|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Emily's first job after graduating from college?
(a) She is a beauty pageant judge.
(b) She becomes a writer for a magazine.
(c) She becomes a newspaper journalist.
(d) She is a news anchor.
2. What does Tony Wilson wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) Traditional attire.
(b) English formal wear.
(c) A kilt.
(d) A bunny costume.
3. Who is Howard Dunninger?
(a) One of Emily's lovers.
(b) A principal.
(c) Emily's boss.
(d) Sarah's first husband.
4. How many children does Sarah have?
(a) Four sons.
(b) Three daughters.
(c) Two sons.
(d) Three sons.
5. Why does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) To ask advice about her children.
(b) To ask if she can move in with her.
(c) To invite Emily for a visit.
(d) To ask for a loan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter Grimes die of?
2. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
3. Why does Emily move with Jack?
4. When Emily wakes at night in Part 2: Chapter 2, what does she find Jack doing?
5. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)