|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Emily to a party in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) A friend.
2. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
(d) Tony's mother.
3. What do Emily and Sarah do at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) Call Pookie's therapist.
(b) Sell their mother's possessions.
(c) Ask Jack's parents for money.
(d) They put Pookie in a nursing home.
4. Why does Emily call Peter in Part 3: Chapter 3?
(a) To ask if she can visit the studio.
(b) To arrange a visit.
(c) To see if she can bring anything to the party.
(d) To ask about her aunt.
5. Why does Emily move with Jack?
(a) She is offered a job.
(b) Jack asks her to marry him.
(c) Emily moves because she wants to write a book.
(d) In hopes of enriching their relationship and getting married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
2. What does Tony do after Sarah's death?
3. How does Emily feel compared to Peter in Part 3: Chapter 3?
4. What does Emily begin writing an article about at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 2?
5. Who is Jack Flanders?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)