|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
(a) Shopping for new clothes.
(b) To lunch.
(c) To the zoo.
(d) To the history museum.
2. Why does Sarah travel to New York in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) To get a job.
(b) To meet Emily for lunch.
(c) To visit Pookie.
(d) To meet with the family lawyer.
3. What is Peter doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) He has become a mechanic.
(b) He is going into the military.
(c) He is going to medical school.
(d) He is in college and preparing for the seminary.
4. Why does Pookie go to the hospital in Part 2: Chapter 3?
(a) She isn't feel well.
(b) To visit Tony's father.
(c) Sarah and Emily make her go.
(d) She has had a cerebral brain hemorrhage.
5. In what season does Jack decide to take Emily on a trip?
(a) In winter.
(b) In spring.
(c) In summer.
(d) In fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Emily and Jack do under a tree in Part 2: Chapter 2?
2. What is Howard's mood like when he returns from his trip in Part 3: Chapter 2?
3. What does Howard Dunninger make clear to Emily?
4. What is Emily's mood after Jack and Emily move?
5. Why did Jack Flanders leave his old profession?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)