|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily learn about Jack's past?
(a) That he has been married before.
(b) That he ran away from home at age 9.
(c) That he is a published poet.
(d) That he spent the last five years in jail.
2. What does Emily discover about her sister in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) That Sarah is sick.
(b) That Sarah has become a drunk.
(c) That Sarah has published a book.
(d) That Sarah is pregnant.
3. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
(c) Tony Wilson.
4. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
(a) Because he calls Emily by the wrong name.
(b) He suffers from sexual dysfunction and cannot perform.
(c) He recites a joke poorly.
(d) He trips and falls.
5. Why did Jack Flanders leave his old profession?
(a) To escape the world of academia.
(b) To escape the world of business deals.
(c) He was fired.
(d) He moved abroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily's family push her to do after graduating from college?
2. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
3. What does Michael Hogan do for a living?
4. Whose apartment does Emily awaken in the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
5. What does Emily use as a conversation piece at the beginning of Part 3: Chapter 1?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)