|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
(a) He recites a joke poorly.
(b) Because he calls Emily by the wrong name.
(c) He suffers from sexual dysfunction and cannot perform.
(d) He trips and falls.
2. Why does the relationship between Emily and the merchant seaman end?
(a) He decides he wants to explore homosexuality.
(b) He wife returns.
(c) Emily is no longer interested in him.
(d) He is called to work.
3. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) A bunny costume.
(b) English formal wear.
(c) Traditional attire.
(d) A sundress.
4. Where does Emily go at the end of Part 2: Chapter 2?
(d) New York.
5. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
(a) Fair Hedges.
(b) Great Hedges.
(c) Great Falls.
(d) Lilac Estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter do during the outing with Emily to celebrate news of her scholarship?
2. In which state is Jack offered a job?
3. What does Sarah ultimately decide to do at the end of Part 2: Chapter 4?
4. What is Peter doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
5. Who calls Emily on the phone in Part 2: Chapter 3?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)