Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
2. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
3. What is the first location mentioned in the novel?
4. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
They are sisters.
5. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
6. What is Emily and Sarah's father's profession?
He writes headlines as a copy-desk man.
7. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
Living above her means.
This section contains 4,524 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)