|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens prior to Emily's decision to divorce her husband?
(a) She visits her mother.
(b) Emily travels to Europe.
(c) Emily publishes a book.
(d) Emily visits Tony and Sarah.
2. What kind of studio does the neighbor of the party host run in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) A masturbation studio.
(b) A sculpture studio.
(c) A painter's studio.
(d) A pony studio.
3. Emily runs into a soldier looking for what?
(a) A restaurant called Lola's.
(b) His father.
(c) A jazz bar called Nick's.
(d) The movie theater.
4. Who are Tony's parents giving the larger house on their estate to?
(b) Sarah and Tony and their family.
(c) Their daughter.
5. What happens with Emily's article in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) She completes the article.
(b) It is picked up by a national magazine.
(c) The article is not accepted for print.
(d) She does not finish it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily use as a conversation piece at the beginning of Part 3: Chapter 1?
2. Who do Jack and Emily visit in Part 2: Chapter 1?
3. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
4. Who invites Emily to a party in Part 3: Chapter 3?
5. Why is Emily not interested in the party she is invited to in Part 3: Chapter 3?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)