|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the youngest of Sarah and Tony's children?
(c) Tony Jr.
2. What happens with Emily's article in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) It is picked up by a national magazine.
(b) She does not finish it.
(c) The article is not accepted for print.
(d) She completes the article.
3. What has Emily been told is the cause of Sarah's death?
(b) Emily is told that Sarah was in a car accident.
(c) Emily is told that Sarah died from pneumonia.
(d) Liver ailment and a fall.
4. Who does Emily receive a phone call from at the end of Part 2: Chapter 3?
(d) Her mysterious lover.
5. What does Emily try to remember at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
(a) The name of Sarah's first husband.
(b) Where she lives.
(c) Where she was the night before.
(d) What the name of her childhood best friend is.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Emily react internally to the masturbation studio?
2. Why does Emily claim that she uses this topic as a conversation piece in Part 3: Chapter 1?
3. What do Emily and Sarah do at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 4?
4. How can Tony's mood be described in Part 3: Chapter 2?
5. What does Emily learn in this phone call she receives in Part 2: Chapter 3?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)