|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Harold Schneider?
(a) Emily's friend from next door.
(b) Pookie's boyfriend.
(c) Sarah's boyfriend.
(d) The newspaper delivery boy.
2. Why does Emily claim that she uses this topic as a conversation piece in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Because of her own anxiety.
(b) Because of her own confusion.
(c) Because of her own guilt.
(d) Because of her own anger.
3. What do Emily and Jack begin to do soon after they meet?
(b) Eat lunch together.
(c) Go shopping together.
(d) Talk about their families together.
4. What does Emily begin writing an article about at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) Her experiences growing up in Tenafly, NY.
(b) Her experiences in Montana.
(c) Her experiences in Europe.
(d) Her experiences in Iowa.
5. What does Sarah reveal to Emily in Part 2: Chapter 1?
(a) That she is going back to school.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That she writing a book.
(d) That she is getting a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
2. What does Sarah tell Emily that she has a talent for?
3. In which month does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
4. Why does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
5. What is Emily's mood after Jack and Emily move?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)