|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
(a) He recites a joke poorly.
(b) He suffers from sexual dysfunction and cannot perform.
(c) Because he calls Emily by the wrong name.
(d) He trips and falls.
2. What does Michael Hogan do for a living?
(b) Public Relations Executive
3. What happens to Andrew and Emily at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) They attend church together.
(b) They get divorced.
(c) They get married.
(d) They go to an amusement park together.
4. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
(a) The color of the sky.
(c) The Easter Bunny.
5. What is Emily frightened of when Sarah tells her she is going to a game?
(a) Emily is scared of her neighbor's dog.
(b) Emily is scared of the basement.
(c) She is frightened getting into trouble.
(d) She is frightened of being home alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Emily react to the news of Sarah's project?
2. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
3. When Emily wakes at night in Part 2: Chapter 2, what does she find Jack doing?
4. What is the name of Walter Grimes's lover?
5. What happens with Emily's job in Part 2: Chapter 4?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)