|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) Traditional attire.
(b) A bunny costume.
(c) A sundress.
(d) English formal wear.
2. What does Jack do with his current poetry?
(a) Jack recites it for his class.
(b) He refuses to allow Emily to read it.
(c) He calls his agent.
(d) He asks Emily to read it.
3. Who do Jack and Emily visit in Part 2: Chapter 1?
4. What is the relationship between Pookie and Sarah?
(a) Teacher and student.
(b) Pookie and Sarah are neighbors.
(c) Aunt and niece.
(d) Mother and daughter.
5. Which topic does Emily choose to write about for a magazine article but never finishes?
(c) Health matters.
(d) Family history.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Michael Hogan?
2. What does Emily try to remember at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
3. Emily runs into a soldier looking for what?
4. How has Emily's boss changed in Part 3: Chapter 2?
5. Why does Emily find Jack's book difficult?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)