus station.
(c) At work.
(d) At her home.
4. What do Emily and Sarah do the night of going to the hospital in Part 2: Chapter 3?
(a) They visit their father.
(b) They fight.
(c) They reminisce about their childhood.
(d) They ignore each other.
5. Why does Emily's refuse Sarah's question in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Because she cannot get time off of work.
(b) Because she does not have enough money.
(c) Because she does not know the answer.
(d) Because Howard has moved into her apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Howard Dunninger?
2. What does Emily demand to know from Peter on the drive in Part 3: Chapter 3?
3. What does Emily use as a conversation piece at the beginning of Part 3: Chapter 1?
4. What has happened to Tony Jr. in Part 3: Chapter 1?
5. When do Emily and Howard visit Sarah?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)