|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Emily been told is the cause of Sarah's death?
(a) Emily is told that Sarah was in a car accident.
(b) Emily is told that Sarah died from pneumonia.
(c) Liver ailment and a fall.
2. Where did Emily go the night ending in the mysterious apartment?
(a) To a birthday party.
(b) To her mother's apartment.
(c) To Sarah's.
(d) To a party thrown by business associates.
3. Who is Howard Dunninger?
(a) Sarah's first husband.
(b) A principal.
(c) Emily's boss.
(d) One of Emily's lovers.
4. Why does the trip Jack takes Emily on turn sour?
(a) Jack keeps making comparisons with a prior trip.
(b) Emily wanted to go somewhere else.
(c) Jack loses his wallet.
(d) Their flights are cancelled.
5. What does Emily's family push her to do after graduating from college?
(a) Have children.
(b) Get a new job.
(c) Get married again.
(d) Quit working.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
2. What does Emily learn about Jack's past?
3. Why does the relationship between Emily and the merchant seaman end?
4. Where is Sarah working when she is required to attend the Easter Parade?
5. Who does Jack believe is his rival?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)