|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens prior to Emily's decision to divorce her husband?
(a) She visits her mother.
(b) Emily visits Tony and Sarah.
(c) Emily travels to Europe.
(d) Emily publishes a book.
2. What do Emily and Jack begin to do soon after they meet?
(a) Eat lunch together.
(b) Go shopping together.
(d) Talk about their families together.
3. How old is Emily in Chapter 2 of Part 3?
(a) Late 30s.
(b) Late 40s.
(c) Early 40s.
(d) Early 50s.
4. Why is Sarah apprehensive about this plan for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) She is struggling with money.
(b) She does not want to owe Emily anything.
(c) She doesn't want to speak to Jack's parents.
(d) Sarah doesn't want to ask Tony for help.
5. Who calls Emily on the phone in Part 2: Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
2. Who is Michael Hogan?
3. How does Sarah keep in touch with Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
4. Where does Emily live before she goes to college?
5. What is Emily frightened of when Sarah tells her she is going to a game?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)