|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which holiday does Emily eavesdrop on her parents?
(c) Valentine's Day.
2. In what season does Jack decide to take Emily on a trip?
(a) In fall.
(b) In summer.
(c) In spring.
(d) In winter.
3. What does Emily learn in this phone call she receives in Part 2: Chapter 3?
(a) That Tony has left Sarah.
(b) That Pookie has collapsed.
(c) That Sarah has been in an accident.
(d) That Jack wants Emily to come home.
4. Where is Emily working in 1965?
(a) At a hospital.
(b) At a magazine.
(c) At an ad agency.
(d) At a school.
5. Who are Tony's parents giving the larger house on their estate to?
(a) Sarah and Tony and their family.
(d) Their daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Emily's job in Part 3: Chapter 1?
2. Who does Emily receive a phone call from at the end of Part 2: Chapter 3?
3. Whom does the space that Pookie moves to belong to?
4. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
5. What do Emily and Sarah do the night of going to the hospital in Part 2: Chapter 3?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)