|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Emily fearful of in Part 3: Chapter1?
(a) Being fired at work.
(b) Tony's illness.
(c) The dark.
(d) That Howard is still seeing his wife.
2. What does Howard Dunninger make clear to Emily?
(a) That he wants to marry her.
(b) That he does not like Emily.
(c) That he loves his wife.
(d) That he hates his job.
3. How old is Emily in Chapter 2 of Part 3?
(a) Early 50s.
(b) Late 40s.
(c) Early 40s.
(d) Late 30s.
4. How do Emily and Sarah plan to pay for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) They plan to ask Jack's parents for help.
(b) Emily agrees to pay.
(c) They ask Tony for money.
(d) They agree to split the cost.
5. What does Jack tell Emily about this school's invitation?
(a) Jack tells Emily that they have offered her a job.
(b) That it's financially a good idea.
(c) That it's huge honor.
(d) That he doesn't want to do it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Emily's mood after Jack and Emily move?
2. Who does Sarah meet at her first job after graduation from high school?
3. Why does Pookie go to the hospital in Part 2: Chapter 3?
4. Where is Sarah working when she is required to attend the Easter Parade?
5. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)