|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sarah working when she is required to attend the Easter Parade?
(a) At a newspaper.
(b) On a campaign.
(c) At the mayor's office.
(d) For United China Relief
2. Who does Emily travel with at the end of Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) With Pookie.
(b) With Jack.
(c) She travels alone.
(d) With Sarah.
3. What does Pookie wear to Sarah and Tony's wedding?
(a) A yellow scarf.
(b) A blue dress.
(c) Shocking pink.
(d) A purple hat.
4. Whose apartment does Emily awaken in the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
(b) A mysterious man's.
5. Who is Harold Schneider?
(a) The newspaper delivery boy.
(b) Sarah's boyfriend.
(c) Emily's friend from next door.
(d) Pookie's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah explain to Emily in Part 1:Chapter 2 when they are eating Popsicles?
2. What does Emily learn in this phone call she receives in Part 2: Chapter 3?
3. Which topic does Emily choose to write about for a magazine article but never finishes?
4. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
5. How does Sarah keep in touch with Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)