|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Sarah be described at the end of Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Drunk and out of touch with reality.
(b) Sober and relaxed.
(d) Happy and content.
2. Where is Sarah working when she is required to attend the Easter Parade?
(a) On a campaign.
(b) At a newspaper.
(c) For United China Relief
(d) At the mayor's office.
3. What does the letter Emily receives in Part 2: Chapter 2 say that Pookie has lost?
(a) Her car.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her mind.
(d) Her job.
4. When do Emily and Howard visit Sarah?
(a) Before they move to Iowa.
(b) On their way to Florida.
(c) At the end of a summer vacation in 1967.
(d) At the beginning of winter in 1970.
5. Who do Jack and Emily visit in Part 2: Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is believed to be the cause of Pookie's illness in Part 2: Chapter 3?
2. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
3. What does Michael Hogan do for a living?
4. What does Jack tell Emily about this school's invitation?
5. Who is Tony Wilson?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)