|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
(d) Tony Wilson.
2. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) English formal wear.
(b) A bunny costume.
(c) Traditional attire.
(d) A sundress.
3. Who is Emily having these conversations with in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Her therapist.
(d) Her multiple lovers.
4. In which city do Jack and Emily purchase a house?
(b) New York City.
(c) Iowa City.
5. How has Emily's boss changed in Part 3: Chapter 2?
(a) She is angry and critical, no longer supportive.
(b) Emily's boss colors her hair.
(c) She is supportive, no longer angry and critical.
(d) Emily's boss has been promoted and no longer works in New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which month does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
2. What is Eric doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
3. Who is Tony Wilson?
4. What does Sarah's son, Peter, want to be when he grows up?
5. Who is Michael Hogan?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)