|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily learn after she finally returns to work in Part 3:Chapter 2?
(a) That Tony has died.
(b) That Peter has died.
(c) That her mother has died.
(d) That Howard has died.
2. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
(a) Living above her means.
(b) Pookie has a habit of exaggerating.
(c) Bad marks in schools.
(d) Pookie won't pay any attention to Sarah or Emily.
3. Where are Tony's parents planning on moving?
(a) To Tenafly, NY.
(b) To Iowa.
(c) To California.
(d) Into the city.
4. Why is Sarah apprehensive about this plan for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) Sarah doesn't want to ask Tony for help.
(b) She does not want to owe Emily anything.
(c) She doesn't want to speak to Jack's parents.
(d) She is struggling with money.
5. Why does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) To ask for a loan.
(b) To invite Emily for a visit.
(c) To ask advice about her children.
(d) To ask if she can move in with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily want to ask Tony in Part 3: Chapter 2?
2. In which month does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
3. What is Eric doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
4. How does Sarah keep in touch with Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
5. Whom does Emily get a letter from in Part 2: Chapter 2?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)