|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what season does Jack decide to take Emily on a trip?
(a) In summer.
(b) In fall.
(c) In winter.
(d) In spring.
2. Who does Jack believe is his rival?
(a) Another poet working at his university.
(c) A poet from New York.
3. Who does Emily travel with at the end of Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) With Sarah.
(b) She travels alone.
(c) With Pookie.
(d) With Jack.
4. Where does Howard travel to in Part 3: Chapter 2?
5. Why does Sarah travel to New York in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) To meet Emily for lunch.
(b) To visit Pookie.
(c) To get a job.
(d) To meet with the family lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Emily live before she goes to college?
2. What happens to Emily at the beginning of Part 2?
3. Who is Howard Dunninger?
4. Where is Emily working in 1965?
5. What does Michael Hogan do for a living?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)