|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Sarah be described at the end of Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Sober and relaxed.
(b) Drunk and out of touch with reality.
(c) Happy and content.
2. How many children does Sarah have?
(a) Three daughters.
(b) Two sons.
(c) Three sons.
(d) Four sons.
3. Who does Sarah meet at her first job after graduation from high school?
(a) The mayor and he offers her a job.
(b) A movie star, who autographs a picture for her.
(c) Her future husband.
(d) A newspaper journalist who decides to write a story about her.
4. How do Emily and Sarah plan to pay for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) They plan to ask Jack's parents for help.
(b) They agree to split the cost.
(c) Emily agrees to pay.
(d) They ask Tony for money.
5. In which city do Jack and Emily purchase a house?
(c) New York City.
(d) Iowa City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Emily's mood after Jack and Emily move?
2. What does Walter Grimes die of?
3. What does Howard Dunninger tell Emily about his situation?
4. What happens prior to Emily's decision to divorce her husband?
5. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)