|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Howard Dunninger make clear to Emily?
(a) That he does not like Emily.
(b) That he loves his wife.
(c) That he wants to marry her.
(d) That he hates his job.
2. What does Jack tell Emily about this school's invitation?
(a) That it's financially a good idea.
(b) Jack tells Emily that they have offered her a job.
(c) That it's huge honor.
(d) That he doesn't want to do it.
3. At which school is Jack invited to teach at?
(a) The University of Illinois.
(b) The University of Indiana.
(c) The Writer's Workshop at the University of Montana.
(d) The Writer's Workshop at the University of Iowa.
4. Whom does the space that Pookie moves to belong to?
(a) Walter's mistress.
(b) Tony's sister.
(c) Jack's parents.
(d) Tony's parents.
5. What does Sarah tell Emily that she has a talent for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Emily's qualities is Andrew Crawford impressed by?
2. How can Sarah be described at the end of Part 3: Chapter 1?
3. What does Emily learn in this phone call she receives in Part 2: Chapter 3?
4. Why does Sarah travel to New York in Part 2: Chapter 4?
5. What does the letter Emily receives in Part 2: Chapter 2 say that Pookie has lost?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)