|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Emily not interested in the party she is invited to in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) She won't know anyone there.
(b) She doesn't have anything to wear.
(c) She won't be in town.
(d) Because there are no single men there.
2. Who does Tony receive a call from during the reception after Sarah's funeral?
(a) From Sarah.
(b) From the police.
(c) From his parents.
(d) From his ex-wife.
3. Who is Peter?
(a) Emily's cousin.
(b) Emily's nephew and Sarah and Tony's son.
(c) The man who runs the studio.
(d) The friend who hosts the party.
4. What is Howard's mood like when he returns from his trip in Part 3: Chapter 2?
5. What does Emily use as a conversation piece at the beginning of Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Her ex-husband.
(b) Sarah's circumstances.
(c) Her job.
(d) Her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Emily and Sarah plan to pay for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
2. Where does Emily work in Part 2: Chapters 3-4?
3. What is believed to be the cause of Pookie's illness in Part 2: Chapter 3?
4. What does Howard Dunninger tell Emily about his situation?
5. Why does Pookie go to the hospital in Part 2: Chapter 3?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)