|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Emily react to Jack's book?
(a) Emily laughs.
(b) She is supportive.
(c) Emily thinks it's not well-written.
(d) She is unsupportive.
2. What does Emily use as a conversation piece at the beginning of Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her job.
(c) Sarah's circumstances.
(d) Her ex-husband.
3. In which city do Jack and Emily purchase a house?
(a) New York City.
(c) Iowa City.
4. Where does Howard travel to in Part 3: Chapter 2?
5. How does Emily react to the news of Sarah's project?
(a) She is impressed.
(b) She ignores Sarah.
(c) She is negative.
(d) She cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a phone call Emily receives in Part 2: Chapter 3 prompt Emily to do?
2. Why did Jack Flanders leave his old profession?
3. What do Emily and Jack begin to do soon after they meet?
4. What does Jack do with his current poetry?
5. Why is Sarah apprehensive about this plan for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)