|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Emily yell at Peter in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) Peter forgot to pick her up on time.
(b) Because he ran a red light.
(c) She is frustrated and angry.
(d) Because she knows he lied to her.
2. What does Emily decide to do when she and Jack return home from their trip?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Leave Jack.
(c) Visit Sarah.
(d) Write an article.
3. What is Emily's first job after graduating from college?
(a) She becomes a newspaper journalist.
(b) She is a news anchor.
(c) She is a beauty pageant judge.
(d) She becomes a writer for a magazine.
4. What does Michael Hogan do for a living?
(b) Public Relations Executive
5. Why does the trip Jack takes Emily on turn sour?
(a) Jack keeps making comparisons with a prior trip.
(b) Their flights are cancelled.
(c) Jack loses his wallet.
(d) Emily wanted to go somewhere else.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Emily in Chapter 2 of Part 3?
2. In which month does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
3. What state is Sarah planning to do research in for her project?
4. How can Tony's mood be described in Part 3: Chapter 2?
5. How does Emily react internally to the masturbation studio?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)