|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Emily and Jack begin to do soon after they meet?
(a) Eat lunch together.
(c) Go shopping together.
(d) Talk about their families together.
2. In which city do Jack and Emily purchase a house?
(b) New York City.
(c) Iowa City.
3. How do critics respond to Jack's latest book in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) They ignore the book.
(b) They say the book is mediocre.
(c) They dislike it.
(d) They love the book.
4. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) English formal wear.
(b) A sundress.
(c) Traditional attire.
(d) A bunny costume.
5. What does the letter Emily receives in Part 2: Chapter 2 say that Pookie has lost?
(a) Her mind.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Emily at the beginning of Part 2?
2. Why does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
3. Why does Sarah abandon the book she was working on?
4. In what season does Jack decide to take Emily on a trip?
5. Who do Jack and Emily visit in Part 2: Chapter 1?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)