|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily remain hopeful about, prompted by a overheard conversation between her parents?
(a) That her parents will buy her a bicycle.
(b) She is hopeful that she passes her English test.
(c) That she will get a vanilla cake for her birthday.
(d) That her parents will get back together.
2. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
(b) The color of the sky.
(c) The Easter Bunny.
3. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
(a) Sarah Lawrence College.
(b) Barnard College.
(c) Bard College.
(d) New York University.
4. Who is Howard Dunninger?
(a) Emily's boss.
(b) Sarah's first husband.
(c) One of Emily's lovers.
(d) A principal.
5. Where is Sarah's scar located?
(a) On her right knee.
(b) On her left elbow.
(c) Across her left foot.
(d) Over and across one eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Emily frightened of when Sarah tells her she is going to a game?
2. What does Emily begin doing in the afternoons in Part 2: Chapter 2?
3. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
4. What is Emily's job in Part 3: Chapter 1?
5. What does Emily want to ask Sarah's sons in Part 3: Chapter 2?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)