|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony do after Sarah's death?
(a) Asks for forgiveness.
(b) Wins the lottery.
(c) Gets remarried.
(d) Moves to Asia.
2. Why is Emily not interested in the party she is invited to in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) Because there are no single men there.
(b) She won't be in town.
(c) She doesn't have anything to wear.
(d) She won't know anyone there.
3. What does Emily try to write an article about in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) Her family.
(b) Her addiction.
(c) Her struggles.
(d) Her ex-husband.
4. Why does Emily yell at Peter in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) Because he ran a red light.
(b) Because she knows he lied to her.
(c) Peter forgot to pick her up on time.
(d) She is frustrated and angry.
5. How does Emily feel compared to Peter in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) Rich and sophisticated.
(c) Poor and unsophisticated.
6. Whose apartment does Emily awaken in the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
(b) A mysterious man's.
7. How does Emily react internally to the masturbation studio?
(a) She is apathetic.
(b) She is disgusted.
(c) She is fascinated.
(d) She is motivated.
8. What does Emily use as a conversation piece at the beginning of Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her job.
(c) Sarah's circumstances.
(d) Her ex-husband.
9. Who does Emily think Sarah resembles in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(b) Sarah's mother-in-law.
10. What does Emily do about her suspicions concerning her sister's death?
(a) She calls the police.
(c) Emily confides in Tony.
(d) Emily hires a private investigator.
11. Who does Emily attend the second funeral of Part 3: Chapter 2 for?
(d) Sarah's sons.
12. How does Sarah keep in touch with Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Through other family members.
(d) Phone calls.
13. What is Howard's mood like when he returns from his trip in Part 3: Chapter 2?
14. How can Tony's mood be described in Part 3: Chapter 2?
15. Who is Emily having these conversations with in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(b) Her multiple lovers.
(d) Her therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily try to remember at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
2. How do Emily and Sarah plan to pay for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
3. Why is Sarah apprehensive about this plan for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
4. What do Emily and Sarah do at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 4?
5. What is Emily's job in Part 3: Chapter 1?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)