|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Tony's parents giving the larger house on their estate to?
(b) Their daughter.
(c) Sarah and Tony and their family.
2. What is believed to be the cause of Pookie's illness in Part 2: Chapter 3?
(b) An accident.
3. What does Howard Dunninger tell Emily about his situation?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) That he and his wife are separated.
(c) That he is getting a promotion.
(d) That he is moving.
4. At which school is Jack invited to teach at?
(a) The Writer's Workshop at the University of Montana.
(b) The Writer's Workshop at the University of Iowa.
(c) The University of Indiana.
(d) The University of Illinois.
5. What are the poems about in the book Jack publishes in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(c) His and Emily's relationship.
(d) His ex-wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Emily and Jack do under a tree in Part 2: Chapter 2?
2. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
3. Who does Emily receive a phone call from at the end of Part 2: Chapter 3?
4. In which state is Jack offered a job?
5. Why does Emily's refuse Sarah's question in Part 3: Chapter 1?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)