|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which school is Jack invited to teach at?
(a) The Writer's Workshop at the University of Montana.
(b) The University of Illinois.
(c) The Writer's Workshop at the University of Iowa.
(d) The University of Indiana.
2. What type of company does Emily work for?
(a) A state newspaper.
(b) A makeup company.
(c) A food magazine.
(d) The locals news station.
3. What does Emily learn about Jack's past?
(a) That he spent the last five years in jail.
(b) That he is a published poet.
(c) That he has been married before.
(d) That he ran away from home at age 9.
4. What state is Sarah planning to do research in for her project?
(a) New York.
5. What does Sarah attempt to do at the end of Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) Stay with Tony.
(b) Forgive Tony.
(c) Leave Tony.
(d) Get help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Emily working in 1965?
2. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
3. What does Jack ask Emily to do in Part 2: Chapter 1?
4. What do Emily and Jack begin to do soon after they meet?
5. Where does Pookie move in Part 2: Chapter 2?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)