|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Emily work in Part 2: Chapters 3-4?
(a) A magazine
(b) A public school.
(c) An advertising agency.
(d) A law firm.
2. What does Emily try to remember at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
(a) Where she was the night before.
(b) The name of Sarah's first husband.
(c) Where she lives.
(d) What the name of her childhood best friend is.
3. Whose apartment does Emily awaken in the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
(c) A mysterious man's.
4. Who is the youngest of Sarah and Tony's children?
(a) Tony Jr.
5. What does Jack ask Emily to do in Part 2: Chapter 1?
(a) To have his child.
(b) To marry him.
(c) To write an article for him.
(d) To move with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily find when she goes to Sarah's hotel the same night as they had lunch?
2. Why is Sarah apprehensive about this plan for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
3. What does Howard Dunninger make clear to Emily?
4. What does Emily learn in this phone call she receives in Part 2: Chapter 3?
5. Why does Emily take her first job after graduating from college?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)