|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a phone call Emily receives in Part 2: Chapter 3 prompt Emily to do?
(a) Quit her job.
(b) Visit her mother.
(c) Remember the entire evening she had forgotten.
(d) Apologize to Sarah.
2. Where is Emily working in 1965?
(a) At an ad agency.
(b) At a magazine.
(c) At a school.
(d) At a hospital.
3. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
(a) He trips and falls.
(b) He suffers from sexual dysfunction and cannot perform.
(c) He recites a joke poorly.
(d) Because he calls Emily by the wrong name.
4. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
(a) Shopping for new clothes.
(b) To the zoo.
(c) To the history museum.
(d) To lunch.
5. Where does Jack decide to take Emily in Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) To Europe.
(b) On a cruise.
(c) To California.
(d) To New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily's family push her to do after graduating from college?
2. Who is Emily having these conversations with in Part 3: Chapter 1?
3. What does Emily suspect happened to Sarah?
4. Who is Peter?
5. Who is the youngest of Sarah and Tony's children?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)