|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After what length of time does Andrew say he will call Emily?
(b) In six months.
(c) After one year.
(d) In two years.
2. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
(a) Fair Hedges.
(b) Great Hedges.
(c) Lilac Estate.
(d) Great Falls.
3. What does Pookie do at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
(a) Gets drunk.
(b) Dances with Tony.
(c) Loses one shoe.
(d) Gets into a fight with Sarah.
4. What does Jack do with his current poetry?
(a) He asks Emily to read it.
(b) He calls his agent.
(c) He refuses to allow Emily to read it.
(d) Jack recites it for his class.
5. What does Emily do about her suspicions concerning her sister's death?
(b) Emily hires a private investigator.
(c) Emily confides in Tony.
(d) She calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Sarah have?
2. How does Peter react to the question Emily asks him in Part 3: Chapter 3?
3. What does Emily remain hopeful about, prompted by a overheard conversation between her parents?
4. What does Emily try to write an article about in Part 3: Chapter 3?
5. Where are Tony's parents planning on moving?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)