|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack do with his current poetry?
(a) He calls his agent.
(b) He asks Emily to read it.
(c) Jack recites it for his class.
(d) He refuses to allow Emily to read it.
2. Why is Emily worried at her father's funeral?
(a) She thinks that no one will show up.
(b) Because she cannot cry.
(c) Because there are no flowers.
(d) Because she can't stop crying.
3. Which topic does Emily choose to write about for a magazine article but never finishes?
(b) Family history.
(c) Health matters.
4. Emily runs into a soldier looking for what?
(a) A jazz bar called Nick's.
(b) His father.
(c) The movie theater.
(d) A restaurant called Lola's.
5. What does Emily decide to do when she and Jack return home from their trip?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Leave Jack.
(c) Write an article.
(d) Visit Sarah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eric doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
2. Why is Sarah apprehensive about this plan for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
3. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
4. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
5. What does Tony Wilson wear to the Easter Parade?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)