|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sarah travel to New York in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) To meet Emily for lunch.
(b) To visit Pookie.
(c) To get a job.
(d) To meet with the family lawyer.
2. Who does Emily think Sarah resembles in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(d) Sarah's mother-in-law.
3. Why does Emily lose her job in Part 3: Chapter 2?
(a) She spills coffee on the boss.
(b) She is not qualified.
(c) She refuses to go to work.
(d) She leaves a new ad copy in a taxi.
4. What does Emily discover when she visits Sarah in the hospital in Part 3: Chapter1?
(a) That Sarah has left the hospital.
(b) That her nephew has been injured.
(c) That Sarah has a severe head injury.
(d) That Sarah has cancer.
5. What happens with Emily's job in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) She is fired.
(b) She is let go.
(c) She is promoted.
(d) She quits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emily act disinterested in the masturbation studio?
2. What do Emily and Sarah do the night of going to the hospital in Part 2: Chapter 3?
3. What kind of studio does the neighbor of the party host run in Part 3: Chapter 3?
4. What does Howard Dunninger tell Emily about his situation?
5. Who does Emily attend the second funeral of Part 3: Chapter 2 for?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)