|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily use as a conversation piece at the beginning of Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Sarah's circumstances.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her ex-husband.
2. Why does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) To ask advice about her children.
(b) To ask for a loan.
(c) To invite Emily for a visit.
(d) To ask if she can move in with her.
3. In which month does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
4. What does Emily discover when she visits Sarah in the hospital in Part 3: Chapter1?
(a) That her nephew has been injured.
(b) That Sarah has left the hospital.
(c) That Sarah has a severe head injury.
(d) That Sarah has cancer.
5. Why is Sarah in the hospital in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) To visit a friend.
(b) For a suspicious mole.
(c) Because one of her son's injured himself.
(d) For acute alcoholism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
2. What is Emily's first job after graduating from college?
3. Who does Emily think Sarah resembles in Part 3: Chapter 1?
4. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
5. What is Emily fearful of in Part 3: Chapter1?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)