Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Tony Jr. in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) He is going to college.
(b) He is dropping out of school.
(c) He is getting married.
(d) He has entered the military.
2. Where does Howard travel to in Part 3: Chapter 2?
3. Why does Emily call Peter in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) To ask if she can visit the studio.
(b) To see if she can bring anything to the party.
(c) To arrange a visit.
(d) To ask about her aunt.
4. What does Emily discover about Howard's business trips?
(a) That he is actually going to see his wife.
(b) That he is actually going to gamble.
(c) That Howard has a mistress.
(d) That Howard has been fired from his job.
5. Why does Emily act disinterested in the masturbation studio?
(a) Because she thinks the idea is insane.
(b) Because the other party-goers are negative towards it.
(c) She is not interested in art.
(d) The other party-goers love the idea.
6. In which month does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
7. What does Tony do after Sarah's death?
(a) Asks for forgiveness.
(b) Moves to Asia.
(c) Wins the lottery.
(d) Gets remarried.
8. What happens with Emily's job in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) She is promoted.
(b) She is fired.
(c) She quits.
(d) She is let go.
9. What is Eric doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Eric has gone to college.
(b) Eric has become a lawyer.
(c) Eric has become a teacher.
(d) Eric has become a mechanic.
10. Why does Emily claim that she uses this topic as a conversation piece in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Because of her own anxiety.
(b) Because of her own confusion.
(c) Because of her own guilt.
(d) Because of her own anger.
11. Who calls Emily on the phone in Part 2: Chapter 3?
12. What does Emily want to ask Sarah's sons in Part 3: Chapter 2?
(a) If they're happy.
(b) What they think of Pookie.
(c) What really happened to Sarah.
(d) What their future plans are.
13. What does Emily want to ask Tony in Part 3: Chapter 2?
(a) If he killed Sarah.
(b) For a job.
(c) For money.
(d) About his children.
14. What happens with Emily's article in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) She completes the article.
(b) She does not finish it.
(c) It is picked up by a national magazine.
(d) The article is not accepted for print.
15. Who is Peter?
(a) Emily's cousin.
(b) Emily's nephew and Sarah and Tony's son.
(c) The friend who hosts the party.
(d) The man who runs the studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is believed to be the cause of Pookie's illness in Part 2: Chapter 3?
2. Why does Emily yell at Peter in Part 3: Chapter 3?
3. What does Emily find when she goes to Sarah's hotel the same night as they had lunch?
4. Where is Emily working in 1965?
5. What does Emily demand to know from Peter on the drive in Part 3: Chapter 3?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)