|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah's son, Peter, want to be when he grows up?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A Methodist minister.
(c) An Episcopalian priest.
(d) A lawyer.
2. What is Peter doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) He is going into the military.
(b) He has become a mechanic.
(c) He is in college and preparing for the seminary.
(d) He is going to medical school.
3. How can Sarah be described at the end of Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Drunk and out of touch with reality.
(b) Sober and relaxed.
(c) Happy and content.
4. Where does Emily go at the end of Part 2: Chapter 2?
(b) New York.
5. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) When she tries to run under an iron bar.
(b) When she attempts to climb a fence.
(c) She is bitten by a dog.
(d) At a track meet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the trip Jack takes Emily on turn sour?
2. Who is Sarah's project going to be about in Part 2: Chapter 1?
3. Who is Harold Schneider?
4. What does Sarah reveal to Emily in Part 2: Chapter 1?
5. What does Emily begin writing an article about at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 2?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)