|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) Shopping at the mall.
(b) Visiting her grandmother.
(c) At a local park.
(d) At a neighbor's home.
2. Where is Sarah working when she is required to attend the Easter Parade?
(a) At the mayor's office.
(b) For United China Relief
(c) On a campaign.
(d) At a newspaper.
3. What is Emily fearful of in Part 3: Chapter1?
(a) The dark.
(b) Tony's illness.
(c) That Howard is still seeing his wife.
(d) Being fired at work.
4. What does Sarah ultimately decide to do at the end of Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) Return to Tony.
(b) Move in with Emily.
(c) Leave Tony.
(d) Get help.
5. Why is Sarah in the hospital in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) To visit a friend.
(b) Because one of her son's injured himself.
(c) For acute alcoholism.
(d) For a suspicious mole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily do about her suspicions concerning her sister's death?
2. What does Emily want to ask Tony in Part 3: Chapter 2?
3. Why does Emily's refuse Sarah's question in Part 3: Chapter 1?
4. Who is Harold Schneider?
5. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)