|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Andrew and Emily at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) They go to an amusement park together.
(b) They get divorced.
(c) They get married.
(d) They attend church together.
2. Why does Sarah begin going into the city once a week?
(a) In order for her father to provide her with braces for her overbite.
(b) To volunteer at a nursing home.
(c) Sarah babysits for her father's co-worker's children.
(d) To run errands for her father.
3. What does Emily discover about her sister in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) That Sarah has published a book.
(b) That Sarah is pregnant.
(c) That Sarah is sick.
(d) That Sarah has become a drunk.
4. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
(a) To the history museum.
(b) To lunch.
(c) Shopping for new clothes.
(d) To the zoo.
5. Why does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) To ask advice about her children.
(b) To ask for a loan.
(c) To ask if she can move in with her.
(d) To invite Emily for a visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
2. What is Emily's job in Part 3: Chapter 1?
3. Why does the relationship between Emily and the merchant seaman end?
4. What happens with Emily's job in Part 2: Chapter 4?
5. What state is Sarah planning to do research in for her project?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)