|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the relationship between Emily and the merchant seaman end?
(a) He decides he wants to explore homosexuality.
(b) He wife returns.
(c) Emily is no longer interested in him.
(d) He is called to work.
2. What does Emily do about her suspicions concerning her sister's death?
(b) Emily hires a private investigator.
(c) Emily confides in Tony.
(d) She calls the police.
3. Why is Sarah apprehensive about this plan for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) She is struggling with money.
(b) She does not want to owe Emily anything.
(c) Sarah doesn't want to ask Tony for help.
(d) She doesn't want to speak to Jack's parents.
4. What is Howard's mood like when he returns from his trip in Part 3: Chapter 2?
5. Where does Jack decide to take Emily in Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) To Europe.
(b) On a cruise.
(c) To New York.
(d) To California.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah explain to Emily in Part 1:Chapter 2 when they are eating Popsicles?
2. Why does Emily find Jack's book difficult?
3. What happens to Andrew and Emily at the end of Chapter 4?
4. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
5. How does Sarah keep in touch with Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)