|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack do with his current poetry?
(a) He calls his agent.
(b) He asks Emily to read it.
(c) He refuses to allow Emily to read it.
(d) Jack recites it for his class.
2. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) When she tries to run under an iron bar.
(b) She is bitten by a dog.
(c) When she attempts to climb a fence.
(d) At a track meet.
3. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are step-sisters.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are best friends.
4. Where does Pookie move in Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) Into the city.
(b) To Iowa.
(c) To Montana.
(d) An apartment over a agarage.
5. How do critics respond to Jack's latest book in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) They say the book is mediocre.
(b) They ignore the book.
(c) They dislike it.
(d) They love the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily's family push her to do after graduating from college?
2. Why does Emily back away from Howard Dunninger?
3. Where does Jack decide to take Emily in Part 2: Chapter 2?
4. How can Sarah be described at the end of Part 3: Chapter 1?
5. Why does Emily not finish her article she is working on in Part 2: Chapter 2?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)