|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Emily go at the end of Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) New York.
2. Which of Emily's qualities is Andrew Crawford impressed by?
(a) Emily's humor and courage.
(b) Her courage and intelligence.
(c) Emily's loyalty and optimism.
(d) Her loyalty and intelligence.
3. What does Sarah reveal to Emily in Part 2: Chapter 1?
(a) That she is going back to school.
(b) That she writing a book.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That she is getting a divorce.
4. What kind of studio does the neighbor of the party host run in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) A painter's studio.
(b) A masturbation studio.
(c) A pony studio.
(d) A sculpture studio.
5. What do Emily and Sarah do at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) They put Pookie in a nursing home.
(b) Call Pookie's therapist.
(c) Ask Jack's parents for money.
(d) Sell their mother's possessions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Emily go the night ending in the mysterious apartment?
2. What is Emily's job in Part 3: Chapter 1?
3. What is Peter doing with his life in Part 3: Chapter 3?
4. Where does Howard travel to in Part 3: Chapter 2?
5. What do Emily and Jack do under a tree in Part 2: Chapter 2?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)