|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily threaten to do when they arrive at Peter's house in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) Tell his wife what happened.
(b) Write a letter.
(d) Call the police.
2. What does Emily decide to do when she and Jack return home from their trip?
(a) Visit Sarah.
(b) Leave Jack.
(c) Write an article.
(d) Write a book.
3. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
(a) Barnard College.
(b) New York University.
(c) Bard College.
(d) Sarah Lawrence College.
4. What does the letter Emily receives in Part 2: Chapter 2 say that Pookie has lost?
(a) Her mind.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her car.
5. Who is Sarah's project going to be about in Part 2: Chapter 1?
(a) Her sister, Emily.
(b) A cabin by a lake.
(c) One of her husband's ancestors.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Emily get home from school?
2. What is Eric doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
3. Whom does the space that Pookie moves to belong to?
4. What does Emily learn after she finally returns to work in Part 3:Chapter 2?
5. How can Tony's mood be described in Part 3: Chapter 2?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)