|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily learn after she finally returns to work in Part 3:Chapter 2?
(a) That her mother has died.
(b) That Tony has died.
(c) That Howard has died.
(d) That Peter has died.
2. What does Emily begin doing in the afternoons in Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) Taking Jack on long walks.
(c) Taking Jack to therapy appointments.
3. What is Emily frightened of when Sarah tells her she is going to a game?
(a) Emily is scared of her neighbor's dog.
(b) She is frightened getting into trouble.
(c) She is frightened of being home alone.
(d) Emily is scared of the basement.
4. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
(a) Bad marks in schools.
(b) Living above her means.
(c) Pookie won't pay any attention to Sarah or Emily.
(d) Pookie has a habit of exaggerating.
5. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
(d) Tony's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Howard travel to in Part 3: Chapter 2?
2. What happens to Emily at the beginning of Part 2?
3. What does Emily want to ask Tony in Part 3: Chapter 2?
4. What does Howard Dunninger make clear to Emily?
5. What is the name of Walter Grimes's lover?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)