|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily begin doing in the afternoons in Part 2: Chapter 2?
(b) Taking Jack on long walks.
(d) Taking Jack to therapy appointments.
2. What does Emily demand to know from Peter on the drive in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) Why he opened the studio.
(b) Whether or not he is going to offer her a job.
(c) Why he quit school.
(d) How Sarah died.
3. How does Emily get home from school?
(a) Sarah walks Emily home.
(b) Emily walks with the other neighborhood children.
(c) Emily rides the school bus.
(d) Emily's mother picks her up.
4. What does Pookie wear to Sarah and Tony's wedding?
(a) A yellow scarf.
(b) Shocking pink.
(c) A blue dress.
(d) A purple hat.
5. What does Emily remain hopeful about, prompted by a overheard conversation between her parents?
(a) That she will get a vanilla cake for her birthday.
(b) That her parents will buy her a bicycle.
(c) That her parents will get back together.
(d) She is hopeful that she passes her English test.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
2. What is Emily and Sarah's father's profession?
3. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
4. Why does Emily postpone her decision near the end of Part 2: Chapter 2?
5. What happens prior to Emily's decision to divorce her husband?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)