|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) She is bitten by a dog.
(b) At a track meet.
(c) When she attempts to climb a fence.
(d) When she tries to run under an iron bar.
2. What does Emily find when she goes to Sarah's hotel the same night as they had lunch?
(a) That Sarah is not there.
(b) That Tony has beaten Sarah severely.
(c) That Sarah is ill.
(d) That Sarah does not have money to pay for her hotel.
3. What does Tony Wilson wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) Traditional attire.
(b) A kilt.
(c) English formal wear.
(d) A bunny costume.
4. After what length of time does Andrew say he will call Emily?
(a) In two years.
(b) After one year.
(c) In six months.
5. How does Sarah keep in touch with Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(b) Phone calls.
(c) Through other family members.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pookie go to the hospital in Part 2: Chapter 3?
2. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
3. What is Emily's first job after graduating from college?
4. What does Sarah reveal to Emily in Part 2: Chapter 1?
5. Why does Emily move with Jack?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)